Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya, everypony!

Aczom2

It was reccomended that I make one of these, so here we go!

My name is Aczom (well, not really) and I've been a part of the herd for more-or-less 2 years. I started watching sometime after Season 1 finished and ended up watching all of that just in time for The Return of Harmony! I started watching for 2 reasons: I found out that Lauren Faust was involved (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends used to be my favourite show) and then when I found out that one of the ponies was voiced by Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl AND Raven, I just had to try it out!

I'm here because I am completely and utterly obsessed with this fandom and the glorious, glorious show (even more so than most bronies, I'm told) and I don't feel like I participate in it enough. So here I am!

Pinkie Pie is the greatest!

(Fluttershy is a close second) ~yay

Also, if anyone else is a fan of Jesse Cox on YouTube, you are an amazing person. derpy_emoticon1.png

That's it I suppose. Brony on, e'rypony! /)

Hey, welcome Aczom!

Great to have you here, I´m sure you´ll have a good time :D.

I actually learned about the show (and the whole amazing fandom) after season 2 finished... just randomly, but I love everything about it. And Pinkie Pie sure si the greatest!

Just check out everything around here, always something to talk about, roleplays, artists, forum games, and much more xD, not to mention the many amazing people to meet/ talk to/ be friends with. If you have any questions or porblems feel free to shoot me a PM or something ;D.

See ya around.

P.S.: what about that youtube? is that your account, or what is it about?

Ello Azcom! I am Eureka! The forums are great, and I hope you enjoy them. My favorite forum is the Forum Games section. GO PINKIE PIE! She never leaves home without her party cannon o.O. I'll check out that YouTube person. I hope you like the forums, and if you need anything, just send me a message!

It was reccomended that I make one of these, so here we go!

My name is Aczom (well, not really) and I've been a part of the herd for more-or-less 2 years. I started watching sometime after Season 1 finished and ended up watching all of that just in time for The Return of Harmony! I started watching for 2 reasons: I found out that Lauren Faust was involved (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends used to be my favourite show) and then when I found out that one of the ponies was voiced by Bubbles the Powerpuff Girl AND Raven, I just had to try it out!

I'm here because I am completely and utterly obsessed with this fandom and the glorious, glorious show (even more so than most bronies, I'm told) and I don't feel like I participate in it enough. So here I am!

Pinkie Pie is the greatest!

(Fluttershy is a close second) ~yay

Also, if anyone else is a fan of Jesse Cox on YouTube, you are an amazing person. img-1391111-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

That's it I suppose. Brony on, e'rypony! /)

(/ Pinkie Pie is my favorite too! And Fluttershy a close second!

I have been dying to ask this question- what makes you a bigger fan than others? Because I think I am way too obessed with this show more than most of whom I have met.

P.S.: what about that youtube? is that your account, or what is it about?

No, it's not mine. He's just a really funny youtuber who makes LPs.

Hello, Aczom! My name is Artemis. Well, not really, it's Eric. Artemis sounds cooler though, doesn't it?

I first heard about MLP when I was going about my business on a forum one day, goofing off as usual. Lauren Faust's involvement didn't have much of an impact on my decision to watch the show, though she is awesome and I'm familiar with much of her work. I just thought FiM looked pretty good and figured it was worth a chance. Turns out I was right. When John de Lancie was brought on board to do a voice I was speechless. All throughout my childhood I wanted to meet him due to his work as Q on Star Trek but never thought it would happen. Seeing him at BronyCon last year was a dream come true for me.

Welcome to the forum, obsessed one. You'll find plenty of others here who are also obsessed. Have fun, and I look forward to seeing you out there.