Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You know any artists on here who takes requests?

There is a thread for avatar requests and Sig requests somewhere here. Otherwise you can make a thread asking if someone would take a request and someone should agree or point you in the right direction for what you want.

Random lyrics time! ^~^

~Slow down this is slippin' through my mind, This conversation has run out of time. Honey I knowyou knowwhat I mean, And that's the one thing that you soon will find.

I knowthat you really wanna go, My mind is runnin' outta gas justrelax, And recap, and relapse. Tonight,my bodies jumpin' and I, Go through the motions andI'mleaving on this journey, Maybe someday I'll come running home toyou.

I don't wanna see the day,mywords cannotmake itsafe. (Come running home!Come running home!) Her heart in my hands, it's too bad,noregrets... I don't wanna see the day,hertearsare falling on my grave. (Come running home!Come running home!) This is my one chance totake back,noregrets...

Let's go! I just wanna let you know, This situation leaves me outta breath. We'll drive till the love that's in your eyes, Drops to the groundandunravels like a thread...

I knowthat you really wanna go, I only think abouther,must gettoher,cannotlose her. You knowthat I will not let this die, Life support systems and my mind on Rewind and rewindandrewind...

I don't wanna see the day,mywords cannotmake itsafe. (Come running home!Come running home!) Her heart in my hands, it's too bad,noregrets... I don't wanna see the day,hertearsare falling on my grave. (Come running home!Come running home!) This is my one chance totake back,noregrets...

I don't wanna see the day,mywords cannotmake itsafe. Her heart in my hands, it's too bad,noregrets... I don't wanna see the day,hertearsare falling on my grave. This is my one chance (myone chance,myone chance)~

Edited by Kirby

If you eat something again and again daily it starts losing its taste. Or at least it seems like it. Is it just me?

I don't get it when girls have boyfriends and they go "Oh my god, Nick called again! I'm out with my friends, I'll call him when I have nothing to do." or something like that. I mean, unless he's a boy toy or something it's kind of nyehh..

SSX Tricky had cooler tracks than SSX 2012 and Oblivion is more interesting than Skyrim but eventually enemies get too freaking hard to kill.

i actully like luna more than celestia.."sry molestia"

I like Celestia better than Luna. And Molestia better than Luna. And Trollestia better than Luna. And Cadance better than Luna. And Rarity better than Luna. And Rainbow Dash better than Luna. And Lyra better than Luna. And Bon Bon better than Luna. And pretty much everyone better than Luna.

except only not really.