General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

leleleleleno. c:

I can't tell if you seriously want a tulpa or if you were just trying to set yourself up for that following comment...

No, I'm seriously considering making a tulpa. I just have to know how to start so I can determine if I have enough time to make one...

No, I'm seriously considering making a tulpa. I just have to know how to start so I can determine if I have enough time to make one...

There is a thread around here somewhere talking about tulpas. If I remember correctly from just hearing around, you need a couple of hours a day(?) I think to spend on thinking about it with little to no interruptions.

• Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

I know very little about tulpae, actually. So I can't really help.. You should check out that thread Haven mentioned.
  • Brohoof 1

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

will you ever cease to amaze me?

Probably not :). Being hugely in love with Applejack and all, I also tend to look up a lot of cute/beautiful/gorgeous/badass/sexy/xxx pics of AJ, so............yeah, more where that came from :3.

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Probably not :). Being hugely in love with Applejack and all, I also tend to look up a lot of cute/beautiful/gorgeous/badass/sexy/xxx pics of AJ, so............yeah, more where that came from :3.

well, it goes without saying that I can't wait to see the cute/beautiful/gorgeous/badass/sexy/xxx pics of AJ you stumble across XD

hmm... maybe not the xxx ones... actually you know what? all of them are awesome in my book XD

• Brohoof 1

Lauren left the show before season 2 and water closets was introduced. her word isn't canon anymore and your argument is invalidated.

Trivial technicalities...

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Already saw that, but.......holy hell, she's beautiful :wub:. I just wanna give her the biggest hug :blush:....

already know it? wow, you weren't kidding when you said you were up to date with the AJ pics XD

• Brohoof 1

Almost finished reading Background Pony

Now can you see why I praised that fanfic so much amrite? :mellow:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one hear who legitimately enjoys watching the MLP show itself. x3

Trust me, you're not the only one who does. :) 

img-1087143-1-zFKt8.jpg

Okay, I have to admit. I laughed much more than I probably should have with that pic. :lol:

Love is in the air~

I love that artist's style. :wub:  Although I did not expect Spike singing I Kissed a Girl. ^_^

Oh yeah, in case any of you missed it, Feld0 pretty much cleared the banner issue and some other things I couldn't really understand

I was honestly slightly "Oh...crap...Feld0 got upset" when I read that today. If he ever gets mad, please take me to the nuclear bunker. :blink: Then again, he has every right. There was some serious BS that was spoken in some posts by Obsidian Winter... (Sigh).

WOOHOO! I finally caught up! :D But it took me much longer than I should have...I am disapppointed with myself. <_< Oh well, none the matter! Hi guys!

I can also see lots of AJ been spoken these days. ^_^

And as for who uses most emotes... when was my throne ever threatened on that regard? :P

And as for mods, I like all of them so far, so have no complaints at all, IMO. :)

• Brohoof 2

Holy crap the Xbox is super bucking clunky to browse anything with!

I dont recommend it even in emergencies! XD

being a videogame tester myself, I completely agree; I'd say that the PS is the most reliable console one could get these days