General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Ehhhh, I'll just wait for the others to learn or whatevers. My inspiration runs dry with this. I'll just take all the ideas for the GCT RP and store them for later.

The Manehattan fire one was meant for your non-GCT RP VnCRQ.png

If you want me to, I can help you to develop the plot

Oh.

The way you worded it made it sound as if it weren't coming our for another few months or something.

Sorry! 

The Manehattan fire one was meant for your non-GCT RP
I know that. The GCT RP is ready basically.

If you want me to, I can help you to develop the plot
Sure sure. Maybe it was that large post earlier today that drained my brain. Y'all who were paying attention to the exchange concerning the Pony Mystery Train last night should look at the post I made in response. I put some effort into it.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/35950-pony-mystery-theater-exit-trixie-stage-right/?p=992941

I am not. I plan to actually sit down and work on him this weekend.

Ah, good. Then that's only one thing left to be taken care of. Other than that, there's Arcanel's OC. And getting some GCTers to join up.

• Brohoof 1

"Something beautiful, eh? Very well. The smile of a young pony is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in all my days of living. My dearest companion Asteria presented me that smile. She's so easy to make happy, but all the same, it is beautiful just to see her happy."

You dun goofed ExokU.png

But holy shithouse, that was awesome! H66x8.png

Hm, if you're drained nothing short of slight inspiration comes out. You might want to play or read something colorful.

• Brohoof 1

You dun goofed
How so?
But holy shithouse, that was awesome!
Really? What was your favorite part?
Hm, if you're drained nothing short of slight inspiration comes out. You might want to play or read something colorful.
 I'll do that tomorrow. It's no fun to overwork oneself.
  • Brohoof 1

Really? What was your favorite part?

The part I quoted there is my favorite H66x8.png

I could almost see Lapis smiling fondly in my monitor.

How so?

Lapis didn't realize it was a trick question fast enough, he had just revealed what he hold dear to someone that might be a-tipsy-monstery dangerous. Either way, it's the first RP post in months that brought smile to my face.

I'll do that tomorrow. It's no fun to overwork oneself.

No no no, playing games or reading comedy is a good way to replenish your brain juice. Seriously, try reading some cracked article. Or you can try reading this comic

4LlV1.png

• Brohoof 3

Ah, good. Then that's only one thing left to be taken care of. Other than that, there's Arcanel's OC. And getting some GCTers to join up.
question:

I know I need personality, backstory, and of course, design, but was there anything else I need to have fully fleshed out?

I know I need personality, backstory, and of course, design, but was there anything else I need to have fully fleshed out?

Unique abilities and personal quirks might be needed. And the backstory have to include his family, hometown, and how he got his cutie mark

Edited by Starshine
  • Brohoof 3

The part I quoted there is my favorite I could almost see Lapis smiling fondly in my monitor.

Then I did my job. Writing that was fun.

Lapis didn't realize it was a trick question fast enough, he had just revealed what he hold dear to someone that might be a-tipsy-monstery dangerous. Either way, it's the first RP post in months that brought smile to my face.

Unfortunately, I know exactly what Dusky is. Remember, I have friends on the other side. Scootacool promised me that that was the okay course of action. What Dusky is probably won't have anything to do with my OCs in a dangerous manner. Hopefully...

And I'm glad I was able to do that. Reading has its benefits. You learn emotion expression, a trait many cannot master.

No no no, playing games or reading comedy is a good way to replenish your brain juice. Seriously, try reading some cracked article. Or you can try reading this comic

I hate doing what I don't want to do. It's a chore sometimes to make a post, but I do it anyway. I do not feel like thinking anymore today.

Um, just look at other people's OCs to answer that question.

If you happen upon doing this please tell me.  :lol:

Will do. What, do you want to play that story?

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 3

Will do. What, do you want to play that story?

i kinda do actually if it melds the worlds of LOTR and MLP.

i kinda do actually if it melds the worlds of LOTR and MLP.

I have read all 4 books, but it's been a while. You give me all the information you want included, and perhaps we can arrange something.

What Dusky probably won't anything to do with my OCs in a dangerous manner. Hopefully...

Don't put too much money on it... What happened for the last dozen or so posts only implies that Scootacool is willing to do whatever is necessary to advance the plot.

And I'm glad I was able to do that. Reading has its benefits. You learn emotion expression, a trait many cannot master.

Heheh, yeah. I'm still trying to grasp how to convey emotions, especially sadness and hate. You freaking good back there

Um, just look at other people's OCs to answer that question.

Uh, I'm not sure that's a good thing to do. It's better to take a look on your OCs or Scootacool's, most of the random OCs in the database are freaky enough to be put in an asylum

• Brohoof 1

perhaps we can arrange something.

Hmm, i'll have to think about this first but this could be fun.  :wacko:

Don't put too much money on it... What happened for the last dozen or so posts only implies that Scootacool is willing to do whatever is necessary to advance the plot.

Well, I can only do what comes naturally to Lapis Lazuli to work my way out of it. 

You were freaking good back there

Ah, thank you.

Hmm, i'll have to think about this first but this could be fun.  :wacko:

Uh huh. You get right on it.

... Don't tell me you're Facilier from The Princess and the Frog xD

You missed my musical number.

• Brohoof 2