Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

As much as I don't care for nature, that sounds absolutely amazing!

At least you've had one. I'm inside or just away from nature most of the time.

which, I'm perfectly ok with. :3

Yea, ever since then I feel bad when there isn't pavement all around and I hide before sun.  :lol:

I really care about nature and it's preservation, I just don't really want to be there anymore, for whatever reason.

Now she's upstairs screaming and crying to herself and I'm just sitting here. c:

That sounds saddening. Do you dislike your mother?

Alice and Wonderland is on! Yay! Not my favorite movie but ABC Family is doing a marathon of Disney movies~ Lady and the Tramp (one of my favorites ever OMG <3) was on last and Aladdin is next!

Hey, I just so happen to have that on as well.

( °_°)

Heya! Whatcha been up to?

I must now get Fallout 3 on my PC just for this mod alone.

Why do you want to kill your favorite pony all of a sudden? You do realize that is what the mod allows you to do, right?

Why do you want to kill your favorite pony all of a sudden? You do realize that is what the mod allows you to do, right?

You can kill anyone you want in Fallout 3.

Meaning I don't have to kill anyone should I not want to.

I don't know what quest person/other npc she is taking the place of, but that doesn't mean I have to kill her.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, it makes you a pony of your choice and/or makes pony companions. If you decide to execute them, yo are a sad human being and should be ashamed of yourself!

I must now get Fallout 3 on my PC just for this mod alone.

And there is more than just that. Despite all the hate, people release a lot of MLP stuff.  :P

You can kill anyone you want in Fallout 3.

Meaning I don't have to kill anyone should I not want to.

I don't know what quest person/other npc she is taking the place of, but that doesn't mean I have to kill her.

I knew that already.

I just thought that was a bandit. And those guys attack on sight, no exceptions.

Actually, it makes you a pony of your choice and/or makes pony companions. If you decide to execute them, yo are a sad human being and should be ashamed of yourself!

Oh, I guess that makes sense. But judging from the picture, that looks like an enemy. As in, kill or be killed.

And there is more than just that. Despite all the hate, people release a lot of MLP stuff.  :P

Is it only for you and your companions or every npc in the game?

Im not surprised there is a lot more pony mods. Not anymore at least. :lol:

>Telling me to leave MY own domain

It's Anonymous's domain, really, same as any other site.

So don't you go proclaiming shit.

you seem different.......new mane style....i cant pinpoint it

>new.

It's Twilight.

• Brohoof 3