2013 NFL Draft

elbj

Wow, he looks like a great player :D

Cincinnati Bengals select Shawn Williams Safety Georgia. Good add. Hopefully he helps the secondary :)

Indianapolis selects Hugh Thornton

Seattle selects Jordan Hill DT from Penn State

49ers selects Corey Lemonier DE from Auburn.

Houston Texans select OT Brennan Williams UNC

Broncos select Kayvon Webster CB from USF

New England selects Saftey Duron Harmon from Rutgers.

St. Louis Rams select Stedman Bailey WR WVU. I love this pick! Him along with Tavon Austin is perfect! :D

Miami selects (traded from GB) Will Davis, DB Utah State

Baltimare selects (Jk Baltimore) DT Brandon Williams from MSSU

Houston selects Sam Montgomery, DE LSU

Kansas City selects Knile Davis RB Arkansas

To conclude tonight, with the 97th Overall Pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Xavier Gooden, LB out of Missouri. Yay my dads school :D

I'm really enjoying this! Hopefully Jble will be back tomorrow. Any discussions? Any predictions? Can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be busy but I'll be able to get on tomorrow. I give the Rams an A+ and the Bengals an A.

Edited by Sonicrules831
  • Brohoof 1

Wow you guys did a great job tracking the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft. We should serious think about starting up a sports brony thing. We can talk about that tomorrow. 

As for the draft, I'm so pissed off that the Steelers picked my guy out of MSU, Le'veon Bell. I HATE the Steelers.

Matt Barkley hasn't been drafted yet which is a complete shock to me as the Jags should be looking to add a QB to compete with Gabbert, who doesn't look to be the future of the franchise.

Vikings didn't have any picks today after the trade to the Pats. Not happy about that, missed a lot of talent that could've filled the glaring linebacker hole.

Packers probably got the steal of the draft with Lacy.

Bengals, Rams, and Patriots have all drafted extremely well, and the Vikings did pretty good, but we'll just have to wait and see how everything turns out.

See ya tomorrow!

• Brohoof 2

Wow you guys did a great job tracking the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft. We should serious think about starting up a sports brony thing. We can talk about that tomorrow. 

As for the draft, I'm so pissed off that the Steelers picked my guy out of MSU, Le'veon Bell. I HATE the Steelers.

Matt Barkley hasn't been drafted yet which is a complete shock to me as the Jags should be looking to add a QB to compete with Gabbert, who doesn't look to be the future of the franchise.

Vikings didn't have any picks today after the trade to the Pats. Not happy about that, missed a lot of talent that could've filled the glaring linebacker hole.

Packers probably got the steal of the draft with Lacy.

Bengals, Rams, and Patriots have all drafted extremely well, and the Vikings did pretty good, but we'll just have to wait and see how everything turns out.

See ya tomorrow!

Wow, he looks like a great player biggrin.png

Cincinnati Bengals select Shawn Williams Safety Georgia. Good add. Hopefully he helps the secondary smile.png

Indianapolis selects Hugh Thornton

Seattle selects Jordan Hill DT from Penn State

49ers selects Corey Lemonier DE from Auburn.

Houston Texans select OT Brennan Williams UNC

Broncos select Kayvon Webster CB from USF

New England selects Saftey Duron Harmon from Rutgers.

St. Louis Rams select Stedman Bailey WR WVU. I love this pick! Him along with Tavon Austin is perfect! biggrin.png

Miami selects (traded from GB) Will Davis, DB Utah State

Baltimare selects (Jk Baltimore) DT Brandon Williams from MSSU

Houston selects Sam Montgomery, DE LSU

Kansas City selects Knile Davis RB Arkansas

To conclude tonight, with the 97th Overall Pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Xavier Gooden, LB out of Missouri. Yay my dads school biggrin.png

I'm really enjoying this! Hopefully Jble will be back tomorrow. Any discussions? Any predictions? Can't wait for tomorrow. I'll be busy but I'll be able to get on tomorrow. I give the Rams an A+ and the Bengals an A.

I'm here, but I kinda left after the Patriots selection of Duron Harmon -- a head scratcher if anything, but he just might not be well-known is all. I think I'll let his game speak for itself before I write him off.

I have the feeling that this year the Lions are going to WAR-ford where they will SLAY their opponents and finally provide a clear ANSAH to the question of "will they ever win a playoff game?"

also I want to see Denard Robinson drafted to a good team that he can contribute to right away. One of the greatest athletes Michigan has ever had.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

I have the feeling that this year the Lions are going to WAR-ford where they will SLAY their opponents and finally provide a clear ANSAH to the question of "will they ever win a playoff game?"

also I want to see Denard Robinson drafted to a good team that he can contribute to right away. One of the greatest athletes Michigan has ever had.

Good thing I'm friends with a Michigan student. :P

I hope Robinson falls to the 7th round and we scoop him up. Seems like a Belichick player who can do it all -- play QB, RB, WR, etc.

One of the punniest posts I've ever seen. 

Let's see how the Vikings do today after their day off. Still need to get a linebacker

• Brohoof 1

With 98th overall pick in the draft, the Eagles select Matt Barkley, QB, from USC!

Nice value pick for the Eagles; they need a QB but USC is known to produce bad QBs.

Think KC takes a QB as well here. Nassib perhaps?

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

Barkley didn't have to wait long to get picked. I don't think he fits in a Chip Kelly offense but If you've got a guy like Barkley sitting there in round 4 why not take him.

(edited)

Alabama players are never a bad pick.

Bucs pick a high motor guy with Akeem Spence out of Illinois. He always plays to the whistle should be able to help McCoy on the D-line

Dion Sims out of MSU to the Dolphins! Great hands and a big body, a little slow for TE, but a definite red zone threat.

Edited by Jble
  • Brohoof 2

Patriots select Josh Boyce, WR, from TCU. This kid ran a 4.38 which is VERY fast. I'm excited about the receiver corps in New England -- I think he might be more of an insurance plan for Amendola but I like his smarts and ability to stretch routes. Good pickup!

• Brohoof 2

Ryan Nassib to the Giants! He couldn't ask for a better situation then to be a no pressure back up to Eli Manning. Great pick up

• Brohoof 1

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. The QB class is so awful this year...

And the projected 1st/2nd round picks are sliding FAR. Keenan Allen's already dropped to round three and guys like Jesse Williams and Quinton Patton are STILL here!

• Brohoof 2

Yea QB's have been flying off the board this round. 

Vikings just picked Gerald Hodges Linebacker out of Penn St. solid pick.

Rams get "Center" Barrett who has played almost every position on the Line.

• Brohoof 1

And the descent for Jesse Williams continues. I wonder if his injury dropped his stock that much. Either way, I hope by some chance he drops all the way to round seven for the Patriots to scoop him up.

This is the part of the draft where scouts really earn their money. I honestly haven't heard of most of these guys outside the Big Ten. 

Speaking of which William Gholston out of MSU to the Bucs!

49ers and Ravens always seem to draft well. As the 49er take Marcus Lattimore out of South Carolina. I really hope this guy succeeds in the NFL after that awful knee injury.

• Brohoof 1

49ers and Ravens always seem to draft well. As the 49er take Marcus Lattimore out of South Carolina. I really hope this guy succeeds in the NFL after that awful knee injury.

Given that knee injury, he could spend a year riding the bench for rehab purposes. But this guy is a first round talent and you can start him right away if possible.

@@Doctor XFizzle your boy Denard Robinson just got picked by the Jaguars in the late 4th! Hope he has fun there biggrin.png

So much for nabbing him in the 7th.

• Brohoof 3

Yea Lattimore definitely has the talent to be a starter, but in San Francisco he take his time to make a full recovery behind Frank Gore. 

And Dennard Robinson in Jacksonville should be a headache for teams to game plan against

• Brohoof 1