Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

It's OK, we'll find a bigger Pokeball for you, one that you'll actually fit in.  :(

For the record, I have no idea who or what is in the avvie!  I saw the Pokeball and just figured, "Well, must be Pokemon," but I never watched the show myself.  Hope mah improv worked! :yay: 

• Brohoof 2

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

Do you want to know how I got these scars, BatBrony?

Yeah, I dropped that piano on you the other day.

• Brohoof 3

img-1692323-3-6l2CXBG.png

"May the Force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter" ~ Gandalf the Grey

This is my OC with the unoriginal, therefore original name,

John Smith

WARNING. NUCLEAR DETONATION IMMINENT. RETREAT TO BUNKER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

• Brohoof 2

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

4161240641_fc0aa3baa5.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

6vwj.jpg

HX6XgLpoqOS.jpg

tumblr_m9mm81WYnC1qaz3oio1_500.jpg

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm a pansy.

• Brohoof 2

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

NeinNeinNein-300x214.png

• Brohoof 1