Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would anyone be willing to help me make a theme song?

Midnight Dragon

So, um...I plan to someday make some fanime [fan-anime] series...but first I'm gonna make one that I guess is kind of an "animated fanfiction"...

I'm currently in the planning stage, so there isn't even a storyline/script written yet (I'm working on making the season 1 storyline though, I just need time)...but I think it would be nice to at least have an idea of what the season 1 theme would sound like. (I was originally going to just use an existing anime opening, but I feel like I'm copying it too much -_-).

I can write lyrics, but I can't create tunes and music...and that's where you'd come in. If you were willing, and had enough free time, maybe you could do that part :)

The series I'm making--which is sort of a "practice series" to gain experience--will be a bit related to the show Phineas and Ferb (it'll have many of the characters, but the personalities, world, and probably even the voices will be really different--need I mention that it's extreme alternate universe? :P) If you don't like this show, you don't have to help with this at all--I mean, why would you want to help me make a series related to something you don't like? :/

Anyway, I don't need this done right away, since it's not going to be in production for a loooooooooooooong time; it would just be kinda nice to be able to picture the season 1 opening (each season has a different opening, like some real anime do :lol:).

>OC as profile pic

>"Midnight Dragon"

>going nuts on some PF fanfic

-10/10 would not waste my wonderful talent of composition on

Um...should I be offended by this comment? Because I am really offended by this...

Seriously, if you have nothing better to do than say bad things about me or another user...then please don't post on things like this.

Hey hey! You've come to the right place dude! My name's Thunder-Dash. If you have any lyrics, I could put them into a melody just for you. All I need is the lyrics in a personal message and I'll have it done right away! 

Alright, I do have some lyrics...they make no sense though :lol: I might work on them for a little bit...but once they're ready, I'll contact you ;)

(edited)

@

I'm still working on the lyrics, but I'll try to get them done soon...(I'm just having a hard time coming up with stuff)

@@Appetite4Democracy

You can help with the closing song if you want! (I need an ending song too wink.png)

I don't know cords and tempos very well...maybe after I write the lyrics, I could PM you a song that I imagine it sounding a bit like? Would that help?

Edited by Midnight Dragon