Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Brony Transformation

Skeletor Brony

If you had the power to turn one person into a brony, who would it be? It could be someone that is all-powerful and could support the community of bronies, it could be a friend that is just so stubborn that he is against all new ideas, it could be a family member that doesn't understand your interests, it could be anyone. Maybe it'll come true some day (I could be a wizard, you never know. Maybe I'm in good with The Great and Powerful Trixie, or maybe I'm just talking out of my flank. derpy_emoticon2.png ). So list them below, a list of top "insert number here" would be acceptable. 

Hmmm... Interesting question! However I would probably have to answer it in a slightly different format:

I would rather have bronys (and pegasisters) that are already into MLP FiM become my friends; it seems as though no one in my area is quite as into it as I am (Or even into it at all...). I do get to meet new friends at cons, but I have only cosplayed at one and everyone there was already in a group sad.png

So to sum it up I would LOVE to have any group of bronys (Male or Female) to hang out with laugh.png

**But to actually answer your question I would choose a straight attractive guy (I am female) to share fun MLP stories/thoughts with wink.png

Uh.

No one?

I don't personally see a reason to make someone change their interests and become part of the fandom, regardless of who they are and my relations with them.

I just don't get it.

• Brohoof 6

Ohohohoho I have a few people that would be fun to play on. I wouldn't waste it on some famous person I'll never meet, I'd do it on a hater who I otherwise like.

Edit: Actually, that could have unintended consequences, like in The Twilight Zone episode "The Chaser".

I'd prefer some kind of Hitchhiker's "point of view gun" instead of turning them into a pony-obsessed FiM zealot.

Edited by Goose
  • Brohoof 1

Ohohohoho I have a few people that would be fun to play on. I wouldn't waste it on some famous person I'll never meet, I'd do it on a hater who I otherwise like.

Edit: Actually, that could have unintended consequences, like in The Twilight Zone episode "The Chaser".

I'd prefer some kind of Hitchhiker's "point of view gun" instead of turning them into a pony-obsessed FiM zealot.

Use it like a weapon?

Interesting....

Didn't expect that (in a good way of course).

Uh.

No one?

I don't personally see a reason to make someone change their interests and become part of the fandom, regardless of who they are and my relations with them.

I just don't get it.

I understand and agree, but you have to understand that I was just looking for inputs on this. I had no intention on starting this up for an argument to start or for people to get the wrong idea.  Please forgive me for this, I had no idea it would turn on me like this.

I'd rather not force somebody into something against their will. Instead, I'd rather they come to like it naturally. It kind of makes it sound like brainwashing or a cult with the way this topic is named, like being a brony is... something else beyond humanity. (Maybe it's just me, but the word "transformation" indicates a huge change) I know this wasn't the OP's intent, and it was probably just to bring up a discussion topic, but yeah. Implications.

So if I could, no one. Especially since most people I care about like it anyway, and even if they don't, I don't mind that much. There's other, more awesome and important things for me to share in common with others. MLP isn't that big a deal to me, and I doubt that changing a famous person to like it would have any effects on their attitude in public. If anything, they'd probably try to hide it as the rest of the world would not be changed and see it as an embarrassing and childish interest. They'd deny or not even mention, which would be the same as them not liking it, to be honest.

(edited)

I'm just going to lock this up. This seems to be taken the wrong way. It was just a question and I was looking for inputs on it. I didn't know it would be taken this way. I thought it was a good question and shame on me for that. Sorry everypony. Could someone tell me how to get rid of this.

Edited by The Brony Code

I'm just going to lock this up. This seems to be taken the wrong way. It was just a question and I was looking for inputs on it. I didn't know it would be taken this way. I thought it was a good question and shame on me for that. Sorry everypony.

There's no need to take it personally. A topic or question raised can give birth to a variety of responses. As long as nobody outright flames or insults each other, nothing bad is being said, nor nothing lockworthy. If anything, some opposing opinions can refresh discussion instead of leaving it stagnant for people to list simple standard opinions. I think this topic has value of remaining open, especially since there's so many others that I'm curious to see their views on who they'd "bronify" or if they'd even partake in it. Only two people have objected to the idea anyway; everyone else seems relatively positive. :)

• Brohoof 1

I understand what your saying, but I don't enjoy feeling like I'm starting something that people are going to say that I make it look like a cult or that we all force people to join. I just want to know is there anyone you would like to be a brony (as in be a brony when the show started), I shouldn't have said turn into a brony. 

I'd sayKim Jong-un, looks like he needs the power of friendship laugh.png  Plus, you never know, if he's so obsessed with firing weapons, maybe he'll make a friendship cannon! :D

• Brohoof 3

I'd probably turn my little brother into one just because he thinks I shouldn't watch it since it's a girly kids show and it would be hilarius to see if he would try to hide it.

Yes I'm a horrible person

My good friend of 2 years that is a full on brony hater. When I told him I was a brony, I thought he was mad. It was much worse. He said he was disappointed in me and in My Little Pony for making me like it. I told him I was sorry and he said it was fine but to not talk to him about it ever.

It would be awesome if I talked to him one day and he was like what's up I'm a brony now.

My good friend of 2 years that is a full on brony hater. When I told him I was a brony, I thought he was mad. It was much worse. He said he was disappointed in me and in My Little Pony for making me like it. I told him I was sorry and he said it was fine but to not talk to him about it ever.

It would be awesome if I talked to him one day and he was like what's up I'm a brony now.

He was "disappointed" in you? What is that supposed to mean? I am not sure what it is about that word in this situation, but I feel so...   offended. He has, of course, his right to his opinion, but you shouldn't shove it into someone's face like that and say that you are disappointed in someone because they have a different beliefs or interest. 

Sorry for ranting, forgive me.

Disregarding Ayano's post, I'd gladly make my group of friends bronies, as I am sick as hell of them judging the show without giving it a try, and those who watch it. Granted their judging isn't bad, just mere teasing, but nonetheless.

Seeing as I've already converted one friend into a brony, I would like to convert my little sister into a brony. We both talk about others but she hates it when I talk ponies with her. Once I get the chance to, I'll have her watch one episode of MLP and ask her if she likes it, she'll more likely say yes. xD