Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Swoop

oh btw, this means less work for Zoop.

No you mean MORE work for Zoop *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Well at least that's what I'm imagining it as. *gets out pen and pad of paper*

• Brohoof 4

I never thought I'd be here to see your return. (To be honest, I was beginning to lose hope.)

Anyway, welcome back. I hope I get to meet you soon.

So are you fully back to being an Admin? And Zoop's counterpart?

Edited by Betez

I think recall seeing you sometime back, but I was probably too new to actually pay much attention to it. In any case, it's good to see you back! (Nice choice of tags as well. tongue.png)

Edited by CloudFyre

Swooop!

Welcome back swoop, it has most certainly been a while!

Glad to see you back and to see the oop duo back to its original state :)

No you mean MORE work for Zoop *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Well at least that's what I'm imagining it as. *gets out pen and pad of paper*

How did you get a rough draft of my ZoopXSwoop fic THAT SHIT WAS UNDER WRAPS IN STATUS UPDATES

I mean, uh... heyyyy guys I, uhhh... IGOTTAGO

tumblr_m3u8xeqLpP1rtqkb6o1_400.gif

I know I'm a little late to the party, but it's great to see you back, Swoop! The forums just haven't been quite the same without you. Now with the Oop duo in full force, nothing can stop us from taking over the ponynet! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

(Love the new emoticon, by the way.)

• Brohoof 3

SwoopSwag.png

And just like that, without the long walls of text of Key or Feld0, or the hilarious jokes and sarcasm of the other CA's, Swoop effortlessly makes his way onto the Most Brohoofed Posts List. A testament to the level of awesome you're dealing with, people who never met Swoop and are unaware of how he is.

• Brohoof 3

Heya folks, remember that time when I said I'd be making a return by early 2013?

Yes. happy.png And welcome back. Everyone missed you! Except me, because I never knew you. But I heard good things.

So, nice to meet you and congratulations on your long-awaited return! I am a crazy Lyra fan who appeared in the dust of your and Arylett's departures, and now I'm a pegasus. (Feel old yet?)

Edited by TailsIsNotAlone

Well, I just joined this forum... but it's good to know that you are an awesome administrator. Can't wait to get to know you more. And learn a lot more about the community of MLP FiM. It's going to be a blast. So again nice meeting you. Glad you have returned, and I hope to see you in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you, Swoop, and welcome back I say, dear boy, that this limit of 100 characters is most perposterous! I move to remove this limitation!

I'm pretty sure I remember you. Only really your name though. I was only on this forum for a couple months before you left. Nice to have you back, regardless!

Welcome back Swoop!! I'm glad that you here again to help a lot of us with our needs or assistance with anything. . . Great to have you back Swoop!

• Brohoof 1