private Canterlot Dating Life

~The Snowy Wolf~

@,

Sky was calmed when she placed her hand on his shoulder so he sat down. He heard her question and he just looked away to hide his shame. Now all he wanted was a drink. A drink. That was his solution to everything. He put his head in his hooves and teared a little.

After hearing what somepony just played Equinox got up and left the club. "That bloody place was about to give me a headache" Equinox said as he felt his head pounding. "Never will I ever have somepony convince me to go to a bar" Equinox said as he walked home.

@@Warith,

"Aw horseapples Lime, what did you do now? You made the guy cry?? How in the hay did that happen, all you did was poke a little fun at his drinking... You dunderhead, Lime, he probably is sensitive to that! Yeah, note to self: don't mock Sky's drinking habits again. Time to try and make this right."

Reaching out and putting a hoof around on the small of Sky's back and rubbing it in a soothing manner, Lime said, "Please don't cry Sky. I didn't mean anything by my drinking crack. I just wanted to make you chuckle, not tear up... I mean, there's plenty of other things to do with life besides drink! I can't really think of any, I'm just a really boring businessfilly, but I'm sure that you can find something else to do!"

@,

Sky stopped tearing. He felt so much shame right now, that it frustrated him more than anything. He looked at her. He then looked away and blushed. After that, he got up to leave. He fixed his mane and began walk out of the booth and leave the club for the night.

Edited by Warith

@@ActFast231

Button shook her head. "Oh, no. I think your Cutie Mark is really nice. Your hair too." She smiled. "My own mane is pretty wild, which is why I keep it in a braid all the time." She nodded, flicking her bushy tail. "I sometimes accidentally use it to thread buttons." She laughed again, tilting her head at the wind. "Maybe going back inside is best." She shivered, her coat not used to such cool temperatures.

@,

"Heh, your the first pony to have a positive comment on my mane. And while nopony has criticized my cutie mark, people found it odd. I didn't even know what it meant when I first got it. It took me a week to figure it out." Max looked over and to this day was still amazed that it had a shine similar to metal. Nopony knew why it looked like actual metal when it isn't, but he just learned to accept it.

"I think the music is back to a reasonable level. Come on, lets go." He got to his hooves and lead them back into the club.

"What do you feel like doing now?" He half yelled.

@@Warith,

Lime watched as Sky got up and started to leave. For some reason, she had a bad feeling about letting him leave. He needed somepony to talk to, to make him feel better. And it seemed nopony else was going to be able to do it, so she would do it. Stepping in Sky's way as he tried to make for the exit, she said quietly,

"C'mon Sky, why the long face? No need to be upset and head home, there's lots of things to do in Canterlot at night that don't involve drinking, and they're always more fun with a friend. I'm supposed to be meeting somepony about a business deal, but he's being a no-show, so I have some free time. Want to just hang out and have someone to talk to?" 

@,

Sky smiled sincerely for the first time in awhile when he heard those kind words. He replied, "Sure I would love to." He sat next to her and asked, "So what do you want to do now?" He looked at her questioningly. He was still a bit down from the experience and he wasn't as hyper or drunk anymore...

(( You take awhile to post :o ))

Edited by Warith

Vinyl watched the stallion she was eying and noticed that he might be taken for now, so she went back to the bar and ordered another drink, hoping either she would spot another stallion or one would approach her. She quietly cursed herself for not being quick enough with that last one and downed another drink.

• Brohoof 1

@@Warith,

((Sorry! I'm kinda busy, and squeezing it in when I have time! blush.png  ))

"Hm... Well, if you're not feeling to intoxicated, we could go play pool, we could try our hooves at some duet karaoke, I know for a fact that there's a bowling alley across the way we could pop into and play a few frames... The possibilities are endless! Canterlot is our oyster Sky!"

Remembering suddenly that she hadn't even introduced herself, Lime blushed slightly and said,

"Wow, where are my manners? I never even introduced myself! I'm Limestone Quarry, but you can call me Lime" she said, extending her hoof out to Sky.

@@Warith,

((Sorry! I'm kinda busy, and squeezing it in when I have time! :blush:  ))

"Hm... Well, if you're not feeling to intoxicated, we could go play pool, we could try our hooves at some duet karaoke, I know for a fact that there's a bowling alley across the way we could pop into and play a few frames... The possibilities are endless! Canterlot is our oyster Sky!"

Remembering suddenly that she hadn't even introduced herself, Lime blushed slightly and said,

"Wow, where are my manners? I never even introduced myself! I'm Limestone Quarry, but you can call me Lime" she said, extending her hoof out to Sky.

(( I'm using my phone now, so it getting difficult too. ))

"Nice to meet you Lime!" Sky replied and he shook her hoof happily. Sky then asked, "So what do you to do?" He looked at her, not knowing what to do. He never really knew of these other things you could do for fun since all he did was go to clubs.

@@Warith,

"Well..." said Lime, nervously pawing the ground with her hoof, "I don't really get out and have fun much either; too much work to do, too little time for fun. So I guess this will be learning experience for both of us then!" she said, brightening up. Grabbing Sky by the hoof, she led him out of the bar. "Wanna go bowling over at that alley, or we do you just want to walk and talk until we see something we like? Your call Sky." 

(OOC: Sorry i'm late, didn't know the RP was started...)

Milly walked up to a club because she wanted to meet somepony, be friends...or more. Milly walked in to the club and saw all the ponies "Uh...hey everypony" Milly said a little shy then went to sat down and wondered if anypony herd her 'Why am i here? i don't even drink..' Milly thought to herself

After hearing what somepony just played Equinox got up and left the club. "That bloody place was about to give me a headache" Equinox said as he felt his head pounding. "Never will I ever have somepony convince me to go to a bar" Equinox said as he walked home.

Honey Jars looked up from the floor and noticed Equinox was leaving. She was feeling a bit lonley out here on her own, and it was cold. She trotted up next to him. "C-c-can I walk with you for a bit? I d-don't like walking on my own." She asked nervously with a blush.

@,

"S-sure I dont mind" Equinox said as he walked with Honey Jars then felt his head was still hurting. "I am never gonna to another club again" Equinox said. "Anyways is there anywhere you wanna go or do you just wanna head home" Equinox asked as he looked at Honey.

@,

"S-sure I dont mind" Equinox said as he walked with Honey Jars then felt his head was still hurting. "I am never gonna to another club again" Equinox said. "Anyways is there anywhere you wanna go or do you just wanna head home" Equinox asked as he looked at Honey.

Honey shook her head lightly "N-no. I just want to walk for a bit. It's... Calming. T-t-that's OK with you isn't it? Because I can go if you don't want me around. I'm staying with my friend while I stay in canterlot because I live in ponville. He's nice... I suppose." She said.

@@ActFast231

The blue pony scuffed the floor with a hoof. "I'm not sure..." She gave Max an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry; I'm not used to being out like this, at clubs and whatnot... I guess I'm not much of a social pony." She tried to blow a wayward hair from her eyes, but ended up using magic to move it. "The only reason I came here tonight was at the insistence of my friends."

@,

"To be honest, I'm not really social either. I don't really know anypony that ranks above acquaintance. When I saw this club, I thought 'why not?' and went for it. And then I got drunk." Max said, his headache a constant reminder of the barkeeps betrayal.

"But I got to meet you, so it isn't a total loss." Max said with small grin. He looked around for something to do. They only thing was dancing, but he wasn't sure that was a good idea.

"We could try dancing. I warn you though, I dance like a trout on a dock." He gave a nervous laugh. He wasn't eager to embarrass himself in front of everypony, but he figured, with the bar episode, why not go all the way?

((Typing this on a phone is difficult))

"Its ok I'm just walking around to get rid of my headache" Equinox said before he tripped over himself. "I swear I hate it when I get headaches" Equinox said as he picked up his glasses that fell off when he tripped. "Anyways its nice meeting you"

((Typing this on a phone is difficult))

"Its ok I'm just walking around to get rid of my headache" Equinox said before he tripped over himself. "I swear I hate it when I get headaches" Equinox said as he picked up his glasses that fell off when he tripped. "Anyways its nice meeting you"

Honey Jars blushed at the compliment. "Th-Thank you. It was nice, meeting y-you too." She stuttered switching to the matter beforehoof. "A-Are you O-OK? That looked like it hurt and, I don't like it when ponies hurt themselves. It makes me feel bad." She asked slightly concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine I just tripped that's all" Equinox said as he saw his glasses are cracked. "Great...well nothing but a little magic can work" Equinox said as his horn glowed and his cracked glasses were fixed. "There much better can't see where I am walking if I don't have my glasses"

"Yeah I'm fine I just tripped that's all" Equinox said as he saw his glasses are cracked. "Great...well nothing but a little magic can work" Equinox said as his horn glowed and his cracked glasses were fixed. "There much better can't see where I am walking if I don't have my glasses"

"Umm. OK then. I guess." She said looking down at the floor In an awkward silence. It lasted for a few minuted before she broke it. "So uhh, It's a nice night isn't it? I like night time. The moon is very beautiful... and shiny.... I guess." She said, looking up rather bleakly as usual.

"Yes the night is beautiful tonight Luna has really outdone herself this night...I always did love the night it's so peaceful and quiet " Equinox said looking up at the moon. "I'm sorry if I sound boring or plain I don't talk to others much" Equinox said as he felt his headache fade away a bit.

"Yes the night is beautiful tonight Luna has really outdone herself this night...I always did love the night it's so peaceful and quiet " Equinox said looking up at the moon. "I'm sorry if I sound boring or plain I don't talk to others much" Equinox said as he felt his headache fade away a bit.

Honey Jars shook her head lightly. "I'm not bored. I'm just thinking about... other things, but I don't want to say them If that's OK with you.". Another silence fell as honey continued to look up at the moon, not really looking ahead of her, and almost walking into a lamp post.

"Its ok its a secret we all have them" Equinox said. "Some secrets are just never meant to be said at all..." Equinox looked up and saw the moon. "Isn't that right Luna" Equinox said to himself then noticed Honey was about to walk into a pole. "Watch out before you hit the pole"