Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Why do you think it's a battleground?

Really? Am I the only one who sees it? Different factions, each trying to mess with the others. Seriously, if you read anything on the more popular boards, you will see evidence of attacks and stuff. They're fearful of the outsiders too.

• Brohoof 1

I guess.
Even damn Google Cache didn't catch the crap.
Blurg, this is stupid.

Google Cache only update stuffs every few hours or so. We have only like twenty minutes of opportunity there. Well, at least CD already visited his profile. If nothing happens until tomorrow, then the dream guy is getting away with it.

forums, come up with a cute scootalove quote that uses the term "Honorary Sister"

The term itself is a bit too long :x

Try this site? http://www.scrapbook.com/quotes/cat/113.html

Really? Am I the only one who sees it? Different factions, each trying to mess with the others. Seriously, if you read anything on the more popular boards, you will see evidence of attacks and stuff. They're fearful of the outsiders too.

Most of the attacks are nothing but a bunch of bored people posting unnecessary stuff. While it could be the worst materials like gore or whatever, it will never get past that :wacko:

On the fearful of the outsiders part... I couldn't recall anything like that 3lnNF.png

Pretty much almost everyone is indifferent to everyone else thanks to the anonymous majority.

[Noclips out of the thread]

*turn cheat_mode off

Sleep tight!

• Brohoof 2

I see how you can see that. Cause you do hear about raids quite often on 4chan in general.

Not sure how much it actually happens, though.

Google Cache only update stuffs every few hours or so. We have only like twenty minutes of opportunity there. Well, at least CD already visited his profile. If nothing happens until tomorrow, then the dream guy is getting away with it.

It managed to get her thread, just not with his post in it.

Lame. Might as well as go ahead and give him the point for this one.

I'm gonna head off to bed.

See ya later. :3

[Noclips out of the thread]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijKylHWSPAo

Night!

• Brohoof 2

On the fearful of the outsiders part... I couldn't recall anything like that
Anytime someone tries to derail a thread, they tell them to go back to /v/ or /co/. At least, I've seen several instances of that. Gee, and I'm the one who never goes to 4chan.

Also, whether or not this is real, it would be pretty cool.

1356674935599.jpg

• Brohoof 1

>In  Great Bay

>Has Zora mask

>11 Hearts

>Big wallet

>No Chateua Romani

mlfw2447-13276170161867.jpg

Apparently I have to do a bunch of repeatedly getting the land deeds for the deku's so i can continue. fml

• Brohoof 1

Anytime someone tries to derail a thread, they tell them to go back to /v/ or /co/. At least, I've seen several instances of that. Gee, and I'm the one who never goes to 4chan.

Oh, that o_o

It's pretty much your usual practice of saying that someone is more suitable somewhere else. Like if someone is using emoticon "XD", he would be told to go back to reddit. Avatar forcing, go back to /a/. Using somepony in a sentence, get the hell back to ponychan. Everyday stuff like that.

Oh, that o_o

It's pretty much your usual practice of saying that someone is more suitable somewhere else. Like if someone is using emoticon "XD", he would be told to go back to reddit. Avatar forcing, go back to /a/. Using somepony in a sentence, get the hell back to ponychan. Everyday stuff like that.

Oddly enough, I haven't had anyone say that to me.

Though, I don't lurk threads that long once my interest is gone.

If I even post that is.

Oh, that o_o

Not what I meant. I read that threads were ruined because of outside attacks.

But enough of this. I grow weary of 4chan. I should be watching anime.

Random Rarity

gAGcn.png

Oddly enough, I haven't had anyone say that to me.

Though, I don't lurk threads that long once my interest is gone.

If I even post that is.

Everything in 4chan is pretty much random. Nothing they do is really constant :x

I hardly ever post anything in the discussions myself, I prefer dumping things.

Not what I meant. I read that threads were ruined because of outside attacks.

I never really see any threads like that... I guess I still need to lurk more AhGSr.png

Anime... Got any interesting title?

I spent the entire day without posting in this thread, let's change that.

I've never been a fan of 4chan, although some humorous things do tend to spawn there.

• Brohoof 1

So I went to 4chan looking for a thread.

Found another with some guy ranting.

The guy lists places he's an "entity" on.

One of them being "the MLP Forums".

Oddly enough, I check here and the name is the same.

Now we wait to see if its possibly the actualy person...

• Brohoof 1