General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Or they don't know it's up here at night... Whatever. I need to get to bed. Turns out, I really did piss her off...

Ouch... C4uV9.png

Well, I guess it's a good night then! Sleep tight.

You're probably right, the back part of the mane is throwing me off, I think that part is a bit too long.

Welp, it's your pony. You're the one who know what should be edited or not. But don't overdo it. A few tweaks here and there should do fine.

• Brohoof 1

Okay guys, I'm back from the show. It was okay. The best part was that I got to see all my friends again, and I received many hugs.

@, You magnificent devil! I always expect the best from your posts but this... This was both wonderful and unexpected, I feel like Christmas has arrived early for me. It shall be a joy to respond. It is a pity that my response will be delayed to the going to go see the Hobbit shortly. :P

I concur. Lapis took what was literally the perfect route through Dusky's little maze. Couldn't have been any better.

Thank you very much. I'm glad. But really, i can't wait to see what Dusky does next.

Yeah, see... It pains me to write this but... No smiles... That's really only the beginning of the price. As you say, he only half described his plan. In Dusky's perfect world, a pony like Asteria would be too weak to survive. She would most likely be killed. You see, Dusky is a monster.

How awful...

I'm not sure yet, I may jump on awhile after it starts.

Who is your OC? And you should totally join!

And here I am, being unexposed to gaming: Zoo Tycoon 2, FATE, Simcity 4, Minecraft. Those are the only games I've ever played.

You need to play more games.

Her name is Lynda, and I love her<3

I hope you two are very happy together.

They did not fulfill it. :(
They just wrote "Applejack" on the box.
And to make it worse, they misspelled her name. <_<

Quit your bellyaching. They drew Applejack on the box technically.

Haven aka OC procrastinator and resident Kirby.

If you'd been on the Neoboards a long time ago, you wouldn't want to say something like that. It is extremely insulting.

All of these OC's make me want to submit mine and start roleplaying.

You should do that! And join the GCT RP too!

Tail fail, much too small.

Nothing wrong with a short tail... *points to Lapis Lazuli*

Hm... Since this site can't really be relied to provide a 24/7 entertainment, you might want to give another forum a try. Try to introduce yourself in another forum, challenge yourself to get as many post counts as you can, then disappears when the day is over.

Hard mode: get yourself permabanned :3

That sounds like a fun game.

@, holy molly you reading all that? o_o

Read what?

• Brohoof 4

Read what?

Holy you did read all the post o_o

That sounds like a fun game.

Damn fun all right! As long as you didn't use your primary email address, that is. IP.Board software have this black list about every spammer and banned username from all IP.Board forums.

Well... So much for the plan of having sweet dreams...

Happy to be of service! :3

• Brohoof 1

Holy you did read all the post o_o
But of course. I don't want to miss anything.
Damn fun all right! As long as you didn't use your primary email address, that is. IP.Board software have this black list about every spammer and banned username from all IP.Board forums.
 I could always use a disposable email address.

How's the play? is it good?
It was The Sound of Music. They removed all the Nazis and my favorite scene where the main character sings while getting to her destination.
Hi guys! How are you doing?
We have some important news for you. Please give us your Skype. 

Welp, seems like I may or may not be able to pull an all-nighter, thanks to a certain lyra fanboy (not you, Jinx)

Someone giving Lyra a bad name, let me at them.

Nothing wrong with a short tail... *points to Lapis Lazuli*

Aye the short tail isn't the problem, it's the proportion to the mane that is unfortunately.

I never saw a play for the Sound of Music, but I did get to see Little Shop of Horrors and The Wizard of Oz. Those were both great, especially with Mickey Rooney playing the Wizard.

Bird badge already? Holy cow you're fast

Dude, I already got the badge like...what...2 weeks ago? ^_^

And by the way, I have yet to create myself a Skype account, mainly, because I don't have a computer of my own, rather the family one, and I'm not sure how my parents would feel about adding people only I know and that they aren't even sure if they should trust. :lol: 

And as a thing that might interest you Star, I know you're wanting to avoid everything of the episode, but maybe I could tell you who wrote it. Hint: It's a different writer from the previous ones in this Season.

I never saw a play for the Sound of Music
It was a school play, so it was of low quality. 

scootaloo_says_goodnight__by_undead_nikl

And by the way, I have yet to create myself a Skype account, mainly, because I don't have a computer of my own, rather the family one, and I'm not sure how my parents would feel about adding people only I know and that they aren't even sure if they should trust. :lol:

Well, keep it in mind. You do want to remain in contact if an emergency happens, don't you?

• Brohoof 1

We have some important news for you. Please give us your Skype. 

I know about the group you started forming (I read every single post here remember? XD), but I sadly don't have a Skype of my own. There is technically my family's but not my own.

Well, keep it in mind. You do want to remain in contact if an emergency happens, don't you?

And yes I do. :) I'm gonna miss you guys if this goes down so yeah, I want to stay in contact for as long as I can! :D

I read every single post here remember?
Have you been keeping up with the Pony Mystery Theater thing that I've been doing? Cause I may need your opinions as well.

And yes I do. :) I'm gonna miss you guys if this goes down so yeah, I want to stay in contact for as long as I can! :D

Okie dokes.

Have you been keeping up with the Pony Mystery Theater thing that I've been doing? Cause I may need your opinions as well.

I'm sad to say that I haven't (not because I'm not interested, hell no. But because lately, I haven't wanted to read anything at all. I think one of this days I'm gonna just force myself out of the procrastination and read something. And I think that RP might be a greatway to do so). But you know that if you need my opinion on something, you can still ask. :)

I'm also glad that you decided to join here And Berry Pie, and Crazyclay, and Ds8, and Jinx, and lots other guys I couldn't remember. Tsah

I admit I was kinda sad when you didn't mentioned me here...

But you know that if you need my opinion on something, you can still ask.
Well, you kind of need to have been keeping up with the whole Lapis and Dusky thing. 

Well, you kind of need to have been keeping up with the whole Lapis and Dusky thing. 

It's kinda my fault for being reading this at 4 something AM, when my reading texts and comprehension and stuff is dimished WAY too much. But I want to read that RP Berry, I assure you. I don't care how many wall of texts I have to read. If I read a damn PLUS MILLION WORDS fic, then I'm pretty sure I can read the RP.

• Brohoof 2

It's kinda my fault for being reading this at 4 something AM, when my reading texts and comprehension and stuff is dimished WAY too much. But I want to read that RP Berry, I assure you. I don't care how many wall of texts I have to read. If I read a damn PLUS MILLION WORDS fic, then I'm pretty sure I can read the RP.

Well, alright. I hope you can get to it soon. Things are really taking off.

Well, alright. I hope you can get to it soon. Things are really taking off.

No need to clarify the last. With how much you, Scootacool and Star have been talking about it, I can already guess as much. :D

Oh yeah, since we seem to be the last ones standing and before I forget, an RP question (yes I should PM you, but buck it I'm lazy).

Is there a necessity to write in either 3rd or 1st person? Or that is up to you? Or how the roleplay may be set?

• Brohoof 1

Is there a necessity to write in either 3rd or 1st person? Or that is up to you? Or how the roleplay may be set?
Always in 3rd person because someone might forget who you are. And remember to use past tense. 
  • Brohoof 3