General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Pokey poke, I have risen, from the dead. I guess.

How are you all doing today? I don't seem to come up in here very often.. But heh. New signature by the way! If you still see old one refresh or view it to update it.

Work is super stressful like usual, me being the only one outside... Well at least 40 hours, that's good.

Feeling like shit today.

Cool.

For some reason I read your name as "Sir Punicpunch" and now I cant stop thinking of you as a knight.

I wanna be a knight now.

/random.

Also, hai and im sorry you feel down, yo. Maybe fun can bring you up some? Or maybe a good nap.

For some reason I read your name as "Sir Punicpunch" and now I cant stop thinking of you as a knight.

Miss Haven and Sir Punicpunch. What does that make Iggy?

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

I wanna be a knight now.

/random.

Also, hai and im sorry you feel down, yo. Maybe fun can bring you up some? Or maybe a good nap.

It just that I haven't eaten since I've woken up and the perfect set events caused me to be pissed off. And then a sore throat too.

Two more things to add:

My computer was supposed to be here tomorrow but it's coming next week, so that's annoying.

Also, Sir Punicpunch sounds pretty rad. I like it.

• Brohoof 1

Miss Haven and Sir Punicpunch. What does that make Iggy?

-boops Ganny- It seems I posted in here and the thread died for 3 days.. Hmm.... But it seems to be a bit active now. How are you all doing? Super tired like always. Internet utter meh, oh well. Going on a trip to where I used to live, oh I remember wanting to get OUT of that state, though it'll be nice going back to see where I grew up. I hope to have a nice vacation before I move out, if I do move out.

- boops Ganny- It seems I posted in here and the thread died for 3 days.. Hmm.... But it seems to be a bit active now. How are you all doing? Super tired like always.

I'm on my homebound commute right now and did your hear what I got for National Regifting Day?

It just that I haven't eaten since I've woken up and the perfect set events caused me to be pissed off. And then a sore throat too.

Two more things to add:

My computer was supposed to be here tomorrow but it's coming next week, so that's annoying.

Also, Sir Punicpunch sounds pretty rad. I like it.

hoofed for using "rad" and whatnot.

The other stuff does indeed sound damned terrible.

In the least, the computer will still get there and nothing's wrong with it, so that's not all bad. The other stuff (or at least just the being pissed off part) can be fixed with some rest and a new day.

Something that wasn't regifted. And it's big. Doxbox knows what it is.

Then what was it? Also good morning everyone, just waking up, for another loong day, at least today is the last day for one day then 3 days of work then 5 days off. Going to be going on a trip at least.

In the least, the computer will still get there and nothing's wrong with it, so that's not all bad. The other stuff (or at least just the being pissed off part) can be fixed with some rest and a new day.

Rad is a word i use repeatedly in my daily vocabulary.

Yesterday just was an unfortunate chain of upsetting events, it was just blegh.

Then what was it? Also good morning everyone, just waking up, for another loong day, at least today is the last day for one day then 3 days of work then 5 days off. Going to be going on a trip at least.

I got a car.

Rad is a word i use repeatedly in my daily vocabulary.

Yesterday just was an unfortunate chain of upsetting events, it was just blegh.

The three musketeers (I really wanna say something else for that, though): Miss B Haven (the B doesn't stand for anything), Sir Punic Punch, and Iggy (the name is just Iggy).

• Brohoof 1

I got a car.

The three musketeers (I really wanna say something else for that, though): Miss B Haven (the B doesn't stand for anything), Sir Punic Punch, and Iggy (the name is just Iggy).

I don't know how I feel about the separation of Punic and Punch in my names.

Does it look better Punicpunch, PunicPunch, or Punic Punch?