General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Lies and slander!

Honestly, that's so sad someone would do that. Poor, poor human being.

Weyland's siggy was of Luna with popcorn. No lies and slander here, mah boi.

That really is. I don't see how you can let it go that far. Hell, he could have also found a girl just like her and nicknamed her that!

Hell, he could have also found a girl just like her and nicknamed her that!

Finding a girl that won't mind to be seen as a substitute to a fictional character is like searching a blue plastic needle in the bottom of the pacific. Ain't possible :x

Good night, small ponies.

You're welcome :V

That's creepy yet cute.

How bout this?

DFvvW.png

Weyland's siggy was of Luna with popcorn. No lies and slander here, mah boi.
I know, but I'm Luna now, so I take full responsibility for all Luna related things.

That really is. I don't see how you can let it go that far. Hell, he could have also found a girl just like her and nicknamed her that!
Would have been an odd compromise to him. Best let things be and pretend we never found out about it.
How bout this?
Simply cute. 
  • Brohoof 1

I know, but I'm Luna now, so I take full responsibility for all Luna related things.

Aah.

Even this here Luna Kirby peacefully sleeping? :*

2ARXI.png

Finding a girl that won't mind to be seen as a substitute to a fictional character is like searching a blue plastic needle in the bottom of the pacific. Ain't possible :x

Unless you find a pegasister who either idolizes that certain pony or has them as a favorite and likes to compare herself to them. Then just maybe.

Other than that, nope, not at all possible.

Nothing says "family-bonding" like humiliating your older sibling

qRyGm.jpg

I know, but I'm Luna now, so I take full responsibility for all Luna related things.

But what about me? y0Qnc.png

Unless you find a pegasister who either idolizes that certain pony or has them as a favorite and likes to compare herself to them. Then just maybe.

Not really sure that could work, though. Deep inside all girls want to be accepted as themselves, donning a disguise as your BF's waifu would feels like hell :x

• Brohoof 1

Aah.

Even this here Luna Kirby peacefully sleeping? :*

2ARXI.png

Other than that, nope, not at all possible.

Um, sure, whatever. I'm Luna and such.

That would be a one in a million chance.

But what about me? y0Qnc.png

You can have your Luna powers back once I get bored of them.

Say, when should I go back to the way I was?

Not really sure that could work, though. Deep inside all girls want to be accepted as themselves, donning a disguise as your BF's waifu would feels like hell :x

Yeah, you're right...

Hmm, oh well.

Thankies!

I'll try and read them tomorrow whenever I can.

Um, sure, whatever. I'm Luna and such.

That would be a one in a million chance.

Damn right you will. >:3

Meh, not a good enough of one.

Whenever you want to.

Up to you! sajIQ.png

Yeah, you're right...

You haven't seen shit until your friend went ballistic to her boyfriend over something that's simply escapes us boys' mind like that lEJ9q.png

No more gaming?
I rarely play video games...

Introducing Sonic Kart!

Yeah you couldn't get threw my imagination, not a damn page of it

I got bored... It was a lot to read, and I honestly could not focus. Now, if it were an exciting Science Fiction, perhaps I could read it for an hour. Even the most interesting things to me can only hold my attention for a little bit. Unless of course it's an awesome video game, then I'll give it several hours until I grow bored of it and must struggle to finish it.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Was going through a Rarity thread, it was all good and beautiful arts, then suddenly everyone started posting r34. Feels bad man.

GHNja.jpg

Introducing Sonic Kart!

He can run much faster on legs rather than on wheels n3WKz.png

What a weird game

The transforming part is kinda sweet though

yeah it was a novel, novels are long, don't bite off more then you can chew... no one wants to read what i write because they think it will be fucked, but being feared is better then being ignored (and that's why I can never be Barkion again)

I don't much care for video games

and that's why I can never be Barkion again
If I became Coeus again, I might be able to post in the more serious threads and become known. Wait a minute, what do people even do on here anyway? Who is "popular" and "well known"? Many people know me on this site, mostly because I force my way into their hearts. Where they will love me....

uSvO4.jpg

Wait a minute, what do people even do on here anyway? Who is "popular" and "well known"?

Popularity is rather subjective in this forum. Some of the older members are only active in a subforum or two, while the newer member can be bizarrely active for a couple of weeks before vanish without a trace. Unless someone is a staff, hard to say whether he's popular or not.

People know me from the dark things I say... and yet in the low times I have within my mind, it brings me little joy...the whole Molestia thing (and sometimes, it brings too much joy... A hard thing to look yourself in the mirror and wonder if you're a sadist)

and when you go to sleep, with or without nightmare, it seems wholly alien and strange when you read it back, or think about it

and the day repeats like the last

I'm not a sexual deviant or some cruel bastard, at least I don't think I am that cruel, but I just suppose I like keeping people away... I don't think I've ever told anyone here my name

Popularity is rather subjective in this forum. Some of the older members are only active in a subforum or two, while the newer member can be bizarrely active for a couple of weeks before vanish without a trace. Unless someone is a staff, hard to say whether he's popular or not.

Okay, then I'm popular and very famous. I have several people to back me up. Therefore, I deserve much praise and love. There, that was simple enough. Now time to join as many RPs as I want. It's a lot harder than it sounds. I only join fresh ones, and they need to fit my OCs. They may be versatile in that I can add them to any adventure, but Lapis Lazuli and Asteria can't just do any old RP.

I don't think I've ever told anyone here my name
Neither have I. That'd be just silly. Honestly. 
  • Brohoof 1

more common on some forums then others I guess

This is here, that is there. I rather like it here. Things make a tiny bit more sense here.

I suddenly miss Libby for no real reason