General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Atom 1 turns to his friend Atom 2 with a very concerned look on his face

Atom 2: Are you OK? You look very concerned.

Atom 1: I think I might have lost an electron *sob*

Atom 2: Oh No! That's terrible! Are you sure?

Atom 1: I'm positive!

This songs be good~♪
It will looks lame :cLike showing up to parties and turns out some random dude wears the same clothes
Burn his clothes then.

Now he aint got them. :3

How how how how ya ya ya ya guys guys doin
Good good good! Kinda kinda tired since I i I just just ate two two cheeseburgers.
  • Brohoof 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Starshine" data-cid="997502" data-time="1355463984"><p>

Nothing fancy :x<br />

<br />

Have you checked yer Skype yet?</p></blockquote>

No :o

Whats on there

Atom 1 turns to his friend Atom 2 with a very concerned look on his face

Atom 2: Are you OK? You look very concerned.

Atom 1: I think I might have lost an electron *sob*

Atom 2: Oh No! That's terrible! Are you sure?

Atom 1: I'm positive!

Two nucleons walk into the bar. The bartender says to the neutron, "And for you, no charge."

And how much mass does the average Sunday mass have?

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Starshine" data-cid="997502" data-time="1355463984"><p>

Nothing fancy :x<br />

<br />

Have you checked yer Skype yet?</p></blockquote>

Oh, emergency GCT?

I like it

• Brohoof 2

How how how how ya ya ya ya guys guys doin

We set up an emergency Skype Group in case if something happens to the forum.

From what? Cute lil ol me ain't capable of doing anything. :3

Sure, that's what Springer would say....

The big C is still... 11 days. There is a fuckload of time, nothing to worry about.

So... How's the horror train?

Oh, alright, later then...

Check it out for yourself. I may need advice on what to do next.

• Brohoof 1

Check it out for yourself. I may need advice on what to do next.

I don't like this Dusky. Not a single one bit.

He licked his lips and, for just a moment, looked like he would leave his position at the door.
Imagine a perfect world. Perfect, except in one way. Imagine this perfect world without being able to see Asteria's smile ever again. This world. Would you live in this world?"

All his dialogues should be enough to ring a bell in Lapis' head. The fucker's implying that he want to make a deal with you. A perfect world without Asteria.

Since running option would be out of the question... Shit, I'm out of ideas C4uV9.png

It's kind of sad that after all the excitement today things have to slow down.

pinkie_pie_is_bored_by_rofldoctor_d44e7r
25447689.jpg

Also:

66339_artist_true_amateur_luna_pinkie_pi

I don't like this Dusky. Not a single one bit.

Neither do I, but I just need to navigate my way out of this. I need information...

All his dialogues should be enough to ring a bell in Lapis' head. The fucker's implying that he want to make a deal with you. A perfect world without Asteria.

I'm pretty sure it's just a test...

Since running option would be out of the question... Shit, I'm out of ideas

How about I just play along and hope for the best? Just play his game, and then I can sleep in relative safety. Also, new ponies will arrive on board the train soon, so I shall have more to work with. Just got to survive.

• Brohoof 1

O7n8P.png

I'm pretty sure it's just a test...

A freakishly dangerous one D:

How about I just play along and hope for the best? Just play his game, and then I can sleep in relative safety. Also, new ponies will arrive on board the train soon, so I shall have more to work with. Just got to survive.

I guess that works too...

But still, I'm damn fucking sure that all it takes is one wrong answer, Dusky will eat Lapis whole.

New ponies? You mean new participants? o_o

A freakishly dangerous one D:
Unfortunately, there is a hefty price to pay for knowledge.
I guess that works too... But still, I'm damn fucking sure that all it takes is one wrong answer, Dusky will eat Lapis whole.
Do you want me to reveal the secrets given unto me so that you can know the true extent of the danger I'm in? I'll PM you the details if you want.
New ponies? You mean new participants? o_o
Be sure to check the OOC every so often. If you were paying attention, there was some engine failure. We will be stopping in Ponyville for repairs. New ponies can board then. Remember how three mysteriously disappeared? Three new ones will take their places. And perhaps the fact they went missing in the first place will be uncovered...
  • Brohoof 1

Unfortunately, there is a hefty price to pay for knowledge.

Pretty sure 'Asteria' would be too much for any kind of knowledge, even the most forbidden one.

Do you want me to reveal the secrets given unto me so that you can know the true extent of the danger I'm in? I'll PM you the details if you want.

No no no, you don't have to. I kinda enjoys this kind of thrill U44KB.png

Be sure to check the OOC every so often. If you were paying attention, there was some engine failure. We will be stopping in Ponyville for repairs. New ponies can board then. Remember how three mysteriously disappeared? Three new ones will take their places. And perhaps the fact they went missing in the first place will be uncovered...

Oooh... Three mysterious death explained? lEJ9q.png

I guess I'll go check the OOC now

No no no, you don't have to. I kinda enjoys this kind of thrill
Oh, but it could make it more exciting that way if I show you what Scootacool gave me.
Pretty sure 'Asteria' would be too much for any kind of knowledge, even the most forbidden one.
I'm sure it's just a test! And even if it's not, I shall not take the offer. If life were perfect, where would be the fun? Heartache and pain make people feel alive!
Oooh... Three mysterious death explained?
Yes, I'd love for the RP to get to that point of the story. It's been almost two months... 

Oh, but it could make it more exciting that way if I show you what Scootacool gave me.

Well, if that's not much of a hassle...

Heartache and pain make people feel alive!

Now that's a good answer :P

Still, him somehow 'phased out' when he got sleepy kinda suspicious

Yes, I'd love for the RP to get to that point of the story. It's been almost two months...

>Inb4 they were Dusky's snacks

Where is everyone else? o_o

• Brohoof 1

Well, if that's not much of a hassle...

Of course not. Copy, open PM, paste, send.

Now that's a good answer

Still, him somehow 'phased out' when he got sleepy kinda suspicious

Of course. I can read the story like a book. The hero always refuses the 'Too Good to be True' type things if they're smart.

I don't know what you mean. Like, when he was more conscious? I think I had just gotten his attention. And you were right about the Asteria thing. it may have left me open. Or it could have very well softened him.

>Inb4 they were Dusky's snacks

Why don't you ever worry about Springer? I consider him more dangerous since all information on him is unknown to me.

Where is everyone else? o_o

Yes, it is odd that they disappeared. But lately, it's just been you, me, and Ganaram at this hour.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, it is odd that they disappeared. But lately, it's just been you, me, and Ganaram at this hour.

Seems like their schedules changed :c

I kinda started to miss all the havoc at this hour

I don't know what you mean. Like, when he was more conscious? I think I had just gotten his attention. And you were right about the Asteria thing. it may have left me open. Or it could have very well softened him.

This part, just before Lapis said the Luna part >>

When Lapis finally spoke, Dusky shook his head softly as though attempting to wake himself from a dream. At first, his visage remained cloudy, but as Lapis continued to talk, Dusky's intensity faded. The glimmer in his eyes dulled. The smile went away. His leaning form stood upright. Replacing all of this, for some moments, was a deeply troubled expression, it was as though the shadowy pony was struggling to understand something, poring over a puzzle of great complexity.

I have this hunch that there is two inside him,

Why don't you ever worry about Springer? I consider him more dangerous since all information on him is unknown to me.

Well, I have this motto "worry not about the unknown, most of the time it's the obvious bastard that will strike first"

That, and Springer's demeanour doesn't scream ALERT to me

• Brohoof 1