Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I dislike the idea of fanfics. I've thought of writing one, before, and I've attempted it, but then I would realise my mistake and stop myself before I actually even started.

But not the idea of obtaining more people?

Just imagining the people on here writing fanfics makes me want to vomit. 

And the fact that they would be all over the forums.

It just... makes me want to scream. 

I'm not into fan fics, but if they have their own sub-forum for it, it's ok with me. I just won't go in there.

But not the idea of obtaining more people?

I don't know what the people of FimFiction are like. My assumptions are that they're all clopfic and gorefic fanatics. :v I'm also quite the negative thinker when it comes to people, so I would assume they would be annoying and mention it to others and spam "READ THIS OMG SO GUD SECKSEY FAPFAPFAP CLOPPERS UNITE" or some shit. 

:u

• Brohoof 2

concur with this. Some of them are quite well written and entertaining.

Yeah I agree with Jinx. I have actually never been into reading all that much to be honest. But I have been reading *a lot* as of now and some of the fan fics really are well written. But everyone has their preferences on things. 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I don't know what the people of FimFiction are like. My assumptions are that they're all clopfic and gorefic fanatics. :v I'm also quite the negative thinker when it comes to people, so I would assume they would be annoying and mention it to others and spam "READ THIS OMG SO GUD SECKSEY FAPFAPFAP CLOPPERS UNITE" or some shit. 

Because you hate sexy things :/

Honestly, I'm not sure how we don't hate each other with you being the anti-perv and me being the super-perv.

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2

Well, yes. However, I mostly hate it whenever others force it upon others, such as you do when using your suggestive avatars. :U

I understand people have urges and such, because we're biologically made to, but ffs, keep it to yourselves. I don't want to see all these borderline NSFW images on my screen that people post. :v 

Honestly, I'm not sure how we don't hate each other with you being the anti-perv and me being the super-perv.
I honestly have moments where I get pretty hateful towards you. Then again, I get like that with everyone, usually. :u Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 5

So true. :lol:

Kirino does have a bit of a point... Her thinking makes sense, and the fact that this forum needs to stay PG, PG-13 at most is a big factor. That means no clop/gore fics...

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Goodness, people sure are creative. This guy took a song that was basically gibberish, and made it into a PMV with a story. Truly, truly, amazing. See for yourselves. , you might like this.  

http://youtu.be/R3z_ajvapbw

Nah, they're swell enough people, a good enough amount of them. It is my dream to see the two sites under the same flag or something.

• Brohoof 1

Well, yes. However, I mostly hate it whenever others force it upon others, such as you do when using your suggestive avatars. :U

I understand people have urges and such, because we're biologically made to, but ffs, keep it to yourselves. I don't want to see all these borderline NSFW images on my screen that people post. :v 

But you're an anti-perv. I'm not gonna stop posting and saying these kinda things because one person don't like it (I'm sure others don't either, but still..........). I usually don't like using this phrase, since people say it to me a lot but..........

"Deal with it".

Nah, they're swell enough people, a good enough amount of them. It is my dream to see the two sites under the same flag or something.
This place would most likely be too fanfic heavy for my tastes. Things would be more about fanfics than discussion. Just wouldn't like it, and I'm leaving it at that. :v
  • Brohoof 1

So true. :lol:

Kirino does have a bit of a point... Her thinking makes sense, and the fact that this forum needs to stay PG, PG-13 at most is a big factor. That means no clop/gore fics...

I though Kirino was a boy :/.

If Kirino is a girl.............I feel bad for her (Or him), being against anything sexy :/.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly have moments where I get pretty hateful towards you. Then again, I get like that with everyone, usually. :u

Plummy raises a good point.

• Brohoof 2

My gender is irrelevant. Refer to me as a Shooga. 

Also,

If Kirino is a girl.............I feel bad for her (Or him), being against anything sexy :/.
I don't think you understand how degrading this is. When you say things like these, I get into my "I really dislike Spazzy" modes. 
  • Brohoof 4

Okay, you might not get some of the jokes if you did watch it. But here it is anyway. If you like it, you should check out the entire Mentally Advanced series/Rainbow Dash Presents.

http://youtu.be/PH1U87rNR7Q

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really awesome video!!!!!

thanx for recommending it, I owe you one XD

• Brohoof 1

I thought Plummy wanted to be a non-gender like myself.

This place would most likely be too fanfic heavy for my tastes. Things would be more about fanfics than discussion. Just wouldn't like it, and I'm leaving it at that. :v

Oh, you're just being paranoid. I doubt it will ever come to fruition, but I'm holding out a hope that it will come about. It's still a forum, and the fan fiction section exists for a reason... Seriously, it will only serve to make that area popular, nothing more.

• Brohoof 1

My gender is irrelevant. Refer to me as a Shooga. 

Also, I don't think you understand how degrading this is. When you say things like these, I get into my "I really dislike Spazzy" modes. 

I'm still confused after you posted that pic a looooong time ago that I THOUGHT was you.......I dunno, I'll just keep thinking yer a boy.

Also, can you explain to me how it is degrading?

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 1

img-1093155-1-temperature.png

This is relevant and bewildering at the same time. Where's Jade when you need him?

Jade's old news, i'm the resident forumite when it comes to that inside here now.

I'm still hoping that one day, MLP Forums and FiM Fiction will join forces to provide a better pony experience.

isn't FiM Fiction filled with people that have questionable attitudes and immature members? at least, from what i've been told.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not entirely sure what you meant by you feel "bad" for me. If you could explain why you would feel bad for me... :U  

I'm still confused after you posted that pic that I THOUGHT was you.......I dunno, I'll just keep thinking yer a boy,

because people who are different want to be treated just like any other individual and not have others feel pity for them.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm not entirely sure what you meant by you feel "bad" for me. If you could explain why you would feel bad for me... :U  

I feel bad 'cause......I dunno, just, the thought of hating on sexy things is kinda depressing :/. It's something I can't imagine any boy (I assume that's what you are) hating on. It's like, one of the core things teen boys focus on :P. Besides, in a world where sexy things are prevailant, it must be a pain in the ass for you.

Besides, in a world where sexy things are prevailant, it must be a pain in the ass for you.

This part doesn't annoy me. 

I feel bad 'cause......I dunno, just, the thought of hating on sexy things is kinda depressing :/. It's something I can't imagine any boy (I assume that's what you are) hating on. It's like, one of the core things teen boys focus on

This part does.

A lot.  

The way you're saying this makes it sound like you believe your way of life is a better quality life over my own; your pervertedness over my anti-pervertedness.

Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 5