Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

This heres Douggie, I'm just calling to let you know I'm gonna be hiding in the bushes outside your house, hiding in the bushes outside your job, hiding in the bushes at the motherbucking McDonalds, i'm gonba get you by yourself i'm gonna be (part redacted by reaper)

You been teasing me , well the teasings over that is mine baby

• Brohoof 2

stscreamsig3_zps17b6cf69.png

^^ avatar and sig by me

Want a Reaper made Sig?Go here http://mlpforums.com/topic/75308-sigs-i-made-to-share-with-everyone/?p=1907748

Voted best Scootaloo fan

Go for it!

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_m3fiwaQhZO1r1z0ddo1_500.png

Let me play a sad song for you on the world's smallest violin!

Knock! Knock!

Somepony:Who's there?

Megaphone!

Somepony:Megaphone,who?

I'm gonna hit you in the head with a megaphone!