Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It's Fine, It'll All Be Fine

Apple      Bloom

Great Job, Keep up the great work. Just wonderin are you planning to make pictures out of these vectors like Grendo does.

Thanks! I haven't thought about that but I can try sometime. Right now I'm still trying to improve my vectoring skills so I'm focusing on individual things.

Very well done! Vector making is something people frequently underappreciate, in the world of digital art it is its own little world, and from what I see you're quite practiced and just plain good at it

• Brohoof 1

Very well done! Vector making is something people frequently underappreciate, in the world of digital art it is its own little world, and from what I see you're quite practiced and just plain good at it

Thank you! Actually I just learned how to do it about a week and a half ago. What you see on my DeviantArt is all I've done. I started out doing photoshops of existing vectors and tracing over them but recently I've been working with screenshots from the show. This and my other Twilight vector are from 720p screenshots which I chose over 1080p to give myself more of a challenge. My next vector will be from one of my own drawings. I'm going to try to make it as show accurate as possible.

No, that means a lot! Thanks for the encouragement! ^_^

Heh, No problem.

If you want i can give you a .PSD of one of my vectors to show you how i go about doing it

Heh, No problem.

If you want i can give you a .PSD of one of my vectors to show you how i go about doing it

That would be great! I'm sure I could learn something from it.

(edited)

How'd you get your email like that? o.e

Same way I got my "Cutie Mark Crusader" title. It's part of the Pony Package. You can find it under "Manage Subscriptions". Edited by Apple Bloom

Same way I got my "Cutie Mark Crusader" title. It's part of the Pony Package. You can find it under "Manage Subscriptions".

Ah I see...

I find it slightly funny that for all the art and stuff I did I got little in return.. but alas the things i must do to get my name out there