Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

He stole that from me.

No you

What if they're trying to start-up a seperate conversation? Would you consider it spam? If so, then I just don't know anymore.......

Depends. Does he want to stay on that conversation for a while? If he changes topic every three or so posts, then it's a goddamn spam

No you

No, you.

Depends. Does he want to stay on that conversation for a while? If he changes topic every three or so posts, then it's a goddamn spam

I'd be happy if he STARTED a freaking conversation first. Can't ask for everything at once.

Besides, conversations flow from topic to topic naturally too and that should not be stifled.

No you

Oh.

I'm just asking because I feel like I can't say anything without some guy saying "Let's stop before it becomes spam".

I think you guys are too paranoid.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know where my avatar is from, or who made it. I honestly don't remember where I found it.

It's cool though, so I don't think I'll get rid of it. Although I did not have it for awhile when I had the deadmau5 avatar... I'm sorry, I just fucking love deadmau5

No one knew who I was when I changed my avatar, either

Edited by bluetrace

I don't even know where my avatar is from, or who made it. I honestly don't remember where I found it.

It's cool though, so I don't think I'll get rid of it. Although I did that one time when I had the deadmau5 avatar... I'm sorry, I just fucking love deadmau5

No one knew who I was when I changed my avatar

I hear a lot of people saying yours is creepy, yet it looks more like the artist accidently smeared the paint just before finishing :P

Well then you stole the avatar from the artists, silly :P

Artists, who cares about them.

MLP has overflow for peeps who make images and expect something out of it.

Plus, I dare to say I spent more time re-coloring it than someone spent making it. It was an Applejack originally.

And fair use of content clause goes here. If I'm not making profit out of it, it's fair.

• Brohoof 1

Plus, I dare to say I spent more time re-coloring it than someone spent making it. It was an Applejack originally.

Shoulda stated that originally. If you colored it yourself, kudos!

I'm content with my current avatar. Discord made it for both me and Scootacool

I hear a lot of people saying yours is creepy, yet it looks more like the artist accidently smeared the paint just before finishing :P

I think the static in the background and the black hole look gives it a creepy vibe. Especially since it's Flutters, that just makes it worse

Well... I tried searching your avatar, I got this instead

*snip*

lol, Emoshy

No :P

Anyway, here is the entire list

http://thatsgrotesqu...allery/36586661

Being paranoid is much better than being submissive

Well... I tried searching your avatar, I got this instead

Posted Image

Can't say I'm paranoid free, myself. I'm usually paranoid about something bad happening to me (Example: Dying in a fashion you'd see in 1000 Ways to Die :unsure:).

• Brohoof 1

I'm content with my current avatar. Discord made it for both me and Scootacool

Did he really made that? Wow o_o

I think the static in the background and the black hole look gives it a creepy vibe.

Dude.. I never noticed your avatar have static background Posted Image

Now I'm scared

Did he really made that? Wow o_o

Actually, he stated himself he can't draw jack shit. He just makes the avatars out of existing art with effects, cropping, etc.

Notice how I have yet to call anyone a cuntfacemcgee for the duration of an ENTIRE page.

Cuz we don't got crazy spammers all around the place ATM, it's really just me, you, Weyland, shotty, and bluetrace.

Notice how I have yet to call anyone a cuntfacemcgee for the duration of an ENTIRE page.

I'm surprised you haven't. I'm guessing you're reserving that for some poor unfortunate soul who is caught "spamming constantly" in this thread.

Can't say I'm paranoid free, myself. I'm usually paranoid about something bad happening to me (Example: Dying in a fashion you'd see in 1000 Ways to Die :unsure:).

Try imagining being dragged by something unworldly through a portal. You tried kicking and screaming for help, but it won't help.

Deep inside you know, that once you got past that portal, it's all over. You will be tortured eternally to fuel a dying God of the Imperium

Your hand found a small handgun. You tried shooting the monster, but all the bullets simply bounced off from its grotesque armor. After a few shot, you whimpered, you aimed the gun's barrel to your head.

As the monster tossed you like a rag doll to the portal, you heard a faint click of the gun's clicking empty

And then there was pain

• Brohoof 1

Hey long time no see! how are you guys doing?

I suggest if you don't want to get bombarded with reprimands that you head over to here for casual spam and whatever falls in that category.

If you would like to have a good conversation that doesn't last only three posts, feel free to stick around.