Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

I'm gonna sue you if you put a scratch on my car.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

This new Fluttershy tattoo is kickass!

I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees.
I spit out like a sewer hole
Yet still receive your kiss
How can I measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

The Who

"Punk ass cop bitches!"

fite me 1v1 irl!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

*insert Japanese intro of MLPFIM*

"Oh,you've done fucked up!"

You know you fucked up when Trevor looks at you like this...

post-9894-0-92327000-1399161714.jpg

Signature made by:  )O( Scarlet )O(                          Equestrian Empire Cast: Iron Will

"A word can save a person from suicide, another word can make her fall in depression."~ Doc. Volt

GO HERE, NOW...please, it's for a good cause: http://mlpforums.com/topic/93814-art-for-heart-charity-is-now-taking-donations/

Three hour tour? Poppycock, I'm going out for alot longer then that.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I hold in my hand, my ego! Beat that Mega Man!

76561198044017234.png

FUCKIN METAL YO! WE PLAY EVEN WHEN THE WORLD ENDS!

76561198044017234.png