General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I'm sorry honey, my heart cries, when I break your heart :(

but Rainbow Dash is a [not suitable for the forums]

(sigh)...

Whoa whoa cut the spoiler man! Posted Image

Oh you silly filly, that ain't any spoiler! All of those things are old! :P

Oh...

Don't worry. ;) If anything, the only "spoiler" thing is that Trixie is coming back...which 99.99999999999999% of the bronies already know by now. :lol: But the preview is only 1 minute long so...there wasn't THAT much...BUT I'M SO FRIGGIN HYPED! :D

What? You both know she and Dashie fight for worst pony on my list.

Well yes, but we are fervient Rarity followers (and I like Rainbow) so...yes, expect retaliation. :ph34r: Plus...NC is here, and he too is a fan of Rarity... :ph34r: you gonna get banned.....

@@Twinkleshine, And I KNEW I was forgetting a couple comics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

So what have y'all been up to today?

Something between reading fanfics and spamming questionable contents? Not so much

Don't worry. ;) If anything, the only "spoiler" thing is that Trixie is coming back...which 99.99999999999999% of the bronies already know by now. :lol: But the preview is only 1 minute long so...there wasn't THAT much...BUT I'M SO FRIGGIN HYPED! :D

I really really want this episode's watching to be spoiler free :<

<please please oh please Trixie don't be the bad girl again...>

I know this kinda out of the blue but I sure am going to miss the fall time :(. But also I can't wait till Christmas at the same time

Holy crap, I know exactly how you feel!

Fall is such a beautiful time, but doesnt seem to last long enough. :(

But, of course, Christmas is lots of fun and the time around it can also be beautiful! ^~^

• Brohoof 1

@twinkleshine I actually read some fanfics today for the first time actually and a lot of them are really awesome... But other than I just can't wait this semester of college to be over -_-

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I really really want this episode's watching to be spoiler free :<

<please please oh please Trixie don't be the bad girl again...>

Fair enough. :) As for the other thing...I have that gut feeling that we're gonna get surprised...somehow...either that or your fear. It's one or the other. Plus, there HAS been some...rather interesting stuff aside from the preview that are from the episode. But I'm still open to theories.

Well yes, but we are fervient Rarity followers (and I like Rainbow) so...yes, expect retaliation. :ph34r: Plus...NC is here, and he too is a fan of Rarity... :ph34r: you gonna get banned.....

Retaliation is.....good..he he he

And he won't do nuthin!

@@Twinkleshine, And I KNEW I was forgetting a couple comics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I immediately like this comic because Twixie :D

• Brohoof 2

Holy crap, I know exactly how you feel!

Fall is such a beautiful time, but doesnt seem to last long enough. :(

But, of course, Christmas is lots of fun and the time around it can also be beautiful! ^~^

I am kinda dreading this Christmas since I'm having to move from where I lived since I was born... :/ sigh but you gotta do what you gotta do and press onward

I immediately like this comic because Twixie :D

that comic hehe

But I am intrigued!

here's a sneak peak, this is my adobe flash.

post-5888-0-60906500-1353994461_thumb.jpg

I'm working in a e-learning course of a airline to train their employees something they need to teach them, but I'm supposed to do it more "fun" so they don't get bored while they are learning, so I have to make the lessons like a comic book, but with more movements and transitions, like Maroon 5's payphone first video.

• Brohoof 2

And for anyone interested...I don't know about you guys, but I'm DEFINITELY following this series. And both pages are spoilered because they are HUGE.

That was awesome. Be sure to post the next one when it comes out. And every single one after that....

Take that bitch out of my screen :V

Fine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Brohoof 4