General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Hahah, yeah... smile.png

2G5z3.jpg

I totally LOL'd as I imagined the Mane 6 (well, four for this instance) as Queen xDD

I love that song though

Now... time to go do something I haven't done in months... Something that I did all day for my first month...

Go to every fucking topic I find interesting and post in it. Yeah, I'm being the August 2012 Scootabloom.

Edited by Scootabelle
  • Brohoof 3

I love that song though

Amen to that bro. Amen to that.

But now things have gotten much better. We have like a dozen of GCTers in here!

And I totally broke in this fantasy dream!...........And now I want out. SW, your Weyland personality back then scares me...GET ME OUT OF HERE! LIBBY IS BEING MORE RANDOM THAN I REMEMBER! ARGH!

This is me coming back in a totally random way, ignore the idiot behind the screen.

• Brohoof 1

Too late, this is the restroom from now on.

gXL53.jpg

*douses you with holy water

Now... time to go do something I haven't done in months... Something that I did all day for my first month...

Go to every fucking topic I find interesting and post in it. Yeah, I'm being the August 2012 Scootabloom.

Go get them, big boy! biggrin.png

And I totally broke in this fantasy dream!...........And now I want out. SW, your Weyland personality back then scares me...GET ME OUT OF HERE! LIBBY IS BEING MORE RANDOM THAN I REMEMBER! ARGH!

This is me coming back in a totally random way, ignore the idiot behind the screen.

That's what GCT do to you. This thread is evolving. Give it a few months, this thread will be self-aware

• Brohoof 3

That's what GCT do to you. This thread is evolving. Give it a few months, this thread will be self-aware

Isn't it already?laugh.png Still, it would have been intereting to have been in those times of old (you have no idea how much I wanted to say thattongue.png ). I was actually going to ask you something...then decided it probably isn't a good idea. The past is the past, and there it shall stay (on hindsight, a more random Libby is a sight I would be glad to see, regardless of her kicking me all over to Saddle Arabia for ittongue.png ).

I'll go get some sleep now, it was a good first day in here.

See ya, lil' horses.

Good to know! Night my friend!smile.png

If you want to ask about something, just say it   I'm not the kind that can be easily offended

True, I shouldn't underestimate you, but like I always do, just in case.wink.png 

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, if you wanted the "old" GCT back, or if how it is now is better than before.

Would you rather 42 or dorothy bacon?

Dorothy Bacon all the way, son!

Yneos.

So much nostalgia

http://mlpforums.com/topic/28257-another-newbie-here/

>Welcome thread

>I didn't post in it

>mfw

mlfw7482-g1344120527437542802.jpg

Yep! I still got the template here! I need to update the content before it could be used, though.

Ah fuck it, I will do all the welcoming manually :x

I had a slight template as well. Though, it was more of a set way to type things and a specific video to post rather than an actual template.

Too late, this is the restroom from now on. 

mlfw1773-1321626301.png

• Brohoof 3

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was, if you wanted the "old" GCT back, or if how it is now is better than before.

Honestly, I have no idea ._.

While the old GCT is good, the new GCT is also good in its own way. I can't really say which one is better. It's like comparing a stallion with a game console...

• Brohoof 1

Honestly, I have no idea ._.

While the old GCT is good, the new GCT is also good in its own way. I can't really say which one is better. It's like comparing a stallion with a game console...

That's why I ended up regretting it. It's like they are two different worlds.smile.png

I had a slight template as well. Though, it was more of a set way to type things and a specific video to post rather than an actual template.

I honestly don't get having a template for a welcome but oh well.

What the blueberry fuck...?

This.

But still... I could only wonder if it's real or twenty different anon staged and elaborate hoax just for the shit and giggles

It's 4chan. I'm not a surfer of there, much less, but I know anything can be. You should know this better than I do.laugh.png

But still... I could only wonder if it's real or twenty different anon staged and elaborate hoax just for the shit and giggles

Those binaural beats can do some crazy shit to some people.

I actually tried a few once and it was pretty cool, but no supposed 'high' like most said. They just kinda caused some emotions/feels is all.

One scared the living shit out of me and I couldn't finish it. D:

To this day I'm shocked that these designs were created so beautifully. The ponies are beautiful. Fuck. It's just hard shaking off that fact.

attachicon.gifRoseluck.png

Is that Roseluck?

*sees image name*

:wub:

I really freaking like her scheme for some reason!

Wish she had somewhat of a personality to go by. D:

I need to find some fics of her or something...

• Brohoof 2

Those binaural beats can do some crazy shit to some people.

I actually tried a few once and it was pretty cool, but no supposed 'high' like most said. They just kinda caused some emotions/feels is all.

One scared the living shit out of me and I couldn't finish it. D:

Oh yeah... I remember about one video, where the opening is two babies standing together with ominous chants behind it, then suddenly there is a loud scream, which continues to various slideshow of sceneries...

Does that one counts as one of those? Couldn't find the video :x

It's 4chan. I'm not a surfer of there, much less, but I know anything can be. You should know this better than I do.laugh.png

It's 4chan, it can be anything :o

To this day I'm shocked that these designs were created so beautifully. The ponies are beautiful. Fuck. It's just hard shaking off that fact.

attachicon.gifRoseluck.png

This one looks better imo :wacko:

FQYi2.png

• Brohoof 1

Is that Roseluck?

*sees image name*

wub.png

I really freaking like her scheme for some reason!

Wish she had somewhat of a personality to go by. D:

I need to find some fics of her or something...

Yep, it is. For a background pony, she is gorgeous...

• Brohoof 1

Oh yeah... I remember about one video, where the opening is two babies standing together with ominous chants behind it, then suddenly there is a loud scream, which continues to various slideshow of sceneries...

Does that one counts as one of those? Couldn't find the video :x

This one looks better imo wacko.png

I don't think so unless it has two different sounds playing at very similar wavelengths.

Im not completely sure though.

Roseluck>>>>>>>>Dashie