Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

, what is you signature supposed to be?

I was playing RS doing a quest and such. The guide warned to turn off this option in the display setting, or the place you had to go would end up looking like that. I tried it, saw that, really liked what I saw and started capping screens of what I liked.

Its basically just this platform from there at a certain angle that hides me and another NPC completely with my character pasted in looking outward.

• Brohoof 1

What was in there?

Some unique sets that I got from a dungeon. Not exactly the most expensive pieces I got, but those are quite hard to get :c

Oh well.

I'm guessing you haven't been on there in quite some time?

Yeah, this is the first time I visited the game in months. Seems like the old guys invited some pickpockets while I'm away

*headbang

I guess I'll get to reply the Mini RP now :x

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll get to reply the Mini RP now :x

Oh! Speaking of which, the inn is set up in such a way that after the foyer is just a hall way of rooms with the kitchen at the end, correct?

So if I was to walk down that hallway, would I see Lapis and Dox sitting on whatever stool's their sitting on? Or are they hidden from sight? I meant to ask that hours ago but forgot to do so. ._.

• Brohoof 1

I was playing RS doing a quest and such. The guide warned to turn off this option in the display setting, or the place you had to go would end up looking like that. I tried it, saw that, really liked what I saw and started capping screens of what I liked.

Its basically just this platform from there at a certain angle that hides me and another NPC completely with my character pasted in looking outward.

Oh, alright. I think I understand. I ask because it looks like the final scene from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Orly? Do show/tell.

Also, you started watching didn't you?

How is it?

I actually finished yesterday. And if I were to show you that scene, it might ruin it for you. But it is a pretty awesome anime with a lot of cool messages about manliness and believing in yourself. Read this article if you want to learn more.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Holy molly, this song is good... :(

Feeling like I'm going nuke some countryside

So if I was to walk down that hallway, would I see Lapis and Dox sitting on whatever stool's their sitting on? Or are they hidden from sight? I meant to ask that hours ago but forgot to do so. ._.

Yep, the entire building is pretty much a big rectangle. You can run from the front door to the kitchen without taking any sharp turns. There is a Wood Sticks on the hallway though.

The stools they're sitting on should be quite visible from the outside.

I actually finished yesterday. And if I were to show you that scene, it might ruin it for you. But it is a pretty awesome anime with a lot of cool messages about manliness and believing in yourself. Read this article if you want to learn more.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Too late.

I may give it a looksie.

I'll need to find me a dub or something if I wanna watch it. I can't stand subs.

Yep, the entire building is pretty much a big rectangle. You can run from the front door to the kitchen without taking any sharp turns. There is a Wood Sticks on the hallway though.

The stools they're sitting on should be quite visible from the outside.

Okie dokes then.

I'll try and make a post before I go to sleep cause Im not sure how well my phone or new Ipod will work with that...

• Brohoof 1

Too late.

How so?

I'll need to find me a dub or something if I wanna watch it. I can't stand subs.
It's quite simple to find. And I feel the same way about subs. Just don't watch the Parallel Works part. Only up to episode 27. The Parallel Works thing is just music videos, and that website doesn't even have all of the episodes for Parallel Works.

Gurren Lagann

Waitaminute...

That's just your graphics derping up...? I've seen worse... Actually, they've been more interesting...

Eeyup. Though the derp was done purposely for the effect.

Meh, I just liked the way it looked. :3

Also, get some Royal D'hide pants and I think any platebody (Though, I had Rune Plate at the time), Wear them together, and watch the madness with your arms and shoulders. X3

I had my settings on low, but using 'software' instead of 'DirectX' and my shoulders were placed somewhat behind me, moved further back when attacking with my Whip, and made every ability hurt my sides. Freaking Rejuvanate would raise his shoulders in the air, leave his arms at his side and fly. It was glorious!

Also, I gots me a Fire Cape now. :3

How so?

It's quite simple to find. And I feel the same way about subs. Just don't watch the Parallel Works part. Only up to episode 27. The Parallel Works thing is just music videos, and that website doesn't even have all of the episodes for Parallel Works.

Gurren Lagann

Because I just YouTubed the final scene. Didn't get anything from it though. So its all good.

Only 27 eps? :wacko:

Kinda short. Hmmm, I might start that this weekend.

And I'll be sure to not watch Parallel Works.

Because I just YouTubed the final scene.
Does it look like your signature to you? Or at least the character, right?
Only 27 eps? Kinda short. Hmmm, I might start that this weekend.
Short anime are easier to take on. Good luck. I hope you enjoy it.

I'm very curious as to why I need such a thing. 

Though, I'm very sure I can easily figure out why.

Because if you don't, you will get pop up ads, which you wouldn't want anyone to see, and with adblocker, you don't have to watch the annoying commercials before each video.

• Brohoof 1

Does it look like your signature to you? Or at least the character, right?

Short anime are easier to take on. Good luck. I hope you enjoy it.

I didn't see the resemblance, but I blame that on not seeing or knowing much about the show to begin with.

I wanna say its the stance as he's walking away.

I guess. You've seen Soul Eater, right? It's pretty good imo. Though, its twice as long as what you just showed me I do think.

And I shall try.

Hooray for pretty glitches! :D

• Brohoof 1

Because if you don't, you will get pop up ads, which you wouldn't want anyone to see, and with adblocker, you don't have to watch the annoying commercials before each video.

Hah. Okies.

Any kind of funny story to go along with that warning?

In the topic of adblocker... Don't forget to turn it off on this site. All those nifty adds at the bottom and the top of the forum's pages will give Feld0 some sweet moneyG16t5.png

I'm pretty sure I've never added an adblocker onto any of my browsers.

So we're all good! :3

Also, I've never fully understood how those make money if no one clicks them.

I didn't see the resemblance, but I blame that on not seeing or knowing much about the show to begin with. I wanna say its the stance as he's walking away.

The thing on his back looks like the same thing in the anime a little.

I guess. You've seen Soul Eater, right? It's pretty good imo. Though, its twice as long as what you just showed me I do think.

I hear there is going to be another season for it or something, and I like to watch things that are already completed. I don't like to wait for new episodes, especially on the internet. I might lose interest before the series is over. Or it could go on forever... I shall wait, or maybe if I run out of idea as to what I should watch, then I'll watch it. But after the 13 episode anime I'm on, I have another 13 episode length one in mind.

Some of the ads pay for each view, so all we have to do is to refresh the page every few minutes or so, and viola, a half penny goes to Feld0 whenever you do so.

(the rate maybe different for each ads and each pages @_@)

• Brohoof 2

Hah. Okies.

Any kind of funny story to go along with that warning?

Nope. If you mean someone walked in and saw a shady ad, then that has never happened.

In the topic of adblocker... Don't forget to turn it off on this site. All those nifty adds at the bottom and the top of the forum's pages will give Feld0 some sweet money

I did that the moment I installed the thing. The only reason I got it was because I had been trying to watch the original Doctor Who, and it could only really be found on Daily Motion, and they show too many fricking ads. Right in the middle of videos, full ads popped up, interrupting me from my task. Funny thing is, I quit trying to watch that show...

The people rent space, and the ad bars are rotators.

• Brohoof 1

A tiny bit of money gets put in for every view the ad gets. Bonus money gets put in if someone clicks it.

The bonus can be a really high bonus if whoever bought adspace paid a lot for it.

I've had to teach myself the basics of this stuff so I can understand how ads on my videos work :3

• Brohoof 1

Some of the ads pay for each view, so all we have to do is to refresh the page every few minutes or so, and viola, a half penny goes to Feld0 whenever you do so.

(the rate maybe different for each ads and each pages @_@)

A tiny bit of money gets put in for every view the ad gets. Bonus money gets put in if someone clicks it.

The bonus can be a really high bonus if whoever bought adspace paid a lot for it.

I've had to teach myself the basics of this stuff so I can understand how ads on my videos work :3

Aah. I understand now.

Nope. If you mean someone walked in and saw a shady ad, then that has never happened.

Damn. ._.

Also, random note, I totally missed the quote button and hit the brohoof button on that post. /)_-