Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Come hither

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

I am Captain Rainbow! I am here to save the day!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Full house! Beat that!  :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

OMG LOOK AT MY NEW SHOES!

Oh gawd...I sound like Rarity...

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Oh Ghostie, I'm ready!

76561198044017234.png

Damn it! I didn't know she had a Trixie! :unsure:

"I'm just a sweet transvestite! From transsexual Transylvania!"

This is why there hasn't been a new ep of AVGN in awhile, and why his movie isn't out yet.

76561198044017234.png

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

Superman ain't got shit on me! 

See this face? It won't even be the last thing you see.

76561198044017234.png