Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

@, You know you can always invite some ponies to a private conversation? :)

Then you will not have to make a thread.

But idk it's not the same thing maybe?

I only made this topic cause I was bored and lonely and for those who are the same today.

Plus I dunno if anyone wants to PM me right now :( (is actually shy)

You know a month ago I’d agree with you LAB, but I’ve grown to love Rarity. She’s far and away my favorite of the Mane6. What’s up with everyone starting school so late? I started the 13th of last month.

You know a month ago I’d agree with you LAB, but I’ve grown to love Rarity. She’s far and away my favorite of the Mane6. What’s up with everyone starting school so late? I started the 13th of last month.

Mine starts on September 6th...

Go New Jersey!

LOLs I haven't been to school since 01 xD

I don’t even want to talk to you right now :angry: Haha luckily class for me does not start until 3 so I’ve got quite a bit of time. At least I’m in college too, it beats the heck out of high school.

were about's are you from because cos in know some schools start and finish summer holiday (i know schools in Germany do)

but i dont need to worry about it because i don't go to school.... HA HA

were about's are you from because cos in know some schools start and finish summer holiday (i know schools in Germany do)

but i dont need to worry about it because i don't go to school.... HA HA

I’m from California, and not the nice California either, I live in the desert.

@, I couldn’t even imagine what a half Keronian, half were-cat would look like! I should start watching Sgt. Frog again, it’s been awhile.

Because... I'm Canadian. We start school later then Americans!

Because... I'm Canadian. We start school later then Americans!

Ah, I see, how is Canada anyway? I mean I suppose that is a sort of loaded question seeing as how you are Canadian, but I’ve always wanted to go up there.

Ah, I see, how is Canada anyway? I mean I suppose that is a sort of loaded question seeing as how you are Canadian, but I’ve always wanted to go up there.

I can't really speak for all of Canada but Toronto is doing fine. My older brother lives in Alberta and he says that's good too. And to be honest Canada isn't really that different from the States. The only major difference between is that are country is colder.

Yeah, that’s where I watched Sgt. Frog, and once I finished them on Netflix I just stopped watching. I should continue watching though, I’ve heard it is different subbed than dubbed. I’ve heard it is a but raunchier and much less kiddy.

I can't really speak for all of Canada but Toronto is doing fine. My older brother lives in Alberta and he says that's good too. And to be honest Canada isn't really that different from the States. The only major difference between is that are country is colder.

Honestly that is a little disappointing I was hoping Canada would be some sort of wonderland. Much less conservative than America.