Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

isn't FiM Fiction filled with people that have questionable attitudes and immature members? at least, from what i've been told.
Maybe. It's certainly not as organized as our website. And if the other guy approved a collaboration between sites, Feld0 would get to the work of hammering it out so it goes smoothly.

because people who are different want to be treated just like any other individual and not have others feel pity for them.

I must certainly agree.

• Brohoof 2

On 1/18/2013 at 8:52 PM, spas-ticShotty said:

I feel bad 'cause......I dunno, just, the thought of hating on sexy things is kinda depressing :/. It's something I can't imagine any boy (I assume that's what you are) hating on. It's like, one of the core things teen boys focus on :P. Besides, in a world where sexy things are prevailant, it must be a pain in the ass for you.

it's not depressing at all if you think of it this way: urges in teenage boys is caused by high levels of testosterone starting being produced. if you have a smaller amount of testosterone being produced for whatever reason, you get a significant decrease in that, just like Prums here. at least, that's what i remember the reason being like.

On 1/18/2013 at 8:55 PM, Kirino said:

:v editededed my post.

and it makes sense. you feel alienated for not being interested, and spaz comes of as a guy saying "oh dear, this other person isn't as interested as i am. but it's awesome! and my life is awesome! and it not being in this person's life makes his/her life less awesome!"

right?

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 3

and it makes sense. you feel alienated for not being sexually interested, and spaz comes of as a guy saying "oh dear, this other person isn't as sexually interested as i am. but sex is awesome! and my life is awesome! and it not being in this person's life makes his/her life less awesome!"   right?

I don't care if I'm alienated at all. The rest of your post was pretty much exactly what I said put into a quote, instead, though, yes.

Please stop fighting, or I'll run away.
I really don't feel like I'm fighting at all... :v It just feels more like a discussion, really. Edited by Kirino

Yo, , you know anything about Drumstep? Like its basics. Tempo and whatnot?

I don't know what the people of FimFiction are like. My assumptions are that they're all clopfic and gorefic fanatics. :v I'm also quite the negative thinker when it comes to people, so I would assume they would be annoying and mention it to others and spam "READ THIS OMG SO GUD SECKSEY FAPFAPFAP CLOPPERS UNITE" or some shit. 

:u

lololol You can't seriously think cloppers are like that Especialy the last part. Only on /mlp/ have I seen anything near that. But that's 4chan for ya.

Ok, and a few tumblrs who are horribly, horribly proud to show it, but that it.

• Brohoof 3

lololol You can't seriously think cloppers are like that Especialy the last part. Only on /mlp/ have I seen anything near that. But that's 4chan for ya.
It was a hyperbole. :v 

uhh, isn't that dubstep in dnb tempo? like, around 160-180 BPM, build-up, drop, and what-not. unless you wanted to know something else?

Yes, but I couldn't figure out if it was 140(Dubstep tempo) with a dnb beat, or 180 with a dubstep beat since they sound closely somewhat the same...

I hadn't heard of it being actually set in a dnb tempo and the wiki on it didn't explain properly, but I'll try that and see how it sounds.

That was pretty much all I was wanting to know. That alone has confused me so hard.

...Yeah, also the people you meet all around the forums are never in the General chat thread. It's like this pub in small town where everyone stops talking and stares at you when you enter.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, but I couldn't figure out if it was 140(Dubstep tempo) with a dnb beat, or 180 with a dubstep beat since they sound closely somewhat the same...

I hadn't heard of it being actually set in a dnb tempo and the wiki on it didn't explain properly, but I'll try that and see how it sounds.

That was pretty much all I was wanting to know. That alone has confused me so hard.

if you can imagine the tempo in your head, you'll find out that the drumstep's beat is structured like a dubstep beat, but it's faster. then again, i seem to have a knack of rhythm, so not everyone might get it just like that.

...Yeah, also the people you meet all around the forums are never in the General chat thread. It's like this pub in small town where everyone stops talking and stares at you when you enter.

It doesn't help when you respond by being awkward when entering that pub. :v 

If you act casual, people will treat you casually. It's usually how it works. I would think. 

• Brohoof 3

It was a hyperbole. :v 

Welp, time to look up that word.

We can't help no one else likes this place as much as we do. :|

But we aren't bothered by anyone new/uncommon coming in. So its welcomed. :3

• Brohoof 1

if you can imagine the tempo in your head, you'll find out that the drumstep's beat is structured like a dubstep beat, but it's faster. then again, i seem to have a knack of rhythm, so not everyone might get it just like that.

See, I would not have noticed it to actually be faster. I had a feeling it had a dubstep beat, but the actual speed kept tripping me up.

Hmmm, this means I've gotta re-figure this whole part of a song of mine to be set in the correct tempo.

Oh, well. Thanks for pointing that out, Vissy-san.