Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Swoop

Heya folks, remember that time when I said I'd be making a return by early 2013?

Me neither.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Swoop, an old forum goer and other half of the staff Oop duo. In September 2012, I was forced to indefinitely step down from my position as a community administrator due to some unexpected financial complications. After six months of running around, patching up monetary holes, I'm delighted to say that I am finally in a position to take up my place on the staff team once more, and continue lending a helping hand around the forums.

To say that I've missed being able to actively contribute here would be an understatement; I'm looking forward to making up for all my months of absence.

It's good to be back. smile.png

• Brohoof 88

Ah, the legendary one :). I've seen you popping your head back in from time to time, but it's good to know that you've taken care of everything. Great to have you back.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome back Swoop.

Your previous time in service to the site was marked by both wisdom and wordplay, dashing deeds and delightful rapport, artistic skill and a sig that remains remarkable.

It's good to have you back on board. Your assistance will be, as always, appreciated.

:)

• Brohoof 3

Inb4 'yay~' from all forum members ever.

Whoops, too late, it's already started biggrin.png

It's great to have you back :3 I never got to interact with you much before you left. Time to make up for lost time, hopefully tongue.png

• Brohoof 1

And now, with the power of the oop duo fully restored, nothing can ever hope to stand in our way. The chain has been unbroken at last.

• Brohoof 19

You know, I never got to interact with you much before you left. Still, seeing a respected member if the community forced to leave is never a good experience.

Anyways, welcome back and  hope you feel at home with us. Maybe we can get to talk a bit more this time around.

Swoop! My gosh at last you have returned!

You still haven't accepted my skype request! >: o

Okay now all that aside, man I was starting to think you would never come back! It's so great to see you again old friend! ^_^ We had some good conversations back in the days of the chat. (A rare happening for sure!)

It's great to have the Oop Duo complete again, perhaps now that the duo is complete ~CD~ can at last be stood up to! >:3

• Brohoof 2

Well although I haven't had the pleasure to talk to you...at all...

I welcome you back warmly to this wonderful place happy.png

And look forward to many future interactions with you oh legendary Swoop smile.png

Edited by Dawn♥Rider

Welcome back, Swoop. I never knew you personally, as I only joined about two months prior to your leave and didn't become very active until shortly thereafter, but everything I've heard in passing has been positive and reverential. Looking forward to working with you and seeing you around the forum.

• Brohoof 1

FINALLY.. Swoop has come back to MLP FORUMS!

We are really glad to have you back,  and we should throw a welcome back party!

I say, get out the party cannon!

pinkie-pie-party-cannon-i3.gif

• Brohoof 1

Swoop, what's up, glad to have ya back man!!!  Never got to get to know ya much before you left, but it's great to have one of our oldest admins back after such a long absence.  Now the Oop Coalition can resume its quest of forum domination and overthrow the Feldian Overlord and Chaotic one before they even know what hit 'em! angry.png

blink.png Wait... did I say that out loud?

Huh... well, this is awkward. ph34r.png

Ummm... I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

tumblr_m5mgqy0yfS1qmckjl.gif

Wow, I really need to work on my exits! derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 1

Finally back! Awesome to see you! I missed you so much!

...Even though I've never met you...

C ya round the forums I guess.

Freaking love avatar. All hail Luna The best princess!

I don't normally partake in letter spam, but

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP 

Welcome back, man!  I was just asking myself the other day if you'd pop back up, glad to see my summoning ritual worked thoughts weren't wrong!

• Brohoof 1

Awesome, great to has you back. Monetary problems are never fun. I think there might be some sort of Law of Conservation of Financial Difficutly, because I just had to quit my job :(

And now, with the power of the oop duo fully restored, nothing can ever hope to stand in our way. The chain has been unbroken at last.

tl:dr - I'm happy because I have to do less work.

I never really got to know you, but welcome back anyway. Financial problems are a real pain and I am glad that you finally got those in order and are able to return.

Oh my gawd, your back. I better make a calendar event for this.

I'll do it next year. I'll call it: Swoop Came Back Day. Yes.

You don't remember me, probably. I'll just wander away now...

Oh my! It's been so long! sad.png

It's good to have you back, Swoop. :3

We'll make it like old times. Everyone will accidentally call you 'Zoop' instead of 'Swoop', think you're a female, and all that good stuff. biggrin.png

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome back to the team! Actually, I don't think you were on the team when I was invited in, but welcome back nontheless. We could always use more admins around here anyways. :)

And the original moderator duo has been restored... :)

Glad to see that things have been sorted out for you and that you will be assisting the community once more. ^^

Hi there again Swoop. It's nice to have you back smile.png

Everyone says it's been a long time, but I feel like it were like.. A few days ago you left! Wow time passes by fast when you're on the forums.

Now you and Zoop can demand Feld0 to change his name to Feld00p.

oh btw, this means less work for Zoop.

Edited by Jokuc