General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Is it weird to want to hug your own OCs?

Not in the slightest. Because they look very cute.smile.png And I also forgot to tell you on the PM's, that Lapis really looked like a good mentor or similar with a head-strong personality and that Asteria was so cute in the posts I read.wub.png

That would explain the rebellious badassery.

And then Babs Seed becomes the leader of a rebellion back in Manehatten against all the bullies in the city. And if you want, killer machines too.

I'm okay with this. 

Now... Imagine if that was a drawing of some other random ponies (the same body, but different colors and different names), would you hug them? ohmy.png

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know those ponies. I know my ponies, and actually, only Asteria would let me hug her. Lapis wouldn't... And that applies to any pony I know enough about. Like I would hug any of the ponies from the show if I know enough about them to decide if I'd want to hug them.

Ya know, it's awesome to have your OCs drawn. I love to see different artists' interpretations of them.

But that's not why I'd want to. The way they were drawn makes them seem cute... 

Berry, to be honest, why do you question hugging them? They look cute, they're your OC's, it's a hug. Any further thought is unnecessary.smile.png

nd I also forgot to tell you on the PM's, that Lapis really looked like a good mentor or similar with a head-strong personality and that Asteria was so cute in the posts I read.
Ah, thank you. It's nice to hear comments about them. And that also means I got the characterizations right.

Berry, to be honest, why do you question hugging them? They look cute, they're your OC's, it's a hug. Any further thought is unnecessary.smile.png

Eh, sure.

And now I suddenly miss the dynamics of using both my OCs at once. It can be a little bit difficult, but it's so fun to make them interact with each other. It kind of makes me nostalgic about when I was much younger and I played with my toys. Hopefully I can find a new RP that would lend into using two OCs. The last one fell on its face before it really even started....

Ah, thank you. It's nice to hear comments about them. And that also means I got the characterizations right.

Eh, sure.

And now I suddenly miss the dynamics of using both my OCs at once. It can be a little bit difficult, but it's so fun to make them interact with each other. It kind of makes me nostalgic about when I was much younger and I played with my toys. Hopefully I can find a new RP that would lend into using two OCs. The last one fell on its face before it really even started....

You're welcome and don't worry, I'm sure you'll find another. Just don't let the nostalgia beat you too much. *hugs* Plus, I can totally understand how you feel.smile.png

Maybe. Maybe not. I don't know those ponies. I know my ponies, and actually, only Asteria would let me hug her. Lapis wouldn't... And that applies to any pony I know enough about. Like I would hug any of the ponies from the show if I know enough about them to decide if I'd want to hug them.

Ya know, it's awesome to have your OCs drawn. I love to see different artists' interpretations of them.

That's what I'm talking about :V

You created them, you nurtured them until now, of course you damn well want to hug them.

Fb46i.png

Not in the slightest. Because they look very cute.smile.png And I also forgot to tell you on the PM's, that Lapis really looked like a good mentor or similar with a head-strong personality and that Asteria was so cute in the posts I read.wub.png

wut

What RP did Berry Pie put Asteria in? wacko.png

Does she present in any other RP? wacko.png

<Kinda lazy have to re-read everything in that thread, heheh...>

Um, Life in Ponyville.

Don't be lazy and just read a few of my posts in that thread. I'm rather embarrassed by it though, and if you decide to read the whole thing, you'll see why I hate Slice of Life.

Um, Life in Ponyville.

Don't be lazy and just read a few of my posts in that thread. I'm rather embarrassed by it though, and if you decide to read the whole thing, you'll see why I hate Slice of Life.

Bloody gi-fucking-gantic bananas! The fic only last for 17 days, but it got like 773 replies!? ohmy.png

I guess it's your earlier attempts on RPing, eh? It couldn't be that bad VnCRQ.png

I guess it's your earlier attempts on RPing, eh?
Well, technically, I had roleplayed quite a bit beforehand, but yes, that was one of my earlier attempts at using the system this forum uses. So, are you going to read it? Or would you like to see my very first on the forum? It flopped miserably though...

Well, technically, I had roleplayed quite a bit beforehand, but yes, that was one of my earlier attempts at using the system this forum uses. So, are you going to read it? Or would you like to see my very first on the forum? It flopped miserably though...

Life in Ponyville? Well, maybe after I'm done reading the Trixie Train. Somehow I couldn't read it as fast as I could to other reading materials 3lnNF.png

Your very very first RP attempt? Is it this?

http://mlpforums.com/topic/24710-mystery-island/

Hye guise what's going on he-

oh I'll just come back later. 

*drags you back in

Bloody gi-fucking-gantic bananas!

Another phrase I'll commit to memory.

Anyway, Good night guys. It's almost 5AM, my mind turned to soup as I was pretty active today in Show Discussion, and Berry started me on RP lessons, which now my homework is investigate more stuff and such. If I had read anything tulpa related, my mind would have probably just said "FUCK YOU, I AIN'T READING THAT!" or some such.

Night!smile.png And again, thanks a lot Berry for putting up with me!blush.png

• Brohoof 2

Kzb7e.jpg

Another phrase I'll commit to memory.

Anyway, Good night guys. It's almost 5AM, my mind turned to soup as I was pretty active today in Show Discussion, and Berry started me on RP lessons, which now my homework is investigate more stuff and such. If I had read anything tulpa related, my mind would have probably just said "FUCK YOU, I AIN'T READING THAT!" or some such.

Night!smile.png And again, thanks a lot Berry for putting up with me!blush.png

Don't remember too many things that I said. You might feel some unwanted changes in your mind

Night!

Oh God no, please, stop. 

45397__safe_twilight-sparkle_grimdark_cr

• Brohoof 2

Life in Ponyville? Well, maybe after I'm done reading the Trixie Train. Somehow I couldn't read it as fast as I could to other reading materials
Well, it's basically a book... 
Your very very first RP attempt? Is it this?

What are you, a wizard? Or more likely you went to the back of my content page and clicked on the first RP.

What do you think? IMO, my performance wasn't too bad. Sadly, some of my fellow players were well, not skilled...

Wow, it feels so odd to look back on those first posts. I've changed so much since then. And by that, I mean stuff-wise. My avatar is much cooler now, and my signature is rather awesome as well.

Well, it's basically a book...

A very mind-boggling books ohmy.png

I've lost counts how many times I read Scootacool's post from POV of a different pony (I once mixed Ambrosia with Key, mindfucks were had for about two pages before I realized it)

What are you, a wizard? Or more likely you went to the back of my content page and clicked on the first RP.

What do you think? IMO, my performance wasn't too bad. Sadly, some of my fellow players were well, not skilled...

Wow, it feels so odd to look back on those first posts. I've changed so much since then. And by that, I mean stuff-wise. My avatar is much cooler now, and my signature is rather awesome as well.

Let's just say I'm the best when it comes to searching stuff tongue.png

Honestly it's not that awful like you implied earlier, it's just feels like all participants hardly 'connects' to each other. You're quite a distance above average there.

<one of the participants got banned? the fuck?>

Edited by Twinkleshine

A very mind-boggling books

Eh, quit yer bellyaching. At least you're not one of the poor ponies on board the train.

I've lost counts how many times I read Scootacool's post from POV of a different pony (I once mixed Ambrosia with Key, mindfuckd were had for about two pages before I realized it)

Really? It's not that hard to know who is who...

Honestly it's not that awful like you implied earlier, it's just feels like all participants hardly 'connects' to each other.

That's poor craftsmanship. Also, I just meant I found it extremely boring and awful. I guess that's what you meant.

You're quite a distance above average there.

Um, what does that mean?

<one of the participants got banned? the fuck?>

Twilight Sky, right? Still wondering what he did to get kicked of the forums.

Eh, quit yer bellyaching. At least you're not one of the poor ponies on board the train.

Hah, I guess you're right ZlCHy.png

Really? It's not that hard to know who is who...

Beats me...

There is a reason why I color-coded everything in my RP's posts. So I won't lost my (already minimum) focus when I'm reading it. Thankfully everyone in the West Train color-coded theirs too.

Um, what does that mean?

Dunno, but I found your posts there never make want to skip the entire posts. I guess it's something subjective EVShg.png

Twilight Sky, right? Still wondering what he did to get kicked of the forums.

His latest trace is two months ago. If there is any clue on how he messed up, it's already gone :x

Dunno, but I found your posts there never make want to skip the entire posts.

Thanks. I always try to put effort into my posts. Unlike some people....

His latest trace is two months ago. If there is any clue on how he messed up, it's already gone :x

I think I might know actually. He did this thing where he brohoofed a post, then unbrohoffed it, the rebrohoofed it, over and over again. If not, I doubt anyone else would know. Besides mods, but they don't share their secrets...

Okay, gotta sleep....

• Brohoof 1

I think I might know actually. He did this thing where he brohoofed a post, then unbrohoffed it, the rebrohoofed it, over and over again. If not, I doubt anyone else would know. Besides mods, but they don't share their secrets...

Okay, gotta sleep....

>death by brohoof

That's gotta be the lamest cause for a banhammer, ever

Night! :D

• Brohoof 1