Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Count Paradox, on 13 Nov 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Was my oc ever bad to you?

Also, you are a lucky bastard. If you talk to him soon tell him that he's got a huge fan (not like he doesn't have any others XD) that absolutely loves his vinyl and octavia series.

You're just as lucky as my friend who personally knows nowacking.

At least I personally know an amazing tumblr artist by the name of feather gem. She runs ask dizzyshy. Its adorable.

I guess I am. x)

And I can do that whenever I see him around next. Skype's died down for the night it seems, so Im assuming he's also buggered off.

I feel like Ive heard that name before, but I'm pretty sure I haven't. :wacko:

Your oc actually looks ok in the design department and isn't just riddled with bad mary sue things. Hell, your page doesn't even list him as knowing Octavia or Vinyl in the slightest. His powers, albeit far from the pony world, are done pretty nicely. He just has this problem, thats it really. He's not some dark, demented pony because of it now. It doesnt say anything like how his life was so hard and thats why he acts how he is. His design could also somewhat work with the show if they really wanted to do something out there. It is a bit flashy compared to how ponies are done, but nothing to far extremes. His powers don't seem to innately make him OP should it come down to some sort of battle, as it seems that he can't even control them properly and is very likely to actually get hurt from himself.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand the obsession with horse-famous people. Sure, they produce some cute and entertaining things, but beyond their work they're ordinary people. I've chatted with a few artists and musicians on Skype and stuff, and most of them were quite plain, and a few were assholes.

If you want to get to know them, just talk with them like you would anybody else you might meet. If you hit it off, great, if not, it's no loss. That's all it comes down to. :\

Deification of celebrities is nothing new though, so I don't suppose I should be surprised by fangasming.

All of this reminds me though that I need to hit up some folks for a few new commissions. Most of what I have now have been gifts, surprisingly. Might even start writing a bit, who knows. I've been feeling creative for a while, yet I've been too much of a lazy bastard to do anything with that drive. :\

• Brohoof 2

I guess I am. x)

And I can do that whenever I see him around next. Skype's died down for the night it seems, so Im assuming he's also buggered off.

I feel like Ive heard that name before, but I'm pretty sure I haven't. :wacko:

Your oc actually looks ok in the design department and isn't just riddled with bad mary sue things. Hell, your page doesn't even list him as knowing Octavia or Vinyl in the slightest. His powers, albeit far from the pony world, are done pretty nicely. He just has this problem, thats it really. He's not some dark, demented pony because of it now. It doesnt say anything like how his life was so hard and thats why he acts how he is. His design could also somewhat work with the show if they really wanted to do something out there. It is a bit flashy compared to how ponies are done, but nothing to far extremes. His powers don't seem to innately make him OP should it come down to some sort of battle, as it seems that he can't even control them properly and is very likely to actually get hurt from himself.

sweet, thanks. I always thkught my oc was terrible, but not any more. ^-^

Also, gem is on the forums, I usually rp with her.

I just got a notif for another post in this thread yet...

Where is it?

Haven deleted it after posting it.

No, some mod deleted or hid it for some damn reason it would seem. >.>

I swear, this place can't handle the slightest of anything without freaking the fuck out over it. Fucking lucky they didn't add points over bullshit like that. That's a damn surprise and a half. xD

Either way, it's the same place as it was back then, Woona. MLPchat.com

They Remind me of Rolling Stones.

Listen to smoke on the water. You'll probably recognise it. Overated guitar riff but pretty good! "Please listen to it! I need to know someone else thalikes was deep purple!" he pleaded pathetically.

-rubs head- How is everyone doing? Tomorrow I have some plans, I dunno when I will end up going to bed. xD

But yeah. Cinnypony tired a bit. And now quite very happy. -sigh- But anyway...