Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

*insert depressing backstory*

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Shit! I'm not ready for Freddy! :unsure:

Obama and Putin are now friends.

"I shouldn't have tried anal"

Lol! Be careful,though. That might be considered NSFW.

Twilight: Pinkie! I am not to be used as an object!

Pinkie: Holy fucking shit! My gun can talk! *mind blown*

"I'm an annoying and disturbing boss at the same time! Two Nintendo boss clichés for the prize of one!"

Edited by ShadowPirateX

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" ~ Optimus Prime

"Stop standing around like a loser and do something. Yeah! Hug that guy! Dance with him! Okay,you tried to breakdance,but you failed."

I pierced my hair,your argument is invalid.

"You break my flesh, I break your bones"

"Aren’t we the same? You know, aren’t you carrying the same mindset as I am? Just because you couldn’t bear to lose, you lost your precious partner! You really call yourself a true duelist? You’re the complete opposite of that!" -Weevil Underwood

ybwLI.gif