General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

This is runescape for me.

Get into it for a couple months then take a break for about a year and then get interested in it again :P. Im sure it has changed a ton since I last played back in early 2011.

That's actually how I was at one point. Play for so long, take a break, then go back. I've been back into it for some time now.

And yes. Yes it has. Not all of it in good ways, though. <_<

From what I gather,... Al-Kharid, Doric's house and Goblin Village area, Lumbridge Swamp Caves, and Wizards' Tower. That's all I know.

Did they do a hidden update or what?

I've been in the Runespan for a couple of weeks, so I missed all of that. The Wizards' Tower is the one I'm talking about right now.

That place is now freaking awesome.

And I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

I've been in the Runespan for a couple of weeks, so I missed all of that. The Wizards' Tower is the one I'm talking about right now.

That place is now freaking awesome.

Dude, that's so two weeks ago.

God this video brings back memories...

Well, that's the problem; I'm late for everything. Birth, late. Math, late. Happy Tree Friends, late. Ponies, late. Runescape, late.

• Brohoof 2

Shush. I was going for 99 RC.

I need 90 RC right about now...

-----

Did this turn from the "Worry your guts out about Viscra as he craps his insides out thread" to the "Crusading chat thread" to the "Runescape chat thread"?

• Brohoof 1

Well, that's the problem; I'm late for everything. Birth, late. Math, late. Happy Tree Friends, late. Ponies, late. Runescape, late. You and TGAP Haven brohoof this. Un-brohoof
Don't feel bad I found out about bronies and this show just last summer... So I was pretty late on finding out about this show and all. Most of the time I am late on stuff too. 

*I heard of the gangnam style video from my grandparents 3 months after it got popular* there that explains how I am late on stuff :P  

God this video brings back memories... 2001 Runescape first time I played it in elementary on windows 98 xD! I loved getting to school during computer class and play this game! Good times 

oh dear God classic.

I never got to experience it fully, but I did get to try it out. Got a cool cape from it. Then got banned. <_< FML.

• Brohoof 1

Runescape... I have NOT touched that game in forever... Seriously... It's been years since I last bothered playing it

Dude,... Let me tell you the story of what happened once in Castle Wars:

I wish Haven were here to see this, but last night in Castle Wars, there was someone who was about to detonate (it's a special ability), but there was either no one to attack or his target was already killed. Either way, he was stuck in that position for the rest of the game and it looked like he was taking a dump.

capturedetonatefail.png

• Brohoof 2

I need 90 RC right about now...

-----

Did this turn from the "Worry your guts out about Viscra as he craps his insides out thread" to the "Crusading chat thread" to the "Runescape chat thread"?

Go in the Runespan and get it. It takes very little time compared to normal Runecrafting. What's your level in it?

And it seems like it....

You bastard! :lol:

<3

I unfortunately lack the resources (or rather, the program) to draw, but can you imagine your Runescape yous being ponified?

Sorta, but I now wanna see this legitly done.

• Brohoof 1

Ponified runescape skins o.o oh god.... 

I have imagined how the gods of RS would look like if ponified...

Think fast: There are references to My Little Pony in Runescape.

Quoted directly from Runescape Wiki:

In the update Troll Warzone on 31 January 2012, a reference to the television series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic was added in to a conversation with the druid Kaqemeex where he refers to the Elements of Harmony, one of the foundations of the plot. "The trolls represent disorder. For us it is a major, immediate imbalance to the elements of harmony. But we need to call upon Guthix to right it with all haste."

There's another in the Flash Powder Factory, something about the machinery killing you in ten seconds flat.

Go in the Runespan and get it. It takes very little time compared to normal Runecrafting. What's your level in it?

I just got to 77 not too long ago. Plus, I needed the Wicked Robe, anyway.

-----

Did we scare Bolty away...?

• Brohoof 2

I have imagined how the gods of RS would look like if ponified...

Think fast: There are references to My Little Pony in Runescape.

Quoted directly from Runescape Wiki:

There's another in the Flash Powder Factory, something about the machinery killing you in ten seconds flat.

I just got to 77 not too long ago. Plus, I needed the Wicked Robe, anyway.

-----

Did we scare Bolty away...?

That's just too awesome...

Nice. It would take you about a little over a week or so to get to 90 from there unless you're able to be on all day.

Might be shorter than that, as I wasn't able to sit on here, but for a couple of hours a day.

It would seem that way.

How so?

For the last few weeks we only got like three or four posts per day, and these two days there is only four new posts, not to mention the RP creator said that couldn't be active anymore. It kinda blew away all the already dwindling interest.

Oh well

For the last few weeks we only got like three or four posts per day, and these two days there is only four new posts, not to mention the RP creator said that couldn't be active anymore. It kinda blew away all the already dwindling interest.

Hey, you do realise I'm watching, right? I told you already, I had a computer failure.

... Sigh... You're gonna say that that's a horrible excuse, right...?

I already know what you're gonna say, so don't.  <_<

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune