General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Censorship is evil. I love when Edge cashed in Money in the Bank on Cena right after the elimination chamber.

If I remember, that was the first time it was done like that, like doing it after a match and all. 

• Brohoof 1

If I remember, that was the first time it was done like that, like doing it after a match and all.

I'm watching his hardcore match with Mick Foley right now. TNA isn't on for a while. Are you going to watch TNA tonight?

I'm watching his hardcore match with Mick Foley right now. TNA isn't on for a while. Are you going to watch TNA tonight?

Its actually on now, and I already watched most of it, but I don't feel like staying till the end. I can just catch the replay tomorrow or something. 

• Brohoof 1

Its actually on now, and I already watched most of it, but I don't feel like staying till the end. I can just catch the replay tomorrow or something.

it doesn't start until later where I am.

ouch. Being suplexed into thumbtacks looks like no fun

Do you like Mr. Anderson?

• Brohoof 1

it doesn't start until later where I am.

ouch. Being suplexed into thumbtacks looks like no fun

Do you like Mr. Anderson?

As a wrestler he isn't anything special, but he has so much charisma where makes up for it. I do enjoy him, and I miss when he was one his own. Now he just seems to be another Aces and Eights member.

• Brohoof 1

As a wrestler he isn't anything special, but he has so much charisma where makes up for it. I do enjoy him, and I miss when he was one his own. Now he just seems to be another Aces and Eights member.

I'm super behind on the TNA storylines, I had some DVR issues. Aces and Eights seems pretty fucking stupid. Anderson is charismatic. Does he still do his own entrance introductions?

I'm super behind on the TNA storylines, I had some DVR issues. Aces and Eights seems pretty fucking stupid. Anderson is charismatic. Does he still do his own entrance introductions?

Nah, he comes out to their theme now. 

• Brohoof 1

Nah, he comes out to their theme now.

Aww, man! Now I like him a lot less. I guess it's the TNA writers fault.

I like him as a heel, but I remember he used to be a huge coward when a heel, which I don't like. Haven't seen him wrestle in a long time.

Aww, man! Now I like him a lot less. I guess it's the TNA writers fault.

I like him as a heel, but I remember he used to be a huge coward when a heel, which I don't like. Haven't seen him wrestle in a long time.

The only think I like about him in Aces and Eights is how his appearance is now. He has some scruff and the leather jacket which both suit him. 

• Brohoof 1

The only think I like about him in Aces and Eights is how his appearance is now. He has some scruff and the leather jacket which both suit him.

I definitely like the scruff. I don't like AJ Styles appearance now. He just looks generic. He used to be this daring badass, streamlined for efficiency.

• Brohoof 1

I definitely like the scruff. I don't like AJ Styles appearance now. He just looks generic. He used to be this daring badass, streamlined for efficiency.

His hair doesn't suit him at all, makes him look like a little kid. 

• Brohoof 1

His hair doesn't suit him at all, makes him look like a little kid.

I'm watching the six way tag match on ECW with Dreamer, Funk, and their chick (can't recall her name), against Edge, Foley, and Lita. Holy shit, ECW is hardcore. They're like cursing and talking about masturbating and blowjobs, then beating eachother with barbed wire lit on fire, I meam, wow.

• Brohoof 1

I'm watching the six way tag match on ECW with Dreamer, Funk, and their chick (can't recall her name), against Edge, Foley, and Lita. Holy shit, ECW is hardcore. They're like cursing and talking about masturbating and blowjobs, then beating eachother with barbed wire lit on fire, I meam, wow.

Yep, that's how ECW was, I always am annoyed I never bothered to watch it when it was in their prime. From what I've seen, it was amazing. 

Yep, that's how ECW was, I always am annoyed I never bothered to watch it when it was in their prime. From what I've seen, it was amazing.

They need to bring it back. Keep the main shows PG if you like, but give us some blood, cursing, and Edge pinning a girl by humping her!(that's how the match ended)

• Brohoof 1

They need to bring it back. Keep the main shows PG if you like, but give us some blood, cursing, and Edge pinning a girl by humping her!(that's how the match ended)

Quite a fitting way to pin happy.png

• Brohoof 1

The barbed wire is typically real. The blading is substituted for the wire.

It's always real usually.

Oh and speaking of that match, it also had one of the best promos ever in the build up.

This is why Mick is amazing and a HOF. So underrated on the mic.

• Brohoof 1

It's always real usually.

Oh and speaking of that match, it also had one of the best promos ever in the build up.

This is why Mick is amazing and a HOF. So underrated on the mic.

They use capped wire sometimes. During Mick Foley and Triple H's matches it was usually switched out.

Mick Foley is a cool dude. That guy can take a beating, he is probably pretty fucked up physically at this point.

• Brohoof 1

They use capped wire sometimes. During Mick Foley and Triple H's matches it was usually switched out.

Mick Foley is a cool dude. That guy can take a beating, he is probably pretty fucked up physically at this point.

Oh I bet by this point. BTW I love the ECW crowd, as I'm watching the same match now. 

Oh I bet by this point. BTW I love the ECW crowd, as I'm watching the same match now.

Oh yeah, they are crazy. Redneck as it gets.

You're awesome.

Oh yeah, they are crazy. Redneck as it gets.

You're awesome.

If you're referring to myself, then thanks. And ditto to you bro :)

Yeah I lost it when they started chanting for fire. And when you can get an ECW crowd to chant "You sick fuck," you know that you did a hardcore ECW match right. 

If you're referring to myself, then thanks. And ditto to you bro :)

Yeah I lost it when they started chanting for fire. And when you can get an ECW crowd to chant "You sick fuck," you know that you did a hardcore ECW match right.

How did they get away with language like that? Parents all over the world would shit their pants if it was on Raw or Smackdown.

How did they get away with language like that? Parents all over the world would shit their pants if it was on Raw or Smackdown.

Well I mean it was on PPV at the time, and I guess probably had a warning attached to it. I mean there was nothing they could do to stop the crowd. Speaking of the crowd, I always wondered what would have happened if Cena retained. Oh lord the amount of chaos that would have ensued would require the police to come and blockade Cena. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I mean it was on PPV at the time, and I guess probably had a warning attached to it. I mean there was nothing they could do to stop the crowd. Speaking of the crowd, I always wondered what would have happened if Cena retained. Oh lord the amount of chaos that would have ensued would require the police to come and blockade Cena.

Was Cena on ECW at that point?

Is Hulk Hogan's hair fake?

Was Cena on ECW at that point?

Cena was never on ECW. One Night Stand is basically a single event they did where WWE superstars battled people from ECW. The rebooted version of ECW WWE did was nowhere close to the original, and was deemed a failure pretty much. 

Alright well I'm out, gotta get up early for work tomorrow. Night bud! :)

• Brohoof 1