General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

What are you doing?  >_> Walk into the flames! 

Well, you need to do something! You can't stay like this.

What are you doing?  >_> Walk into the flames! 

Well, you need to do something! You can't stay like this.

*muffled 'no way' could be heard*

I'm sorry, but for me Paradox already represents you. No matter what you pick, Paradox will always... well, be your ponysona in my mind.

making a ponysona will also help me with an assignment in my class to create a character.

I fell asleep and all I remember before that was this:

sig-4336522.imTaDmU.jpg

I didn't have enough REM sleep for the past two days so when I slept, I dreamt that part of California was under the same Autobahn regulations that Germany had, but parts of the road were unbuilt so I insisted on building one of the unbuilt sections as a contest with Hank Green, but he built his with plastic and tested it out by using an unpowered cart that was halfway off the road. It was a mountainous desert road, by the way.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

Alright, I drank a cappuccino and I'm awake again.

Awesome! I'll be honest, I was a little frightened when you didn't even react when I said I was going to take your free will. 

:blink:

making a ponysona will also help me with an assignment in my class to create a character.

I can help you make another character. One that won't shove poor Doxy into a closet somewhere to rot.

I fell asleep and all I remember before that was this:

sig-4336522.imTaDmU.jpg

I didn't have enough REM sleep for the past two days so when I slept, I dreamt that part of California was under the same Autobahn regulations that Germany had, but parts of the road were unbuilt so I insisted on building one of the unbuilt sections as a contest with Hank Green, but he built his with plastic and tested it out by using an unpowered cart that was halfway off the road. It was a mountainous desert road, by the way.

I cried when I read that post. 

Awesome! I'll be honest, I was a little frightened when you didn't even react when I said I was going to take your free will. 

:blink:

I can help you make another character. One that won't shove poor Doxy into a closet somewhere to rot.

I cried when I read that post.

i still want a ponysona.