General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

So, last night I inadvertently read an OC profile page in this forum. The stallion literally has eight kind of powers complete with totally not-mary-sue stats including atk def hp mp or whatever else. Reading it gave me nightmares...

Reading bad character sheets before bedtime is a no no.

Some people like to be the greatest hero the world has ever seen, and I bet they're not afraid of anything either. Just let them be, and pray that you never run into them.

• Brohoof 2

I want to get a pet kitten, preferably a tabby

Say, does anyone here ever have one?

My cat is about 3 years old now, but I've had her since she was a kitten, so yes.

I wubs her.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

you guys have to see this, ps. its two pages, half is on the right, half is on the left, don't read it wrong

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/071/2/2/green_eyed_monsters_by_billforster-d5xrtxy.jpg

......did i just give away 2 new shipping ideas for Spike.....

Edited by Staticthor Draconus

My cat is about 3 years old now, but I've had her since she was a kitten, so yes.

I wubs her.

D'awww :wub:

Post a pic of her here? :3

Anyone else remember this?

Teletubbies.. I can only remember watching them during my primary school age. Is the show cancelled for good yet?

(edited)

Teletubbies.. I can only remember watching them during my primary school age. Is the show cancelled for good yet?

Don't know. Speaking of cancellation of a show, Blue's Clues was a good one.

It was my favorite childhood show other than Spongebob ._.

tumblr_m7kwdykfjG1qhs88vo1_500.gif

Edited by Psyche Clops' Soul
  • Brohoof 2

I want to get a pet kitten, preferably a tabby

Say, does anyone here ever have one?

I have two tabbies, if that's the term for mutt cats. I got them as kittens, and they're generally nice. It all depends on how you raise them.

Don't know. Speaking of cancellation of a show, Blue's Clues was a good one.

It was my favorite childhood show other than Spongebob ._.

Yeah... When I heard about the cancellation about two years ago, I felt like a part of me went missing :c

Sleep well, Blue

I have two tabbies, if that's the term for mutt cats. I got them as kittens, and they're generally nice. It all depends on how you raise them.

Tabbies are the striped cats, you can often see them in the wild. I like tabbies, too bad tabbies around my place are snobby as fuck

Taken with a potato, but I think it does her justice.

Holy damn... Seems like you've spoiled her rotten :P

Tabbies are the striped cats, you can often see them in the wild. I like tabbies, too bad tabbies around my place are snobby as fuck

Ooooh, I see now. Let me amend that then. One of my cats is a tabby, judging from the Google image search.

My cat looks sort of like this. Note, this is not my cat, it is a picture I found.

23482957_1.jpg 

282341__safe_sweetie-belle_meme_sandwich

I'll take five on the go

Did anyone see what happened to Kevin Ware? That has GOT to hurt...

Some brilliant guy in a certain site has an opinion

kfY9I5O.png

To be serious... Legs shouldn't bend like that ;_;

My cat looks sort of like this. Note, this is not my cat, it is a picture I found.

As long as she got the trademarked stripes, albeit subtly, she is definitely partial tabby :P

is she doing good there?

She stole that Spongebob pillow, we didn't give it to her.

That's a cat all right ZlCHy.png

Any explanation on why she seemed to love that yellow box so much?

That's a cat all right ZlCHy.png

Any explanation on why she seemed to love that yellow box so much?

I guess since it was the perfect size for a cat bed, I dunno.

She hasn't slept on it in a long time, though (I showed you an older picture). She likes sleeping in the dining room chairs now...

is she doing good there?

Leo is a boy cat.

But he's fine. Very docile. You could pick him up and hold him. He doesn't like it, and he will meow a lot, but he doesn't squirm as much as my other cat, Zen.

Since we are talking about cats right now

azcaAZh.jpg

I guess since it was the perfect size for a cat bed, I dunno.

She hasn't slept on it in a long time, though (I showed you an older picture). She likes sleeping in the dining room chairs now...

Maybe something or someone drooled on it and she liked the smell? :V

Dining chair? Yep, she likes the smell of someone in your house there, or maybe just the bottom part.

Leo is a boy cat.

But he's fine. Very docile. You could pick him up and hold him. He doesn't like it, and he will meow a lot, but he doesn't squirm as much as my other cat, Zen.

Ah :x

That's definitely a good pet material. Would love to pay good money to have someone like that... What's with Zen? Scratching type?

• Brohoof 6

Since we are talking about cats right now

Aw, so cute.

That's definitely a good pet material. Would love to pay good money to have someone like that...

Here is a picture of Leo. Please excuse the quality. I only have an iPod to take pictures with.

2013_04_03_21_21_54.jpg

What's with Zen? Scratching type?

He's generally a bit more troublesome. He climbs onto anything, and he's not as easy to hug. He squirms a lot. 
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not too fond of my current cat, he just seems to want to eat and sleep. He's got a king's bed, because anything smaller and he wouldn't fit on it. We're trying to find someone to take the cat, but no luck so far.

I had a cat from long ago, he escaped the house and met his end. It was quite sad. Then I had another cat who was with us for most of my life, more sad stuff.

Cats are awesome, the end.

• Brohoof 1