General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I might work on it some and put my shame away and my embarrassment out for all to see.

Again.

Pffft, if you do that, you'll be the ultimate representative of the GCT, hooves down. :mellow: Besides, I believe you would have a better rapping voice than I would (then again, so would I think of anyone else, actually :lol: ). But still I forgot some important members...here, to add on this:

However, make no mistake,

seriousness has not completely left.

By Bluetrace or Jinx you shall see,

just how stoic we can be.

It's Pyfgcrl.

Dude, I somehow managed to remember that name and I didn't even check, so do me a friggin favor, and give me a damn break...

Well, I think I entered a rhyming mood. And yet I wonder, is that even good? Silly me, of course it is. Rhymes make it all better for us.

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

Never forget to KISS.

Keep

It

Simple

Stupid

@,

Y'all are never in here... But surely you'll love this. Too bad it ain't Applejack, huh?

Posted Image

:D

I could picture Pinkie/Surprise in that situation :P. After all, Pinkie is sweet and always acts like she's on a sugar rush ;), and Surprise is basically her pegasus version that never made it into the show.

• Brohoof 1

:D

I could picture Pinkie/Surprise in that situation :P. After all, Pinkie is sweet and always acts like she's on a sugar rush ;), and Surprise is basically her pegasus version that never made it into the show.

Here is a comment from the page I got it from.

I love how well this and they matches up together further also in symbolism. Surprise was the "Dummy Out" prototype version of Pinkie Pie while Vanellope... (I'm going to leave this out due to the few who hasn't seen the movie yet). Sugar Rush world would be a great paradise (for the most part) for Surprise if the candy part of Pinkie is inside her as well!

Great work and I enjoyed the movie and Vanellope alot (and based on Pinkie I feel I would like Surprise as well).

The only way legally the two might showed up would require alot of red tape (or if Disney got the rights), the wasteland from Epic Mickey (a place where prototypes, dummy out characters from all media types, and forgotten in time characters reside), and Kingdom Hearts world/game/data jumping/traveling (just thinking if a fanfic happened to have these two how it might go)

• Brohoof 1

He who insinuates that this place getting stranger is a bad thing gets smashed and tossed in the furnace

Well I'm not, so there.

Don't do it, only tiredness and the inevitable Thanksgiving coma await.

Too late.

The worst part is that I took daytime cold medicine earlier, drank 2 or 3 glasses of iced tea and a cup of coffee, and I'm still falling asleep sitting here at my computer.

What? A second one?! :o

Dang, dude. Don't explodimafy!

My digestive tract is going to be on fire tomorrow.

What courage is there to build up? Just walk in, grab ya pony, walk to register, hand it to them, grab your money, look them in the eye, hand it to them, get your change, continue to look them in the eye, say good day, and leave happily.

I understand completely, and I keep telling myself that it's this easy, but due to my slight social phobia it's hard for me to do this.

I also went through this when I was attempting to make that other purchase... Jinx and Viscra can probably sympathize with me here.

@, Have you seen this yet?

Carrot Top is now officially my waifu.

And I didn't get a notification from that... Odd.

I hate CRTs...

I will always have a soft spot for CRT's in my heart.

*epic song snip*

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

@, Thank you! I also added yours and Jinx's part, just so I wouldn't leave you guys out. ;) Plus, this is already the second time you say I did something epic. I feel honored...

I understand completely, and I keep telling myself that it's this easy, but due to my slight social phobia it's hard for me to do this. I also went through this when I was attempting to make that other purchase... Jinx and Viscra can probably sympathize with me here.

Your case seems to be one of those things that would go with a meme. What is worse? Going to buy ponies...or THAT other thing? :P

@@Arcanel, Dammit, Arcy. Im already getting started on that song!

I freaking put my other wip DnB on hold for the time being. >.<

I hate you for putting the idea in my head!

But I still love you, so its ok.

Sowwy! :( But don't forget that other part I just added (I shall feel bad if I leave Jinx and Bluetrace out...). Besides, lets be honest, you love the GCT a lot, so you "sacrificing" yourself for it doesn't surprise me at all. B)
  • Brohoof 1

@, Thank you! I also added yours and Jinx's part, just so I wouldn't leave you guys out. ;) Plus, this is already the second time you say I did something epic. I feel honored...

I'm honored that you added a part for me and Jinx, AND that you think my comments should make you feel honored, as if what I say matters.

Your case seems to be one of those things that would go with a meme. What is worse? Going to buy ponies...or THAT other thing? :P

I would imagine making that other purchase would be worse, but both would still make me have a partial nervous breakdown. Go me.

• Brohoof 1

And its not even 12:00 am yet and I already have a christmas avvy.

:wub:

I'll get one later. Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

well christmas is on its way and I can't think of a damn thing I want besides overalls and to not see my extended family

I say you should buy a hat.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm honored that you added a part for me and Jinx, AND that you think my comments should make you feel honored, as if what I say matters.

I would imagine making that other purchase would be worse, but both would still make me have a partial nervous breakdown. Go me.

For one, you're one of the GCT veterans...so your say does matter. All I need is a brohoof from you and I'd be set! :lol: (and I say this because I've NEVER seen you brohoof. :ph34r: ).

And eh, don't feel bad. All of us would feel rather...nervous/shaky with at least the buy for the OTHER thing. POnies is a thing that CAN be said on public...the other...not quite... :mellow:

• Brohoof 1

Sowwy! :( But don't forget that other part I just added (I shall feel bad if I leave Jinx and Bluetrace out...). Besides, lets be honest, you love the GCT a lot, so you "sacrificing" yourself for it doesn't surprise me at all. B)

Nah, you'r^_^

Oh? Are you gonna make a part specific to everyone?

Everyone as in the groups we all fit in?

I.e. Jinx and Bluetrace being stoic, the trio, Ganny and Vissy's diaper duo, and whatever groups there are within here.

And its not even 12:00 am yet and I already have a christmas avvy.

:wub:

I'll get one later.

Time to break out the Egg Nog.

What's all this talk about Christmas? :huh:

Nah, you'r^_^

I.e. Jinx and Bluetrace being stoic, the trio, Ganny and Vissy's diaper duo, and whatever groups there are within here.

Well, I wasn't exactly going to say something particular for everyone...but I may as well do since the idea already came up. Might as well also tweak a few more things before I call it complete (holy Celestia, I'm amazed at how serious I am about this...wait, why am I even surprised? :lol: ).

BRB, thinking up other stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Time to break out the Egg Nog.

I actually don't like Egg Nog.

I tried it and couldn't stand it.

Im willing to try it again though.

Just for the sake of my Christmas spirit.

Well, as long as the place you're purchasing the other thing is made for that type of things then you shouldn't really have problem as no one in there is going to bother you over it. The place is made for that stuff.

Though, I can completely understand how even with that knowledge it can still be really nerve wracking...

Nah, you'r^_^

Your avatar.......is AWESOME :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I wasn't exactly going to say something particular for everyone...but I may as well do since the idea already came up. Might as well also tweak a few more things before I call it complete (holy Celestia, I'm amazed at how serious I am about this...wait, why am I even surprised? :lol: ).

BRB, thinking up other stuff.

Cause its after Thanksgiving and the next holiday is Christams.

So why not the talk about it?

I bucking love it, thats why!

And make sure to let me know of any changes you make cause Im also making changes to make it fit to the tempo and beat of my instrumental.

Actually, I should post that and let you hear how it sounds to see if you think it fits for us in here just in case....

Really funny how I already had something in the works and then this pops up. :lol:

Just started playing Amnesia the Dark Descent. :blink:

My recording will be up soonish if anyone wants to watch.

For one, you're one of the GCT veterans...so your say does matter. All I need is a brohoof from you and I'd be set! :lol: (and I say this because I've NEVER seen you brohoof. :ph34r: ).

And eh, don't feel bad. All of us would feel rather...nervous/shaky with at least the buy for the OTHER thing. POnies is a thing that CAN be said on public...the other...not quite... :mellow:

A veteran? I dunno. I guess I was here before the thread got super popular, but I don't know if I'd call myself a veteran...

And exactly, I probably shouldn't be talking about that here...

It starts at midnight.

I actually don't like Egg Nog.

I tried it and couldn't stand it.

Im willing to try it again though.

Just for the sake of my Christmas spirit.

Egg Nog is the nectar of the gods.

Well, as long as the place you're purchasing the other thing is made for that type of things then you shouldn't really have problem as no one in there is going to bother you over it. The place is made for that stuff.

Though, I can completely understand how even with that knowledge it can still be really nerve wracking...

Incredibly.

Do we need to celebrate it this early?

Yes.

Your avatar.......is AWESOME :wub:

Thankies!

I knew you'd love it when I first found it.

Do we need to celebrate it this early? :huh:

YES! :D

You don't know how much I freaking love Christmas! :D

My room is usually decorated about a week or so after Halloween and kept up like that weeks afterwards.

I bug my mother to put the tree up earlier and earlier each year.

and I always have a christmas tree set up in my room.

So again, the answer is YES! :D

• Brohoof 1

Do we need to celebrate it this early? :huh:

You see, here in America, the moment Halloween is over, people get revved up for Christmas. And the day after Thanksgiving, the excitement that was building up explodes. People try to do whatever they can to get the best gifts at the best prices. And once it's all other, the rest of the year seems dull by comparison until things even out.
  • Brohoof 2