Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

I can't believe Jack kissed me.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm a woodpecker!

i-m-a-woodpecker-o.gif

OH sure, samurai pony...great idea...stupid heavy ass armor!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

Do you even metal bro?

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

Sleep? WTF is sleep?

I AM THE BIGGEST BRAGGER IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!!!

*cough*RainbowDash*cough*
  • Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

*insert one of rap songs*

That's wiggety wack,yo!