Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random Sketch! Now in Color!

Yamato

This is quite possibly the most random idea I have ever had for a sketch... I mean, it's the freakin' A-Team van, but ponified!  It's also probably one of my quickest sketches ever, only took about 30 minutes. I honestly have no idea what compelled me to do this. Not quite as quality as John Lennon or Randy Savage, but I was laughing too hard to care anyway!

img15810.jpg

By the way, does this count as an OC? XD

• Brohoof 5

Hahaha, I was totally baffled by the GMC cutie mark until I read your accompanying post! Whatever possesed you to draw him I approve.

(edited)

Hahaha, I was totally baffled by the GMC cutie mark until I read your accompanying post! Whatever possesed you to draw him I approve.

Must one have a reason for GMC? In the perfect incarnation of Equestria, all ponies would be born with unnecessarily large GMC logos on their flanks. As the ponies aged and found their talents, these GMC logos would fade and the normal cutie marks would take their place. This would do two things for the betterment of the land: It would eradicate "blank flank" discrimination (as one cannot very well make fun of an enormous GMC badge) and it would make Equestria the GM capitol of the the world, thereby making it the greatest place in the known universe (as if it wasn't already).

EDIT: I don't even know where this came from... XD

Edited by Jimmy Carter
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

This here reminds me of much more than the glorious Vandura, it reminds me of a time, a time not torn by posers hating each other for no other reason but attention, but a time effected by the simple and wondrous act of a Jeep randomly flipping over. That's right, not only does this signify the 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500, this signifies a simpler time in which folks weren't so wrapped up in utter and blatant disregard for common sense, but a time when a family could sit on a couch and watch a Jeep randomly topple over while a incredibly oversized explosion occurred from under it.

You sir have made more than a colored sketch, but a gateway to the past. A gateway not usually reached by the common piece of art might I add. This shows there is still hope, hope for a change, hope for society. How does it do this you may ask? Well, simple MAH BOI.  This picture shows simplicity can be turned over and made into something great, one cannot sit down and make something this great without a freaky-deaky feeling from down in the pit of the mind. I call this feeling "The gnarly like totally radical, bitchin' groove from inside, brotha"

And yes, it does exist, and yes, you sir have this power. Keep on keepin' on with these little dudes, one of these days it'll pose a impact on society, that is if it hasn't already.

Edited by Bender Rodriguez
  • Brohoof 1