General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Would anyone like a free steam game?

I got an extra key for Saints Row: The Third

Id take it, but I don't think my computer can handle it. :<

Maybe make a thread or something for it? Idk how you could choose who would get it, though...

For a minute, I was confused on why the status mentioned alicorn being canon, no messing with FS's pets, and the Wilhelm in an episode... I forgot today was the day of a new episode. Oops.

Does that mean I'm still a Brony?

Only if you so choose to be called and associated with that term.

i really find it aggrevating when people keep trying to convince you that you are, by definition, a Brony just because you watch the show. that's like saying you're a Trekkie just because you've happened to watch a few Star Trek episodes, or a Mario or Sonic-fan just because you've played a game or two from the series. you are what you decide you are, not what someone else tells you that you are.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 1

You know what, I hate these stupid livestreams. They lag uncontrollable.... I'll wait an hour or two for the Youtube version.

Either you don't have enough RAM on your computer, your internet is sub par, or you got a crap ton of stuff running and using lots of internet.

Either you don't have enough RAM on your computer, your internet is sub par, or you got a crap ton of stuff running and using lots of internet.

No idea about the RAM part, but other livestreams play just fine. Also, no and no.

i really find it aggrevating when people keep trying to convince you that you are, by definition, a Brony just because you watch the show. that's like saying you're a Trekkie just because you've happened to watch a few Star Trek episodes, or a Mario or Sonic-fan just because you've played a game or two from the series. you are what you decide you are, not what someone else tells you that you are.

I usually try not to go that route anymore, especially after thinking about it for some time when a few threads about whether bronies and furries are the same thing popped up.

Im somewhat the same way about it. Not just with the definition part, but for any time someone thinks they know me better than I do myself.

No idea about the RAM part, but other livestreams play just fine. Also, no and no.

Hmmm, just a crappy streamer then.

• Brohoof 1

for any time someone thinks they know me better than I do myself.

Right there. This was what I was talking about a few days ago. 
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, the brony is what I call a label, and that be it. Unless you're obviously obessessed, but after that, I leave it alone.

Also, today's chapter.....................

OH MY FRIGGIN GOD THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN GREAT/HILARIOUS! AND NOW TRIXIE GOT THE BEST EVIL LAUGH, WHAT THE HELL?! NOW I HAVE A NEWFOUND LOVE FOR KATHLEEN BARR WOOOOOOOOO!

• Brohoof 3

I usually try not to go that route anymore, especially after thinking about it for some time when a few threads about whether bronies and furries are the same thing popped up.

Im somewhat the same way about it. Not just with the definition part, but for any time someone thinks they know me better than I do myself.

i know it's a bent-up topic, but the difference between a brony and a furry is that bronies are people who like the show FiM. furries like anthropomorphic animals. both can coincide with each other, but they aren't the same thing, as have been very apparent in so much hate between the two groups.

of course, brony is an easily identifiable term to point out people who watch and like the show, but how much you are into said show is relative, really. i see it as, if you're comfortable with calling yourself a brony, you are. if someone tries to pressure that title onto you, and you're not okay with it, then you aren't and said person can go to fucking hell with their labeling.

• Brohoof 2

i know it's a bent-up topic, but the difference between a brony and a furry is that bronies are people who like the show FiM. furries like anthropomorphic animals. both can coincide with each other, but they aren't the same thing, as have been very apparent in so much hate between the two groups.

of course, brony is an easily identifiable term to point out people who watch and like the show, but how much you are into said show is relative, really. i see it as, if you're comfortable with calling yourself a brony, you are. if someone tries to pressure that title onto you, and you're not okay with it, then you aren't and said person can go to fucking hell with their labeling.

Eeyup. Some love to think they are the same thing for some reason just cause FIM characters are anthropomorphic animals (That is such a weird word).

Yup, it all depends on how much you actually like/watch the show. I also add in how much you of the fandom you are around or participate in.

and said person can go to fucking hell with their labeling.

My thoughts exactly! Posted Image

Welp if anyone wants it.

Y6LN4-QEHEN-4C9HK

No lurkers took this thing during all of this time?!

What is this, I don't even....

GF lurkers and guests. You fail at your job.

And thanks, bro! ^~^

Posted Image

No lurkers took this thing during all of this time?!

What is this, I don't even....

GF lurkers and guests. You fail at your job.

And thanks, bro! ^~^

perhaps i would have taken it if it said FREE MUSIC or something, but it's some game that my computer cannot play no matter what, so why bother? Steam works like shit on my computer anyways for being so bloated.

• Brohoof 1

on another note, have i been extremely lucky when i've went to school, or what? i keep stumbling upon people that think that school sucks for a number of reasons, yet i can't relate to a single thing of them. i've never been bullied, never went into big trouble with the teachers, none of them have hated me. hell, my brothers tell that the same teachers i've had in school have been bad for one or two reasons, yet i can't remember anything of that being done to me!

the fuck is going on???

perhaps i would have taken it if it said FREE MUSIC or something, but it's some game that my computer cannot play no matter what, so why bother? Steam works like shit on my computer anyways for being so bloated.

I second that. 

You guise need better computers. :V

on another note, have i been extremely lucky when i've went to school, or what? i keep stumbling upon people that think that school sucks for a number of reasons, yet i can't relate to a single thing of them. i've never been bullied, never went into big trouble with the teachers, none of them have hated me. hell, my brothers tell that the same teachers i've had in school have been bad for one or two reasons, yet i can't remember anything of that being done to me!

the fuck is going on???

It seems like it.

That or you just like school.

If you don't like it, everything is going to stick out just that much more.

I wasn't bullied bullied like some, just some minor picking on that only lasted for a short while.I can't stand school.

I have a few teachers I hate, though, I'm not sure if any hate me.

I have gotten in trouble with teachers lots of times at different ranges.

You guise need better computers. :V

It seems like it.

That or you just like school.

If you don't like it, everything is going to stick out just that much more.

I wasn't bullied bullied like some, just some minor picking on that only lasted for a short while.I can't stand school.

I have a few teachers I hate, though, I'm not sure if any hate me.

I have gotten in trouble with teachers lots of times at different ranges.

i'm not wealthy enough to get better computer power, even though i really want to. which is aggravating, as it seems to be in the norm that your computer can handle the newest Call of Honor Battlefield 63 with little trouble at all. now that i think about it, though, i do have a 360 i really don't use anymore nowadays. maybe i should sell it to get a better computer. my brother might protest, but screw that. it ain't his fucking birthday present.

i like school because it's been relatively nice there, and i've done and learned a lot of things from there. which is why it baffles me when people say they can't stand school because of x, y and z bad reasons. is it because i'm autistic or what? i can't understand what the fucking problem is!

on another note, have i been extremely lucky when i've went to school, or what? i keep stumbling upon people that think that school sucks for a number of reasons, yet i can't relate to a single thing of them. i've never been bullied, never went into big trouble with the teachers, none of them have hated me. hell, my brothers tell that the same teachers i've had in school have been bad for one or two reasons, yet i can't remember anything of that being done to me!   the fuck is going on???

Well, if you did keep yourself out of trouble, and got the luck that nobody bullied you at all, you probably would have had a good time at school, in comparison to others who might as well have had troubles. That and you probably like school anyway.

i like school because it's been relatively nice there, and i've done and learned a lot of things from there. which is why it baffles me when people say they can't stand school because of x, y and z bad reasons. is it because i'm autistic or what? i can't understand what the fucking problem is!

It's you my friend. You're nice enough. You actually see the good things in school (which many ignore. A lot). I should know, I didn't have troubles in school either.