General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Maybe beaches would be better if you have thick fur and walks on four hooves?
That would make it so much worse. And then there is still the awful sun, and the unforgiving sea. Sandy fur would be bothersome anyhow. 

So Puerto Ricans, beaches, spanish peoples that seems to me that is the current topic of the gct and haven wanting to change his username to some runescapey.., and yes Puerto Ricans are awesome :3 beautiful woman live in Puerto Rico too. And we love to party so I guess that's why I love pinkie pie so much she is the best

Haven you are right being on the forums with an itouch sucks....

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Beaches suck balls. The sands get everywhere, even to your butt crack :c
This guy gets it. 

Mares, please. I'd LOVE to be in the places where you guys are! At least, the water near you is probably warmer than mine. And probably cleaner. And probably better altogether. I've been to my beaches enough to know this. I went to Brazil and it was a DAMN PARADISE. So...sorry, ain't gonna agree here. Afraid you're gonna get sand in your uncomfortable places? Suck it up and enjoy anyway. :P

No thank you.

Awwww. :( 

That name you said. Clearly you made it up, right?

Hah hah, not at all my delicious pastry! That's the island of Florianopolis in Brazil. In fact, I went there around 5 years ago and it was GREAT!

Honestly, hurricanes haven't caused me much problems over the past few years. They never choose to do any damage to my area. The last one to cause lasting problems was a very long time ago. I'm a lucky boy.

Well, that's probably because you're not close enough to the southest part of the stat3e, nor that close enough to the beach, if I could say a reason.

Maybe beaches would be better if you have thick fur and walks on four hooves?

er, but wouldn't the sand get stuck in FUR, which would be even MORE difficult to wash? 

That would make it so much worse. And then there is still the awful sun, and the unforgiving sea. Sandy fur would be bothersome anyhow.

I guess you're right :x

But it seems like Shining Armor here have a better idea

lI7cO.png?1

• Brohoof 3

Pffft, I don't need no animation when I hear those voices! SERIOUSLY! Blackgryph0n, the maker of the "-licious" videos among others TOTALLY sounds like Iron Will! And the other one, Eilemonty....she HAS to act in an Egyptian role! Aggressive Egytian voice for Zecora? Like with Berry, HELL TO THE BUCKING YEAH! But I hope it is somewhere along the way. By the way, Have you seen the other EPRBoE videos?

And eeyup. ERB is definitely making some great stuff. I can't even choose who won!

>Egyptian voice

>not African

I think they messed up somewhere.

And yes. Yes I have.

Maybe, but I don't go out that often to see any of those things. Perhaps it's super awesome out there, but I'll never know.

I've been to the beach far too many times. I hate beaches. The sun, the sea, the sand. Blech.

It may also have to do with the fact that I always go to Kissimmee and not your area.

I haven't been on enough to hate them just yet.

Well, that was short...One forum is dwindling (last reply was 3rd Nov, one got me banned for something I didn't know, another one simply disappeared (it changed its address? nyeh...), and the last one is still healthy, but my old friends in there are nowhere to be seen.Oh, and the largest Free Chat Thread from those forums was 61,596 replies, and it's two years old. Dayum GCT...There is still another place, but I'm not sure if my account is unbanned or not. Beaches suck balls. The sands get everywhere, even to your butt crack :c

Damn. We have them beat nicely. We rule.

And I never get that problem...

Puerto Ricans are awesome

(Sigh) Everyone in the Caribbean is awesome. I compare it to Argentina and it sounds really better than others. Maybe I'm just jealous because some really bad stuff happens around and I'd be a bad person if I just went and ignored that. (You guys are probably still better than us though). 

• Brohoof 1

But it seems like Shining Armor here have a better idea

A married stallion watching mares on the beach all day long. Hell hath no fury like an Alicorn scorned.

ponies' fur can shook off sands easily, as long as the pony is dry of course

Silly ponies, who goes to the beach to avoid the water? I don't see the point of a pony going to the beach to get a tan.

• Brohoof 4

>Egyptian voice

>not African

I think they messed up somewhere.

>Messed up somewhere

>Egypt is in Africa

I don't normally green text...but when I do someone is being a silly filly. :P

(Sigh) Everyone in the Caribbean is awesome. I compare it to Argentina and it sounds really better than others. Maybe I'm just jealous because some really bad stuff happens around and I'd be a bad person if I just went and ignored that. (You guys are probably still better than us though).

Yeah Puerto Rico has gotten really bad I was telling haven today about how bad it has gotten down there. I used to go there every summer when i was younger to visit family and such. But now I don't want to go now because of how bad it has gotten :(

Actually, the beach is an awesome setting for anime episodes. Such nice memories can be made there. But for real life, it is not the place for me.

• Brohoof 2

ponies' fur can shook off sands easily, as long as the pony is dry of course

Beach...sand...not getting wet...good luck with that. :P But even then, the I still thin it would be much, much more difficult to take out.

Silly ponies, who goes to the beach to avoid the water? I don't see the point of a pony going to the beach to get a tan.

Being the guy who normally avoids the sun but goes to the water, I correlate with this entirely. :mellow:

And I never get that problem...

I find your lack of butt crack disturbing :V

A married stallion watching mares on the beach all day long. Hell hath no fury like an Alicorn scorned.

This stallion we're talking about had just polygamy'd both an Alicorn and a Changeling Queen, pretty sure he could get away with anything n3WKz.png

Sand Castle?

z3U9z.png

• Brohoof 1

You know, I could teach if you wanted. Me, Sparky or probably Gone Airbourne could. :)

Uh...in which sense would I be jesting?

I was gonna say "and hurricanes" but that's just wrong.

Correction: Spanish-speaking people. I'm pretty sure there aren't that many Spanish people there. And who the hell are you? Johnny Bravo? :P

I tried learning Spanish once.

Worst idea ever. Never again.

There's a difference? :wacko:

And no, but it works in this situation. :lol:

Actually, the beach is an awesome setting for anime episodes. Such nice memories can be made there. But for real life, it is not the place for me.

Wasn't it high school of the dead that had a anime beach episode? I know the anime another had a very bloody beach scene ._.

Yeah Puerto Rico has gotten really bad I was telling haven today about how bad it has gotten down there. I used to go there every summer when i was younger to visit family and such. But now I don't want to go now because of how bad it has gotten :(

And look at Mexico and all the problem with the drug dealers and stuff...(sigh). But seriously though, let's not talk about this, because both of us will get quickly depressed. All need to do is mention "economy" and I will tell how much it sucks here nowadays. Let's not count the idiotic government, the insecurity, etc, etc. :(

Let's talk about the good stuff, shall we? :)

Oh, and did I ever tell you how cute your avvi and siggy are? :wub:

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 1

>Messed up somewhere

>Egypt is in Africa

I don't normally green text...but when I do someone is being a silly filly. :P

Uuuuuh....Egypts in Africa?....

I mean, seriously, i have no idea. Geography isn't my strong suit. It's vidja games and being a beast at Gears.

Speaking of Gears.... I made someone ragequit earlier today. I laughed and danced heartily on his grave shortly afterwards.

• Brohoof 1

I took Spanish for 2 years in high school, I took 2 Spanish classes in college. It's just one of those things where if you don't use it, you lose it. I can do basic things, but I'd have to look up some of the conjugation rules if I tried anything past that right now.

This stallion we're talking about had just polygamy'd both an Alicorn and a Changeling Queen, pretty sure he could get away with anything

Magic caused the first, and if Cadance can't forgive him for that then they should file for divorce right now. Now it's voluntary, he has no excuses left.

• Brohoof 1

Wasn't it high school of the dead that had a anime beach episode? I know the anime another had a very bloody beach scene ._.

I'm thinking of Ouran Highschool Host Club actually.

I find your lack of butt crack disturbing :V

I find your talk about butt crack, disturbing. :blink: 

I tried learning Spanish once.

Worst idea ever. Never again.

There's a difference? :wacko:

And no, but it works in this situation. :lol:

Too difficult I presume?

And yes. One is the Spanish person, AKA person from Spain. And there's the Spanish-speaking person, which is pretty much all of Latin America, AKA, almost all of America.

And I still see you're Johnny Bravo. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

And look at Mexico and all the problem with the drug dealers and stuff...(sigh). But seriously though, let's not talk about this, because both of us will get quickly depressed. All need to do is mention "economy" and I will tell how much it sucks here nowadays. Let's not count the idiotic government, the insecurity, etc, etc. :(

Let's talk about the good stuff, shall we? :)

Oh, and did I ever tell you how cute your avvi and siggy are? :wub:

You are right def. I was just stoping by for a bit...

Ill be online more come next week but its always nice to chat here :)

Uuuuuh....Egypts in Africa?....

I mean, seriously, i have no idea. Geography isn't my strong suit. It's vidja games and being a beast at Gears.

Speaking of Gears.... I made someone ragequit earlier today. I laughed and danced heartily on his grave shortly afterwards.

What has school and your mind retained? :P Nah, just kidding.

Making someone ragequit sounds like fun. ^_^

I took Spanish for 2 years in high school, I took 2 Spanish classes in college. It's just one of those things where if you don't use it, you lose it. I can do basic things, but I'd have to look up some of the conjugation rules if I tried anything past that right now.

I can clearly see this happening, and I'm sorry my language has caused your trouble.

I couldn't even do the basics. :x

I find your talk about butt crack, disturbing. :blink: 

Too difficult I presume?

And yes. One is the Spanish person, AKA person from Spain. And there's the Spanish-speaking person, which is pretty much all of Latin America, AKA, almost all of America.

And I still see you're Johnny Bravo. :ph34r:

You dont even know the half of it....

Aah, thanks for le clarification!

I'm not Bravo. :c