Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Simplistic Cloud Puff

Octavia's Cellozoid

Oh my god, she is absolutely ADORABLE!

Hm...if you have some free time...would you mind drawing my character?

He's in my signature and profile pic, but I can provide a drawing if it helps.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my god, she is absolutely ADORABLE!

Hm...if you have some free time...would you mind drawing my character?

He's in my signature and profile pic, but I can provide a drawing if it helps.

I'd prefer a drawing, as it's easier to pick colors from, but sure! I've actually got the time now, so I can probably have it done soon. Would you like me to draw him simplistic, show style, or detailed (see my avatar for detailed)?

(edited)

Show style, please. ^-^

And here's a pic.

post-14404-0-13164500-1365353398_thumb.jpg

One thing though, I messed him up, the purple needs to be a little more of a bluish-purple. Kind of like your character's coat.

Oh, and feel free to extend the robe tocover his butt if you don't wanna draw the cutie mark. It's a pain.

Edited by ToxicNinja78
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

What I think is that this drawing of Cloud Puff has a great and unique style to it. You're lineless style of these art is pretty awesome.

Edited by Psyche Clops' Soul
  • Brohoof 1

Awww, Tavi, Cloud Puff is looking as cute as ever! I like this a bunch! Maybe we could get a simplistic drawing of our shipping! What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

I love that style! I think it's really adorable, and it makes the colors stand out, good job on it. I love how you did her eye it's just so cute! :wub:

Do you take requests? Because I'd really like a simplistic version of my OC

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Show style, please. ^-^

And here's a pic.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

One thing though, I messed him up, the purple needs to be a little more of a bluish-purple. Kind of like your character's coat.

Oh, and feel free to extend the robe tocover his butt if you don't wanna draw the cutie mark. It's a pain.

Still working on it, but I've got a view where drawing the cutie mark won't be necessary :)

What I think is that this drawing of Cloud Puff has a great and unique style to it. You're lineless style of these art is pretty awesome.

Thanks!

All of the artwork is pretty cool, I should make some and post it. By the way, why is there no cheese flavored icecream? Something to think about.

I know, right?! Cheese flavored ice cream would be AMAZING!!

Awww, Tavi, Cloud Puff is looking as cute as ever! I like this a bunch! Maybe we could get a simplistic drawing of our shipping! What do you think?

Sure! I've got a lot to draw, but I will when I get the time, I promise :)

I love that style! I think it's really adorable, and it makes the colors stand out, good job on it. I love how you did her eye it's just so cute! :wub:

Do you take requests? Because I'd really like a simplistic version of my OC

Thanks!

I might take requests in a bit, but not at the moment.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 1

Wow that's really good, I like the color simplicity and how the brightness and the neon colors stand out the shape of the pony is really impressive as well! Don't mind me asking but how do you do it in that cell shaded type of style. It's visually appealing to look at and I would really like to try it out myself, if that's OK of course :P.

• Brohoof 2

Positively adorable!  biggrin.png

You, my dear, are a very talented artist!  I love your use of colors!  Man, I want you to draw my OC! 

This is just lovely.  And what a sweet name!  ^_^

Good job and keep up the amazingly good work! 

HOORAY!

• Brohoof 1

All of the artwork is pretty cool, I should make some and post it. By the way, why is there no cheese flavored icecream? Something to think about.

There is! A local organic icecream factory in my middle of nowhere country makes two cheesy flavours, ''thyme and cheddar'' and ''dark chocolate blue cheese'' they are both scrumptious!

Wow that's really good, I like the color simplicity and how the brightness and the neon colors stand out the shape of the pony is really impressive as well! Don't mind me asking but how do you do it in that cell shaded type of style. It's visually appealing to look at and I would really like to try it out myself, if that's OK of course :P.

I actually didn't shade anything, her mane has a lighter shade in it. No shading whatsoever :)

Positively adorable!  img-1352091-1-biggrin.png

You, my dear, are a very talented artist!  I love your use of colors!  Man, I want you to draw my OC! 

This is just lovely.  And what a sweet name!  ^_^

Good job and keep up the amazingly good work! 

HOORAY!

Aw, thanks! I might be able to draw your OC if I have the time later.

I actually didn't shade anything, her mane has a lighter shade in it. No shading whatsoever

Ah OK sorry. I'm hardly an expert on art so I would probably get the terminology mixed up :P. I suppose what I was trying to say is how do you do it without an outline and with the base colors. Hope that helps a bit more, but like a said I'm a Derpy Hooves at art derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah OK sorry. I'm hardly an expert on art so I would probably get the terminology mixed up :P. I suppose what I was trying to say is how do you do it without an outline and with the base colors. Hope that helps a bit more, but like a said I'm a Derpy Hooves at art :derp:

oh! :) Lots of people use that style, it's not really anyone's. instead of using a darker outline, just use the coat color for the outline and fill it in as you normally would :)
  • Brohoof 1

oh! Lots of people use that style, it's not really anyone's. instead of using a darker outline, just use the coat color for the outline and fill it in as you normally would

Wow...I don't understand how I couldn't figure this out to begin that to begin with dry.png . Well thanks for saying at least so I can be a bit less Derpy in the magical world of art. derpy_emoticon1.png  

• Brohoof 1

@Octavia's Cellozoid

Thanks so much! That would be awesome! Thank you so much. I'll send you a link to a few pictures of my OC if you get time, and if not that's okay. You are very talented.

• Brohoof 1