Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

BmLwi2N.jpg

Bari has been secretly conducting experiments inside your brain while you were asleep. your thoughts he can read every move now.

...shit.

He must be totally grossed out by now. What I am thinking right now should be enough to ban me from Vatican and all Hospitals on Earth for life.

• Brohoof 3

Well, for his abusive behavior in the tournament thread, apparently.  

that makes sense, but i didn't think it'd make him get suspended, though. must have gotten a lot of warning points. :s

Hey guys, what I miss?

me freaking out over babies, spazzy freaking out over AJ, people freaking out at spazzy freaking out over ponies, people freaking out at spazzy getting suspended for freaking out over ponies but has admitted to become better with his mood so they're all a bit sadface over it now.

... I don't know you... so not sure if serious... or... wut...

--

News flash:

~ds8~ and I are totally dating.

Just look at this. We're obviously going to love each other.

We're going to get married soon.

And we will love each other.

To death.

img-1095592-1-IRPMjBC.png

img-1095592-2-XpXuYNp.jpg

seems legit img-1095592-3-G16t5.png

yeah, i don't get that either. it's like, not a big deal? Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

>Just now finds best fan of X characters - others thread

>Nominated for best Derpy fan

>Not winning

Guise we gotta fix this shit.

Same goes for Jinx. He's liked Lyra waaaay long before TailsAlone even cared for her.

• Brohoof 2

that makes sense, but i didn't think it'd make him get suspended, though. must have gotten a lot of warning points. :s

Yes, he got 500, and he had 290 before if I'm not mistaken. Adds up to 790, which is more or less 800, earning him a seven day ban.  

yeah, i don't get that either. it's like, not a big deal?

People are afraid of change, Bronies are not an exception :x

>Just now finds best fan of X characters - others thread

>Nominated for best Derpy fan

>Not winning

Guise we gotta fix this shit.

Same goes for Jinx. He's liked Lyra waaaay long before TailsAlone even cared for her.

Kinda hard for that. TailsAlone is quite strong on the advertising side. I'm not sure how could BatBrony dominates the Derpy poll, though. That guy is more often seen defending Celestia

Kinda hard for that. TailsAlone is quite strong on the advertising side. I'm not sure how could BatBrony dominates the Derpy poll, though. That guy is more often seen defending Celestia

Well, damn. Kind of a shame that just running your mouth about that character beats legit liking her longer. Even if it make sense.

And I blame cause he's known. He posts around and has had that 'Derp knight' avatar for freaking forever. But that's it.

• Brohoof 2

Yes, he got 500, and he had 290 before if I'm not mistaken. Adds up to 790, which is more or less 800, earning him a seven day ban.  

yikes. well, perhaps it isn't such a bad thing, though. this might give him more time to be off from the forums and not getting involved into heated arguments, and try to make himself feel better.

"Lyra doesn't have any crazy-smazzy fans that try to push the opposing side to vote for her :3
That alone is a very good reason on why Lyra is better."

I totally want to post this shit on the most attractive poni thread. People should stop demeaning the opposing poni like that.
Oh well, I guess my AJ folder won't get any addition in a long while.

i don't have to worry about a silly best fan contest, because i doubt you guys will ever figure out what pony i'd root for the most. :3

Lemme guess... From the show it might be Vinyl, but outside it would it be Feather Spiral?

Well, damn. Kind of a shame that just running your mouth about that character beats legit liking her longer. Even if it make sense.

And I blame cause he's known. He posts around and has had that 'Derp knight' avatar for freaking forever. But that's it.

What can I say. Polls like that are pretty much popularity contest EVShg.png

• Brohoof 3

Feather Spiral?

Lemme guess... From the show it might be Vinyl, but outside it would it be Feather Spiral?

lolwut. since when did "lover" equal "fan"? you've been hanging around too many pony-crazy types. :v

"Lyra doesn't have any crazy-smazzy fans that try to push the opposing side to vote for her :3

I totally want to post this shit on the most attractive poni thread. People should stop demeaning the opposing poni like that.

would be a bad thing if they'd come across fanatic Lyra fans and post them in the thread to make your argument invalid, though.

I say do it, filly.

Not like its really doing any damage.

What can I say. Polls like that are pretty much popularity contest

Basically. Oh, well.

At least I'll know who the real best fan is. ;)

lolwut. since when did "lover" equal "fan"? you've been hanging around too many pony-crazy types. :v

You can still be a fan of your lover, since technically you should be rooting for them in everything they do anyway.

But, ummmmmm........Luna?

Random ass guess is random.

• Brohoof 1

would be a bad thing if they'd come across fanatic Lyra fans and post them in the thread to make your argument invalid, though.

Heh. I never really care about the whole thing to begin with :3

It's just pissed me off they said bad things about Lyra just because they can't accept that there are more people that prefers Lyra over AJ. Now that's sickening.

I say do it, filly.

Not like its really doing any damage.

A bit too lazy for that. Besides, one of the most fanatic AJ fans is gone for the week AhGSr.png
  • Brohoof 1

i'm too tired to quote yall now. so i'll just say that i really don't care about what pony i like the most. it used to be Vinyl, yes, and i still like her design, hell even based Viscra somewhat around her. but it's really tame, so i don't consider myself a best of fan, in that regard.

in other words, i slept 12 hours today, but i feel like a zombie. why is that?

• Brohoof 2

Just finished the Kirino anime, the 1st episode... Bah, I would surely miss my little sister if she wasn't a freaking walrus right now.

i'm too tired to quote yall now. so i'll just say that i really don't care about what pony i like the most. it used to be Vinyl, yes, and i still like her design, hell even based Viscra somewhat around her. but it's really tame, so i don't consider myself a best of fan, in that regard.

You're the good kind of fan then :V

Sleeping that long will only matters if you're sleeping soundly. Try to get more comfortable on bed.

Anyway, I gotta go now. See y'all tomorrow!

d38MGvU.png

• Brohoof 3

You're the good kind of fan then :V

Sleeping that long will only matters if you're sleeping soundly. Try to get more comfortable on bed.

but i didn't sleep badly. my bowels were empty, i felt full, wasn't sad, and tired in a good way when i was sleeping. and yet, i feel like i've slept LESS than i do on the weekdays when i go to school. why?

Guess what I just got?

blogger-image-453721600.jpg

The Half life platinum box.

For 10 dollars.

I swear. The people at the yardsale had no idea what they were selling :P

It comes with these four games:

blogger-image-70645326.jpg

And they also threw in these two:

blogger-image--970257030.jpg

The discs are all in pristine condition.

Edited by Zalgo
  • Brohoof 1

@, Well, I was browsing /mlp/ and stumbled up a thread that was about putting names into a side view generator. Where it says what the name might look like from the side.

And, well...I put in "Viscra" and got this...

CjnCfNu.png

Guess what I just got?

For 10 dollars.

Wow.

That is crazy.

4 full length games + 2 others

They seriously need to learn to Google stuff before selling them.

Edited by TGAP Haven
  • Brohoof 4

Guess what I just got?

img-1096074-1-blogger-image-453721600.jp

For 10 dollars.

img-1096074-2-blogger-image-70645326.jpg

img-1096074-3-blogger-image--970257030.j

and the condition of the box/cases? awesome find, by the way. btw, what's the left game?

@, Well, I was browsing /mlp/ and stumbled up a thread that was about putting names into a side view generator. Where it says what the name might look like from the side.

And, well...I put in "Viscra" and got this...

img-1096079-1-CjnCfNu.png

what the FUCK

wait wait, hang on, i can beat your Half-Life Platinum box find by miles length.

i once got SIX big boxes for FREE. suck on that.

Edited by Princess Viscra Maelstrom
  • Brohoof 2

and the condition of the box/cases? awesome find, by the way. btw, what's the left game?

The box is in pretty good condition except there is a little rip where the tag was.

The cases don't even have any scratches on them.

And the game on the left is called "sin"

The box is in pretty good condition except there is a little rip where the tag was.

The cases don't even have any scratches on them.

And the game on the left is called "sin"

all the boxes i got were in near mint condition. they were still plastic-wrapped.

well, i'm probably going to be pretty quiet over here today. not in the mood to talk.

• Brohoof 1

Well I saw Keep Calm And Fluttered On. At first I thought he was going to be resealed again, but 

I was happy that he didn't. When you think about it, I'm basically a female version of him AKA Eris! ROFL!  :lol:  :P

Well I saw Keep Calm And Fluttered On. At first I thought he was going to be resealed again, but 

I was happy that he didn't. When you think about it, I'm basically a female version of him AKA Eris! ROFL!  :lol:  :P

Spoiler for spoilers please.

But oh ma goodness was it a good episode!

Its kinda amazing that it took only for him to say he had no friends for him to realize how much he actually wanted them. That part hit me kinda hard.

Though, the whole thing felt kinda short/rushed. I'd love if they took the time to make another version with more in it showing the trials of trying to reform him.