General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Guys... I think I am losing my interest in the show. I just watched a couple of episodes today and while it did make me chuckle at times, I no longer feel the charm it once brought me a year ago. What should I do?

You don't have to do anything, some interests just fade over time. Don't force yourself to like something.

• Brohoof 3

1080657448_1218611__safe_solo_fluttershy_underhoof_spreadwings_cloud_sky_signature_falling_artist-colon-miokomata2.jpg.b66a3f8b89a05cc464d47a4c38bf96e1.jpg

Guys... I think I am losing my interest in the show. I just watched a couple of episodes today and while it did make me chuckle at times, I no longer feel the charm it once brought me a year ago. What should I do?

Pretty much what Bluetrace said. If it fades, then it fades. I'd say take a small break and try again or something, but if that doesn't work then there isn't much else to try.
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Pretty much what Bluetrace said. If it fades, then it fades. I'd say take a small break and try again or something, but if that doesn't work then there isn't much else to try.

Yeah, you're right... though, I'll still be here even if I lose interest. After all, this place has a lot more to it than just discussions about ponies :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I dunno, what everyone else said. Truth be told, I was in a state of disinterest for FiM from, what, August to December, I mean, I still liked ponies, and stayed on the forums, but I wasn't really into the show until Apple Family Reunion. Now, I'm really back into the show thanks to an AJ episode.

Thank you AJ :D!

• Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png

Oh, that's what you were talking about...

Aye, that was it. Pony WiP here, unfinished though but I like how it's turning out.

8nxLi.png

• Brohoof 3

VHerT66.png

I dunno, what everyone else said. Truth be told, I was in a state of disinterest for FiM from, what, August to December, I mean, I still liked ponies, and stayed on the forums, but I wasn't really into the show until Apple Family Reunion. Now, I'm really back into the show thanks to an AJ episode.

Thank you AJ :D!

A couple of days ago I tried to immerse myself in negative thoughts to please myself (I'm sort of a masochist) but it's not working. It's just not working. I somehow managed to incorporate MLP into it, thinking that the mane six all dislike me and such, to no avail. I haven't even thought of it for a long while now. As a result I'm more content and actually sort of focused for a change...

Good morning folks!

zcZ7p.jpg

oh, do me do me do me!

I paired them four just because of the matching avatar of background ponies :o

You and Feather already have your own matching avatars, you are already a perfect fit :3

Bari's Haven: After the Starshine

Loss of the Bari. Gain of the Starry Haven

A Haven of Despair. The Star of a Bari

IsbJE.jpg

Me likey

I think I shall do just that, we'll see how long this lasts.

3z3nE.jpg

Just as planned

I'm tempted to make a "General Chat's Thread" because of the other parody thread "General Cat Thread" but I couldn't find a good picture of that painted portrait of the General-y pony that's in the dessert car on Mmmystery on the Friendship Express.

Here you go

0kqYD.jpg

I have money. I have enough to buy either this brony hoodie or this replica Retro Lancer gun from my favorite game evar, Gears o War.

What do?

Buy replica gun, disregard brony hoodie
  • Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

That's Kirby's OC, right? He's got dem stubby front legs.

Don't make fun of them! D:

That's just the artists' style. :|

Good morning folks!

Buy replica gun, disregard brony hoodie

Morning!

Will do!

Only problem now is that I'm shorter on money than I thought. I still have enough for it, just after the purchase I won't have a lot left and haven't had work in quite a while. :/

7Crdz3K.png

Good Evening every pony

how are we all doing tonight? :3

can I has hugz? ( > ^ _ ^ ) >

Good.

I think I'm getting a replica gun. :3

And sure, why not.

*Hugz*

Tell that to the llama several posts ago.

Me nor Synth nor Trixie are llamas. :|

7Crdz3K.png

Only problem now is that I'm shorter on money than I thought. I still have enough for it, just after the purchase I won't have a lot left and haven't had work in quite a while. :/

Aw sucks... You might want to postpone the purchase until you have some more cash 3lnNF.png

It's never be a good news to have no money left on you

can I has hugz? ( > ^ _ ^ ) >

zryUr.png

Hello to you too

Oh, and don't fucking encourage him! D:

But you have to agree those names are good :P

k3v45pe.jpg?1

Me nor Synth nor Trixie are llamas.

My brother walked in on me when I was drawing out Synthy, and he said it was a llama. He (my brother) turned 18 a few days ago.

Oh, and the son of an old friend of my mom found a freakin' rifle. I was 10 or 11 at the time, and it was a non-functional replica.

Edited by Ganaram_Bloodrune
  • Brohoof 1

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Aw sucks... You might want to postpone the purchase until you have some more cash 3lnNF.png

It's never be a good news to have no money left on you

But you have to agree those names are good :P

My mom still has a little bit of my money, so even after that I'd have that plus what's left over.

And its limited, so I doubt it will last too long...

:|

Good names or not, Me no want be shipped!

Of any kind! :| Me thinks...

My brother walked in on me when I was drawing out Synthy, and he said it was a llama. He (my brother) turned 18 a few days ago.

Oh, and the son of an old friend of my mom found a freakin' rifle. I was 10 or 11 at the time, and it was a non-functional replica.

Your brother deserves a hoof over da head for that. :|

:lol:

7Crdz3K.png

Who the hell asks what ASCII is?!! Just be glad it ain't EBCDIC.

Good names or not, Me no want be shipped!

Of any kind! Me thinks...

Your brother deserves a hoof over da head for that.

Note that when I quote stuff, I purge the unnecessary stuff out. Oh, and I think mailing you to China is a different kind of shipping altogether, the kind that would require $100 worth of stamps.

My brother got into ponies after I showed him Friendship is Witchcraft, and he thought it was the real thing. Not sure if he even has a pony character.

@,

This is hilarious: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http://lmgtfy.com/#

It spits out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM

Which reminds me of all the stuff that happens when people don't read readmes. It's a modding curse, I tell you...

a0AgWVX.png

<>

Note that when I quote stuff, I purge the unnecessary stuff out. Oh, and I think mailing you to China is a different kind of shipping altogether, the kind that would require $100 worth of stamps.

My brother got into ponies after I showed him Friendship is Witchcraft, and he thought it was the real thing. Not sure if he even has a pony character.

I remember you doing that.... >->

Even though that was actually necessary to me... <-<

lol he thought that was the real show? :lol:

And I didn't have a pony OC for the longest, you know this. Actually, not until you wanted to start your own RP and when Berry first said something about teaching peeps how to RP.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 1

7Crdz3K.png

Who the hell asks what ASCII is?!! Just be glad it ain't EBCDIC.

I'm asking because that is what my PS3 is asking for....

it literally will not let me connect to the modem unless the ID characters are in ASCII :/

Edited by ~ds8~

DLnfvWR.png

Thank you Nas for the sig :3

#HugWoona