General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I got a new keyboard, little did I know it would put me way under on my bank account. >.>

I needed a new one, and this one is bluetooth, it works with my phone and other stuff. I like this, I hope that I don't have to take the dang thing back!

It's nice and small, and it definitely will make typing much easier on my phones. xD

So what is everyone up to right now? I just woke up, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Signature made by me, vectors in signature and avatar also made by me.

I got a new keyboard, little did I know it would put me way under on my bank account. >.>

<>

So what is everyone up to right now? I just woke up, and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I rarely ever spend more than $20 on any one keyboard. Thing is, they have to be the kind where I can physically rearrange the keys to signify that I use a non-Qwerty keyboard.

Plus I've a class at 12:00 and won't be back until after 19:00.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I rarely ever spend more than $20 on any one keyboard. Thing is, they have to be the kind where I can physically rearrange the keys to signify that I use a non-Qwerty keyboard.

Plus I've a class at 12:00 and won't be back until after 19:00.

Why use a non QWERTY keyboard? I've been using those types all my life, and I'm memorized the location of the keys on this type of keyboard. That's why I type pretty fast.

This keyboard was 25 dollars, it is a bluetooth one, like I said, and it's nice. But right now I'm not in any good financial situations, I'm already in the negatives in both my bank accounts, I hope that there would be no fees or what not. Meh.

I better try to spend money more wisely and such. I also have a credit card to pay off and that's already around 1000 dollars that I owe.

siggeh163.png

I'm a COLT/STALLION, not a filly/mare. Just because I have a round muzzle does not mean I'm female. Remember that. =3

Just messing around a little until it's time for me to leave the house - in which I'll then be going to Gulf Shores for a few days

Insert 1000 things that can go wrong here.

Why use a non QWERTY keyboard? I've been using those types all my life, and I'm memorized the location of the keys on this type of keyboard. That's why I type pretty fast.

Becuase I've found that my hands hurt if I use a keyboard that says qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm, but never at all when it says qwfpgjluyarstdhneiozxcvbkm. I also tried a keyboard that says pyfgcrlaoeuidhtnsqjkxbmwvz, but guess how that turned out. (Too many keys on the right hand; I have to be sinistral with the keyboard, as dextral I want to be with the mouse.)

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Just messing around a little until it's time for me to leave the house - in which I'll then be going to Gulf Shores for a few days

That sounds fun, I'm sure you will have a good time. xD

Becuase I've found that my hands hurt if I use a keyboard that says qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm, but never at all when it says qwfpgjluyarstdhneiozxcvbkm. I also tried a keyboard that says pyfgcrlaoeuidhtnsqjkxbmwvz, but guess how that turned out. (Too many keys on the right hand; I have to be sinistral with the keyboard, as dextral I want to be with the mouse.)

That's interesting. How would you rearrange the keys? xD Just taking the top off and moving it won't do anything, so I'm not exactly sure how you would change which key is pressed. xD That's something I don't know how you would do. xD

I don't have many keyboards. But I'm glad this one works on my phones, it's a nice thing to have. xD Even my MOUSE works on my android phone. xD

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

siggeh163.png

That's interesting. How would you rearrange the keys? xD Just taking the top off and moving it won't do anything, so I'm not exactly sure how you would change which key is pressed. xD That's something I don't know how you would do. xD

Windows natively has two prominent English keyboard layouts: Qwerty and Dvorak. Switching to either one can be done through ease of access. I use an even more rarer keyboard layout: Colemak. Windows has nothing on it, so I have to download a program that rearranges the keyboard layout for me. I go about switching around the keys physically so that other people know where the keys are.

I think I know about two or three people who natively use a non-Qwerty keyboard and I may be the only person out of all the forum sites I'm on who even uses the kind of keyboard that I use. (There were two Dvoraks: a musician and the keyboard guy, and strangely they were distantly related, so when I once asked "Qwerty or Dvorak," I got the musician as an answer.)

Because of that, it means that there are a lot of games that I cannot play because of how different the controls are; instead of WASD, it's WARS for me. Luckily, Minecraft and Runescape and Kerbal Space Program have the ability to change keyboard controls, but games like Catlateral Damage and Octodad would force me to switch back to Qwerty.

Side note: Qwerty has WASD, Colemak has WARS, and Dvorak has ,AOE (Yes, comma A O E).

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

<>

That's cool I guess. xD I'm used to the normal QWERTY keyboard, it's the one I've used all my life, and I can type very fast on it.

But because of how I type I am limited in speed, I don't do it quite the correct way to do it, so my typing speed is limited. But I'm too lazy to start typing the proper way. xD

I'm faster then lots of others anyway, and I tend to keep everything proper. xD

siggeh163.png

So, there seems to be this girl who really likes me and apparently has for quite sometime. She text'd me and said that she has had a crush on me for a while and, she said that she just had to tell me to get the monkey off her back. 

I really don't even know what I'm suppose to say to her...  :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

I needed a new one, and this one is bluetooth, it works with my phone and other stuff. I like this, I hope that I don't have to take the dang thing back!

It's nice and small, and it definitely will make typing much easier on my phones. xD

Ha ha nice I didn't even know you could use a keyboard with a smart phone. Probably for the best I'd never be off the internet ;)

what model is the keyboard, specs, pic etc?

sig-18793.ComicConReviews.png

I was gonna elaborate the differences between alone and lonely, two unlike words that people tend to unify, even though one means "all one," and the other is a mistake.

But alas, hamster wheel.

Well... I'm on the road, guys. So far so good...

I've not left yet.

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Don't think Iv ever posted in this thread before, nor have I ever really seen it around. :huh:

Anyway hows it hang'n guys?

Just another typical day college stuff for me and a three day weekend at that. How are you?

Well... I'm on the road, guys. So far so good...

Traveling? Where too?

So, there seems to be this girl who really likes me and apparently has for quite sometime. She text'd me and said that she has had a crush on me for a while and, she said that she just had to tell me to get the monkey off her back.

I really don't even know what I'm suppose to say to her... :blush:

Awesome man. Go for it, get to know her better Edited by Ticking Timebomb

Marblepiesig2.png.fb6ac098bee1c85c0acf52419aab2729.png

Pretty deep

Which is why I hate Latin. (Great job, I just dissed off two-thirds of the English language, every Romance language in the world, every branch of law and governent, Latin itself, and the spy from Iron Man 2.)

No, not really... I just really like etymology.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Awesome man. Go for it, get to know her better

I dont know if Im into her or not though, I was actually surprised to find out that I was her type.  

Zzzzz... I hate car trips that last for hours... I really do...

Tell me about it... Normally I'd be able to recline and lie back, but this time it's a pretty full van... *sigh*

Ew yuck :(... reminds me of school trips and stuff like that >.>...

But school trips are the besh part of school. Yeah, I'm looking at you, memories of high school senior excursion. The farthest away I've ever been away from my folks.

Guess what?

a0AgWVX.png

<>