General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

-boops- How is everyone doing today? I am alright I guess. xD Today was an okay day, did some exploring, I am in the Dallas area right now though. At a hotel.

I bought a "new" laptop today, and it seems to work nicely at least.. Heh. Been setting it up. I am sure my parents will end up killing me soon I guess... It was 700 dollars and my parents would probably be like "You could have used that for a car" or something like that.....

So anyway, how is everyone doing today?

I was looking at the design aspects of several different websites, and deviantART was one of them. Browsing for them in four different browsers simultaneously (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Opera) is overkill.

Plus, five Youtube videos is nowhere how many I could search at once.

So you're trying to see how the websites look different across different browsers?

Sure, I guess you could just keep searching them until you hit some sort of limit... Why though?

-boops- How is everyone doing today? I am alright I guess. xD Today was an okay day, did some exploring, I am in the Dallas area right now though. At a hotel.

I bought a "new" laptop today, and it seems to work nicely at least.. Heh. Been setting it up. I am sure my parents will end up killing me soon I guess... It was 700 dollars and my parents would probably be like "You could have used that for a car" or something like that.....

So anyway, how is everyone doing today?

Oh hey Cinny. What kind of specs does your lap top have?

Oh hey Cinny. What kind of specs does your lap top have?

Pretty good specs I guess, here is an image, I am sure you can read the text on it.. I hope. xD It was on sale and refurbished but heh.. Here.

specso3o.png

@, @, I'm ready to pass out and I haven't eaten or gone to the bathroom yet.

Hmm I see. Well it is morning at this point now. I am about to go on a 7 hour drive back home, right now I am still at the hotel. I need to take a shower here in a bit then head on my way. And see my friend here before I head out. I hope I don't make it home too late, I gotta wake up at about 9:30 tomorrow for work.

So who is here at the moment anyway?

Hello Stormgiggle!

I'm trying to heavily fortify and populate Sanctuary at the moment so I can have tons of people available for trade.

But enough about me, how are you doing?

Oh wow. Are you sure you're prepared to properly manage such a large populous of people? 

Good. Earlier I made some minecraft stuff, you should go back a page or two and look at what I made!

Oh wow. Are you sure you're prepared to properly manage such a large populous of people? 

Good. Earlier I made some minecraft stuff, you should go back a page or two and look at what I made!

I actually think it will be easier for me, I need to have connections of traders with all of my settlements, it's my main problem at the moment.

I saw it, it looks sweet.

I actually think it will be easier for me, I need to have connections of traders with all of my settlements, it's my main problem at the moment.

Okay, but will those people have food, water, and safety from the dangers of the wasteland?

I saw it, it looks sweet.

Good, because I need to quiz you.

What were your impressions on that "angel" I made?

And how about the city itself? It's supposed to be the perfect pony paradise. Does it look the part?

Well I am back home.. I am TIIRED. and I have to work tomorrow. At least I don't have to work early tomorrow. I have a couple early shifts in the coming weeks though. At least I am home, though I am gonna miss being down in Dallas heh.

So who is here right now? How is everyone doing today? I'm kinda hungry.. I think I need to get some food.

Good, because I need to quiz you. What were your impressions on that "angel" I made? And how about the city itself? It's supposed to be the perfect pony paradise. Does it look the part?

I liked the Angel, he seems... "Nice".

Perfect pony paradises need more pink.

I don't even like that color, but it's important to ponies.

Okay, but will those people have food, water, and safety from the dangers of the wasteland?

Of course!

I have two water purifiers, a huge mutfruit orchard (And multiple others at other settlements) And a Bulwark.

post-26989-0-80876600-1455075010_thumb.jpgMy front gatepost-26989-0-54456700-1455075025_thumb.jpgPower Plant and Brahmin penpost-26989-0-58913800-1455075034_thumb.jpgThe aforementioned Bulwark.

Sorry for the dark pictures, forgot to wait until day to take them.

Edited by Punicpunch

I liked the Angel, he seems... "Nice".

Perfect pony paradises need more pink.

I don't even like that color, but it's important to ponies.

Of course!

I have two water purifiers, a huge mutfruit orchard (And multiple others at other settlements) And a Bulwark.

attachicon.gif2016-02-09_00003.jpgMy front gateattachicon.gif2016-02-09_00002.jpgPower Plant and Brahmin penattachicon.gif2016-02-09_00004.jpgThe aforementioned Bulwark.

Sorry for the dark pictures, forgot to wait until day to take them.

Really? That's good!

Pink? Ugh, I don't think so. 

I see... Actually I don't see because those pictures were taken at night, but whatever. But, are you prepared to lead the town? What form of government will you put in place?

Well I am back home.. I am TIIRED. and I have to work tomorrow. At least I don't have to work early tomorrow. I have a couple early shifts in the coming weeks though. At least I am home, though I am gonna miss being down in Dallas heh.

So who is here right now? How is everyone doing today? I'm kinda hungry.. I think I need to get some food.

Hey Cinny! You should get some pizza. I hear it's national pizza day!

I see... Actually I don't see because those pictures were taken at night, but whatever. But, are you prepared to lead the town? What form of government will you put in place?

Sorry... :adorkable: :adorkable: :adorkable:

Monarchy most likely.

Me.

Really? That's good! Pink? Ugh, I don't think so.

Opinions.

Edited by Punicpunch

Sorry... :adorkable: :adorkable: :adorkable:

Monarchy most likely.

Me.

Opinions.

It's okay! I don't mind.

That's okay for the short term, but what happens when you die? There will be a power vacuum, which is bad. You need to have an heir to the throne.

I wanted your opinion though! 

It's okay! I don't mind.
I'm gonna retake them tomorrow anyways.

That's okay for the short term, but what happens when you die? There will be a power vacuum, which is bad. You need to have an heir to the throne.
Obviously, Dogmeat will be the successor.

I wanted your opinion though!
I told you, the color scheme seems off.

I'm gonna retake them tomorrow anyways.

Obviously, Dogmeat will be the successor.

I told you, the color scheme seems off.

Why remake them if these work just fine?

I see... Personally I wouldn't entrust the well being of people to someone named Dogmeat, but maybe you see something in him that I don't.

Right, you want more pink... What I like about the current color is that it changes. The rainbow colored blocks slowly change color over time, which I think is awesome. But I'll see about adding more pink. There are some heart shaped pink windows that I'll try out.

Why remake them if these work just fine?
I'm going to retake them because I took them when it was dark out.

You said you couldn't see them.

I see... Personally I wouldn't entrust the well being of people to someone named Dogmeat, but maybe you see something in him that I don't.
Well, maybe a dog isn't a very good leader...

Preston might be good, but that remains to be seen.

Right, you want more pink... What I like about the current color is that it changes. The rainbow colored blocks slowly change color over time, which I think is awesome. But I'll see about adding more pink. There are some heart shaped pink windows that I'll try out.
Go for it.

Gravity is waves?

I didn't think they were waves.

Well, here's how it goes: if you have a bunch of really dense things moving in such a way (EG two neutron stars orbiting each other), their mass can stretch spacetime. Anything in its wake will get stretched and squashed in a periodic fashion.

Oh, on the topic of waves, all sound is made up of sine waves, each wave being its own amplitude, frequency, and phase, adding up in a such a way as to produce a distinct sound.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Well, here's how it goes: if you have a bunch of really dense things moving in such a way (EG two neutron stars orbiting each other), their mass can stretch spacetime. Anything in its wake will get stretched and squashed in a periodic fashion.

Oh, on the topic of waves, all sound is made up of sine waves, each wave being its own amplitude, frequency, and phase, adding up in a such a way as to produce a distinct sound.

Okay, that makes sense. I thought it was that rubber sheet like force, but it does a pretty good job of explaining it.