Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hot Minute: Twilight Sparkle

MorningFlash

Looks to me like Twilicorn won't be a 'Mary Sue' after all, neighsayers be damned. smile.png

I certainly hope not, I love Twilight and will be pissed if that happens. I liked this video and everything but it is still way too soon to bring out the "I told you so's" yet as there is far more we don't know about twilicorn than what we do know so for now I am being cautiously optimistic. On a slightly more on topic note, I wonder which pony they are going to do next, I want to see AJ.

I thought this was a funny video.

As in, I think this was intended just to be a funny video, and doesn't have any clues to season 4.

I have to disagree. Think about it. Many bronies were having a lot of fear about the future of Twilight because of the Alicorn thing. Since season 4 is so far off, they probably made this to quell the fears that many are having, as well as hint a bit at season 4. These very well could have been different episode ideas within the answers that Twilight gave.

I do not want to say I am %100 correct, but I think it makes perfect sense.

Oh, I never would have guessed her favorite food was nachos! I thought she'd be more of a health-freak, but eh, whatever. I can't wait for the episode where she learns to fly! X3 It'd be adorable if she ended up getting a lesson together with Scootaloo.

• Brohoof 1

Hello and bro hoof to all! /)

Well, a new Hot Minute has come, and it is with our new Alicorn goddess Twilight Sparkle. 

Here is the Equestria Daily Article:http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/04/hot-minute-with-twilight-sparkle.html

So, what do you guys think? For me, it's not as good as RD's, and Fluttershy's. Plus, the animation looks a little choppy to me. But, look at 0:20. Possible Season 4 clip? Also, the Luna and Celestia filly comment, maybe a little Alicorn history coming this season. Plus, she still has her dorky side! She will still be the same Twilight we all know and love!

So, what do you think? Tell me in the comments below.

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves

There's already a topic for this. tongue.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/56948-hot-minute-twilight-sparkle/#entry1364098

As for my opinion, I thought it was really cute! I've been looking forward to the rest of the cast's Hot Minutes ever since Fluttershy's came out. Twilight didn't disappoint. smile.png

Oops, sorry about that. I should have searched that! Mods, you know what to do.

Yea, I to think this us cute. Just wish the animation was a little less choppy.

/)

• Brohoof 1

That is just awesome. I thought that Twilight was gonna fly naturally from the end of Magical Mystery Cure, but I guess not. Now she's gonna have to learn to fly and I can't wait for that episode. Gah! The wait is just killing me!

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, it's great to see this series being continued :D A great update, and a predictable choice for who they decided to go with next. I wonder if they're doing this by species. Which would mean Rarity is next.

• Brohoof 1

I certainly hope not, I love Twilight and will be pissed if that happens. I liked this video and everything but it is still way too soon to bring out the "I told you so's" yet as there is far more we don't know about twilicorn than what we do know so for now I am being cautiously optimistic. On a slightly more on topic note, I wonder which pony they are going to do next, I want to see AJ.

Yeah yeah I know, it just seems to be a tiny little glimmer of hope to me is all assuming that footage will air in the show that is. :P

They should totally do Rarity next though. :D

Nice video. I enjoyed it, but I suppose winged Twilight will still take some getting used to. One thing really caught my attention, however. 

At 0:53 seconds, Twilight mentions that Celestia and Luna were once fillies, just as Cadance had been. The implication here is that alicorns do grow up and stop aging once they reach adulthood, lending further credence to Cadance's, and by extension, Twilight's, immortality. There is, at this point, very little reason to believe that Twilight ages any differently from the other alicorns. 

Yay, this confirms my likely-never-to-be-confirmed idea that at the end of Magical Mystery Cure Twilight flew past the camera and crashed immediately. Unless that ever gets addressed that's pretty much what would have to have happened to remain consistent with Twilight not being able to fly here.

Also yay because I was hoping Twilight learning to fly would be among the S4Twilicorn plot points.

• Brohoof 1

I hope they do Pinkie Pie next.

Me too.

And I hope she gleefully answers one of the questions with: "I have no idea!" (I'm of the opinion she needs to say this once per season.)

• Brohoof 2

• 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...

It's so surreal to hear Twilight as if she's answering real life questions. Almost as if we were strolling down ponyville and she was just answering my questions....:wacko: didnt check Dash's or Fluttershy, but I'm pretty sure they're the same.

Edited by Hadrien
  • Brohoof 2