General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Also, Berry I swear, I will rork with RP stuff and my OC within this hours. Celestia stike me with the friendship cannon if I don't.

Awesome, then it is almost time. I shall host my first RP, and hopefully you two will learn a thing or two.

... Yikes... Don't you think that's a little overboard, there...? o.o

I don't. One bad egg spoils the carton.

Seems like it's also down from somewhere else

Don't ya just hate it when that happens?

Edited by Berry Pie

Then why do you have to use your broken computer as an alibi to get off from the RP's leadership and left Motion to handle everything?

I did not anticipate I would able to seize complete control over my brother's computer at the time. Unless you want me to generate another excuse...

I'm thinking about overriding the voting system that Motion put in place, so that I can have the ultimate say in what happens this time...

I'm thinking about overriding the voting system that Motion put in place, so that I can have the ultimate say in what happens this time...

Sounds like a dictatorship. But honestly, I have not bee keeping up with your train.

i saw. that was epic.

Thank you, I was trying my best. A wise old man by the name of ~CD~ once told me that a person is more likely to stick around if they received a warm welcome.

Sounds like a dictatorship. But honestly, I have not bee keeping up with your train.

It doesn't take much to get me into a riled-up state. It takes just one imperfection, and in this case, it's the inactivity that someone took in as a global lack of interest, when it really was just real-life obligations getting in the way of everyone.

That bastard didn't brohoof my post in his welcome thread.

At least he looked like he would stay here for a while :V

Agreed

The RP is slowing down a bit too much for comfort, and I'm not comfortable with some participants. Better pull out the plug

Don't ya just hate it when that happens?

Did the site also down from your end? o_o

All you need is one word, and I'm out.

To think that I once encouraged you to start roleplaying here...

Thank you, I was trying my best. A wise old man by the name of ~CD~ once told me that a person is more likely to stick around if they received a warm welcome.

he was right.

At least he looked like he would stay here for a while :V

Meh, I guess. Well, he finally did it. So I guess I forgive him.

And it did for me a couple of times.

That's the problem with you whippersnappers. Always doing something for something in return. Back in my day, I used to welcome people because I cared! Not to try and make them stay any longer!

The RP is slowing down a bit too much for comfort, and I'm not comfortable with some participants. Better pull out the plug
Sad when things must die, eh?
Aye, it did. very annoying. Wonder what kind of monkey business is going on back there.
So very sad when it's the guy who started something is the first to declare it dead. 

That's the problem with you whippersnappers. Always doing something for something in return. Back in my day, I used to welcome people because I cared! Not to try and make them stay any longer!
We're around the same age...
he was right.
So my super awesome welcome made him want to join the collective? 
  • Brohoof 2

now he's just creeping. someone send him a PM, stat! @Starshine, ask him about his weird princess molestia x cupcakes idea in a PM!

Because having someone ask about something they have no knowledge of you knowing is going to make them want to stay.

We're around the same age...

Shush, thats not the point.

• Brohoof 2

Sad when things must die, eh?

Aye, it did. very annoying. Wonder what kind of monkey business is going on back there.

So very sad when it's the guy who started something is the first to declare it dead. 

First of all, it was Electrobolt, Haven, Motion Spark, and Jadefire whom I had originally consulted with even starting an RP.

Secondly, it's NOT dead. The only reason it would even be dead is because someone wants it to be dead.

I'm already consulting with the others about the state of the RP, and I'm currently awaiting a response.

Because having someone ask about something they have no knowledge of you knowing is going to make them want to stay.

Shush, thats not the point.

he knows you know. he's right here. he sees most of my posts.

• Brohoof 1

Sad indeed

now he's just creeping. someone send him a PM, stat! @Starshine, ask him about his weird princess molestia x cupcakes idea in a PM!

I'm not sure I won't creep him out o_o

Should I try?

Uhhh, never you mind! If you don't know, it's best you never know....

3655275926_b3b5f3117b.jpg

don't use pictures from a game from one of my all time favorite game series to confuse me! i know what's going on...

• Brohoof 1

I'm already consulting with the others about the state of the RP, and I'm currently awaiting a response.
T'is not my business truly. Best of luck comrade.

don't use pictures from a game from one of my all time favorite game series to confuse me! i know what's going on...

Do you now? Cause I don't...

he knows you know. he's right here. he sees most of my posts.

Hi person!

So far, I'm getting more responses on it being simply slowed down rather than being dead.

Then give it a few good kicks! It's not dead yet!

So far, I'm getting more responses on it being simply slowed down rather than being dead.

Tell that to their bustling activities in other RPs and other threads.

he won't be creeped out, he'll know what you're talking about and how you know, trust me.

On it