It's Fine, It'll All Be Fine

Apple      Bloom

Decided to do a vector straight from the show for a change. This one's from s2 ep3 when Twilight finally starts losing it.

2500 x 1916 | 1044 x 800

post-37-0-82526600-1318997221_thumb.pngpost-37-0-72513200-1318997224_thumb.png

Full size on DeviantArt (5004 x 3836)

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

I hope Twilight uses this as his avatar! It'd be perfect!

• Brohoof 1

Signature%20by%20Revion%202.jpg

Why are you dragging your cursor over my signature? Is there a problem here? Do you maybe expect something special? Honestly, that's kind of creepy. Are you trying to get as much information about me as possible? Maybe you're going to copy and paste this into onto your little collage or all things Lyra? (me, not the awesome BG pony...) You seriously have issues dude... I pity you.

The shape of her tail kinda makes her look like a squirrel lol. Good work

Her tail does appear a lot long than before, don't you think? :0

WATCH OUT FOR THE POISONJOKE! And all the while you are doing that,

I am writing a book tentatively called: The Owlykes of the Timber-wood Alps

Like the page on facebook here to receive information such as status updates, artwork, and etc.

Great Job, Keep up the great work. Just wonderin are you planning to make pictures out of these vectors like Grendo does.

Thanks! I haven't thought about that but I can try sometime. Right now I'm still trying to improve my vectoring skills so I'm focusing on individual things.

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Equestria.tv

Very well done! Vector making is something people frequently underappreciate, in the world of digital art it is its own little world, and from what I see you're quite practiced and just plain good at it

• Brohoof 1

pinkponysmall.png

Very well done! Vector making is something people frequently underappreciate, in the world of digital art it is its own little world, and from what I see you're quite practiced and just plain good at it

Thank you! Actually I just learned how to do it about a week and a half ago. What you see on my DeviantArt is all I've done. I started out doing photoshops of existing vectors and tracing over them but recently I've been working with screenshots from the show. This and my other Twilight vector are from 720p screenshots which I chose over 1080p to give myself more of a challenge. My next vector will be from one of my own drawings. I'm going to try to make it as show accurate as possible.

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Equestria.tv

No, that means a lot! Thanks for the encouragement! ^_^

Heh, No problem.

If you want i can give you a .PSD of one of my vectors to show you how i go about doing it

<3 & Tolerance

Heh, No problem.

If you want i can give you a .PSD of one of my vectors to show you how i go about doing it

That would be great! I'm sure I could learn something from it.

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Equestria.tv

That would be great! I'm sure I could learn something from it.

Sadly it wont let me upload the .psd here

Got a skype?

or an MSN?

<3 & Tolerance

(edited)

How'd you get your email like that? o.e

Same way I got my "Cutie Mark Crusader" title. It's part of the Pony Package. You can find it under "Manage Subscriptions". Edited by Apple Bloom

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Equestria.tv

Same way I got my "Cutie Mark Crusader" title. It's part of the Pony Package. You can find it under "Manage Subscriptions".

Ah I see...

I find it slightly funny that for all the art and stuff I did I got little in return.. but alas the things i must do to get my name out there

<3 & Tolerance