General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

There is no use to report things if no one ever bothered to look at it

If you are concerned about your reports being ignored, follow up on them with me via PM or a support ticket and I will personally look into it.

• Brohoof 1

Or from now you can assure that there will be a change on this?

They gonna copy-paste moar words at you, that's what.

Edit; Yep.

Because I don't have a problem, so I laugh at all of yours. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I derive a perverse humor from the fact you are all complaining.

Don't we all. Edited by Typhoid Libby

If you are concerned about your reports being ignored, follow up on them with me via PM or a support ticket and I will personally look into it.

How the flying muffin do I follow my own reports? Do I have to check on the offending posts every hour? Posted Image

Oh well, I'll try resuming my reporting habit on those roleplaying and image spamming

And I'm pretty sure there nothing you can do about attention whoring, eh?

I derive a perverse humor from the fact you are all complaining.

Please walk into a burning barn, and lock the door while you're inside it

• Brohoof 1

Oh, so I'm not talking to you about the subject?

Oooooh.

:P

Posted Image

What does that have to do with anything?

Please walk into a burning barn, and lock the door while you're inside it

Maybe you're rubbing off on me?
  • Brohoof 1

How the flying muffin do I follow my own reports? Do I have to check on the offending posts every hour?

Just PM me when you report something, along with a link to the post in question. I can use that to follow up on the reports and make sure that people are doing their jobs.

• Brohoof 2

Just PM me when you report something, along with a link to the post in question. I can use that to follow up on the reports and make sure that people are doing their jobs.

How come we have 3 Red Men now instead of 2 (When it was just you and Swoop)?

What does that have to do with anything?

You are involved.

Guilty by association. :P

How the flying muffin do I follow my own reports? Do I have to check on the offending posts every hour?

I'm pretty sure that was just something in attempt to calm the masses.

Rehash the same stuff over and over again for great justice because it takes great effort to change small stuff for a single thread.

"Keep calm and keep posting." kinda stuff.

Unless majority whines, nothing changes.

You are involved. Guilty by association.

Fine, you win again. But only because I'm far too busy looking at the past, and I refuse to argue over something that I don't even remember what we are talking about. And I'm half asleep....

Can you please stop posting that horrible excuse of a pony?

That would be far too troublesome for you :/

Nah, I'll think of something in a few hours.

Unless majority whines, nothing changes.

Then we will have to wait for the Second Becoming for that :D

That would be far too troublesome for you :/ Nah, I'll think of something in a few hours.

I'd rather make sure that things are getting done properly than worry about being mildly inconvenienced, especially if it means being able to kill off future shitstorms before they go out of control.

• Brohoof 2

Why is so much serious talk in here now? .-.

Some people tried to use this thread as a roleplay ground, some other won't stop trying to garner attention for themselves, a rare few tried to spam nothing but image macro here

Add them all up, you get a shitty chat thread :P

• Brohoof 3

Some people tried to use this thread as a roleplay ground, some other won't stop trying to garner attention for themselves, a rare few tried to spam nothing but image macro here

I say we go back to old chat thread, and make it fun once more ;-;
  • Brohoof 1

Again, I state another thread creation somehwere >< it's killin meh

I'd rather make sure that things are getting done properly than worry about being mildly inconvenienced, especially if it means being able to kill off future shitstorms before they go out of control.

I'm kinda seeing this as "Words are cheap, so let's make more of them in hopes this blows over" thing, like on so many sites before this.

Prove me wrong if you can. :P

(Yes I'm making you note that it's kind of a big deal by trying to aggravate you because people remember things that aggravate them)