General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

At best she will lecture you how Christmas and everything about it was used to be a pagan tradition, then she gives you money for listening.

Sounds good enough to me. Bring on the lecture and free cash!

Scootabloom is NOT a mix between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. There's a meaning behind it

Please explain.

• Brohoof 1

BTW, before you ask, make sure you know Scootabloom is NOT a mix between Scootaloo and Apple Bloom. There's a meaning behind it

Interestingly enough, I never made the connection of the two characters, just Scoots. ^_^  Considering how any of the CMC is in the stage of "blooming", it still makes perfect sense if it's that what you were looking for.

• Brohoof 1

Interestingly enough, I never made the connection of the two characters, just Scoots. ^_^  Considering how any of the CMC is in the stage of "blooming", it still makes perfect sense if it's that what you were looking for.

Exact meaning. Late bloomer ya know?

More explanation: Most people think it's a combo of AB and Scoots, but it really relates to Scootaloo's flying ablities. Of course, she's a late flier or not a flier at all, so I call her a late bloomer. That's where the "bloom" part of my name comes from, and the Scoota part is obvious. Thus, Scootabloom.

• Brohoof 2

it's 6 AM here. i uhh, wow. guess i better go to bed now. bye.

Dayum.

Night!

The first step on the road to overcoming a problem is admitting you have one. Denial leads only to oblivion.

Although there's no problem with pony plots, so denial of such a topic is a fruitless endeavor.

Ok, I may have a slight problem.

And damn right ain't nothing wrong with it! :D

Yeah... I got bored by the name real fast, especially when someone told me (harshly) that Twinkleshine is a background pony

Well, on hindsight, now your badge won't mix with your old avatar, as it took me awhile because of how well they blended. ^_^

And oh yeah. I know the exact thing is Warhammer40K, but is this of importance to you? http://www.gamespot.com/news/total-war-developer-to-make-warhammer-games-6401161

Well, on hindsight, now your badge won't mix with your old avatar, as it took me awhile because of how well they blended. ^_^

And oh yeah. I know the exact thing is Warhammer40K, but is this of importance to you? http://www.gamespot.com/news/total-war-developer-to-make-warhammer-games-6401161

Disregard badge, acquire shipping :3

Oh, and that game was about the other kind of Warhammer (the medieval one), so yeah.

More explanation: Most people think it's a combo of AB and Scoots, but it really relates to Scootaloo's flying ablities. Of course, she's a late flier or not a flier at all, so I call her a late bloomer. That's where the "bloom" part of my name comes from, and the Scoota part is obvious. Thus, Scootabloom.

Fuck, thats deep, bro.

Don't forget to fave the artist [img=http://i.imgur.com/H66x8.png]http://cosmicunicorn.deviantart.com/art/quietly-there-312390125Yeah... I got bored by the name real fast, especially when someone told me (harshly) that Twinkleshine is a background pony

Starshine? :wacko:

Starshine Haste! :D

You now hate this name.

• Brohoof 3

Disregard badge, acquire shipping :3

Oh, and that game was about the other kind of Warhammer (the medieval one), so yeah.

Not gonna argue with that logic. :P

And what is the very main difference between Warhammer and Warhammer40K?

... Dang it, you too???!! I want a Christmas-y avatar of my OC, but I'm not a good artist... x_x Please tell me who did your avvie!!!

I made it. I spliced two images together and adjusted the colors.

Took me like two hours. x_x

• Brohoof 1

It's not that hard to figure out. Use yo brane.

Um, you are a flower?

Twinkleshine is a background pony

Pictures or it's untrue.

I would never have figured that out.

Starshine Haste!

You now hate this name.

fuck...

JMq1Z.gif

I'm going to kill you in your sleep

And what is the very main difference between Warhammer and Warhammer40K?

WH40K came out later than WH, but it was IN SPAAACE!

WH40K is much more grimdark and brutal imo, but WH fans might says otherwise

• Brohoof 1

Was going to keep the name, but someone I couldn't name here won't keep his trap shut
Uh, who? Don't do this to me with the secrets, and the hidden people, and the you know!